Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: the best nation for us to purchase new stuff for our entire armed forces???  (Read 1929 times)

Observer1

• This is the time.. For Battle
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
  • The Battle is on
Just name a country and give good reasons for it... Ask q lng kasi kinakalawang na halos ang lahat ng inventory ng Philippine military...
Preparing oneself to the the bitter end, I must.

boin_bias

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Be modest, humble, simple. Control your anger.
obviously US got the advance facilities..reasonably a quarter of their budget goes to military stability..

in my own opinion we don't need to coop up military force in advance level..treat is always and every where..but a country like us is not necessary to make that..what we need is double measure of what we have and a strict system..kasi kahit ano pa makamit natin kung ganun pa rin ka grabe tayo ka corrupt talagang wala tayong maaabot..and having an advance military facilities will increase treats more in our people,kasi ganun ka corrupt ang politika sa atin..
You are stronger than you seem, smarter than you think...

valtobs

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
obviously US got the advance facilities..reasonably a quarter of their budget goes to military stability

sa atin naman

obviously pinas got the less advance facilities kasi..reasonably a quarter of their budget goes to government officials pocket :)

Radoslav

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • "Good or evil depends on one's point of view."
If price will be the priority then we need to look east and when I mean east that will be China, India or Russia. They're armory is cheap and very rugged which I think fits our army very well. But I still cling to the golden tenets of the art of war and that is weapons are an advantage but in the long run it is the strategy, the organization, the leadership and the morale of the army which enables an armed force to win decisively. So until our armed forces are revamped and reorganized weapons and where we get them matters very little.

golay

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -5
sa china mura na madali pang mag manufacture ng replacement kahit sa danaw kaya nilang kopyahin ang ak ng china e

at kung bakit kasi hinuhuli ng pilipinas ang mga gunsmith sa danao e kung bigyan nalang nila ng trabaho e walang panama ang us military experts

may nakita ako sa danao full auto na grenade laungher 30 rounds per belt kayang i level and 1 hectar na banana farm in just 1.5 min

DjDaveTrance

• "A real man gives up one night stands, for a woman he can't stand one night without"
  • Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • Pioneer/VIP/Staff/Moderator
Kay Tony Stark sa Stark's Industries tayo bibili ng mga Smart Bombs!
Lolz!!  ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao

No, seriously sa US. Pero for sure yung mga 19forgotten na mga reject na Bomb lang kaya natin bilhin.  smoking::

Or antay na lang tayo, nang donation from US.
Ganyan naman nangyayari diba??

Mga Donations from other Countries tas papalabasin na binili natin nang ilang Milyon-milyon.

smoking:: smoking::

spikespeigel

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
it would be good if sana the Philippines could opt for cheaper souces of military hardware. Understandably dahil sa sanay tayo sa US weapon platforms..why not source our weapons from S. Korea, Singapore, Israel and South Africa where we can get a better value for the small budget we have. I'm sure S. Korea will give us a better deal considering mataas tingin nila sa atin becsue we helped them during the Korean War. Surely Singapore will give a good price for a fellow ASEAN member. Israel and S. Africa will be a better supplier of high quality, high tech weapon systems without the hefty price tag that US and European weapons have.

Never mind Russia, China, India and Pakistan. First, we are not used to former Eastern Block weapon platforms which these counries carry. Secondly, prudence dictates na kahit higante ang Tsina...we might have difficulties with it someday because of conflicting territorial claims. This rules out making them a major arms supplier for our country.