Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Which is the Better Rifle? British Lee-Enfield or German Mauser? salihin ko na G  (Read 1485 times)

Observer1

• This is the time.. For Battle
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
  • The Battle is on
Ble ask ko lng kng ano satingin nyo ang much better na rifle ang Lee-Enfield or ang Mauser or ang Garand? Info ko lng about the rifle

SMLE(Short-Magazine Lee-Enfield)
calibre: .303 British
cartridge: 10 round box magazine
used during: WWI,WWII
origin: Great Britain

German Mauser
calibre: 7.92mm Kurz
cartridge: 5 round clip magazine
used: WWII(Kar98k)
origin: Nazi Germany

M1 Garand
calibre: 30.06 calibre
cartridge: 8 round en bloc magazine
used: WWII
origin: United States
Preparing oneself to the the bitter end, I must.

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
I don't know which is better but I know which is uglier... the Short Magazine Lee-Enfield Mk I, II and III (SMLE Mk III, aka Rifle, No. 1 Mk III) it's a bolt action.... it takes years to kill 5 people hehehe!!

my Dad has M1 Garand it sounds.......... scary! I don't even want to be near that thing!! It looks lt can kill me with just weight of it!!
"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
the problem with the enfield (up until the new models) is the short design which makes it less accurate than other rifles

I would say the M1 Garand among the choices, good capacity, excellent accuracy (it became the basis for the most accurate rifles available today like the M14 and the G3A3).

not familiar with the german mauser so can't say

dragknot11

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Dont you wish you're boyfriend was hot like me...
me nakita akong Garand sa province namin. uubusin mo pa pala ung buong magazine, (8 rounds). tapos magpapop ung magazine.... hmm.... pano na lang kung 1 bala na lang tapos 8 pa kalaban mo?

Observer1

• This is the time.. For Battle
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
  • The Battle is on
the problem with the enfield (up until the new models) is the short design which makes it less accurate than other rifles

I would say the M1 Garand among the choices, good capacity, excellent accuracy (it became the basis for the most accurate rifles available today like the M14 and the G3A3).

not familiar with the german mauser so can't say

may downside lng ang Garand. may ping sya pag naubos na ang en bloc magazine. kaya nalalaman ng kalaban kung wala ng bala ang gumagamit ng Garand. at ag en bloc ay hindi pwede ma-reload until ubos na. Lee-Enfield ay major advantage pag ang user nito ay isang marksman dahil sa 10 rounds na dala nito. share ko lng nalaman ko.. hehe pokepoints nman.
Preparing oneself to the the bitter end, I must.