Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Ang hindi magmahal sa sariling wika..  (Read 5110 times)

NakedminD

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • i won't let this build up inside me
Ang hindi magmahal sa sariling wika..
« on: April 16, 2009, 08:28:04 am »
sabi nga ni jose rizal.. ang hindi magmahal sa sariling wika ay mas masahol pa sa malansang isda..

pero bakit yun mga sinulat niang libro, Noli me tangere, el filibusterismo.. eh db hindi naman tagalog yan title na yan??

??? ??? ???

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: Ang hindi magmahal sa sariling wika..
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 08:37:21 am »
sabi nga ni jose rizal.. ang hindi magmahal sa sariling wika ay mas masahol pa sa malansang isda..

pero bakit yun mga sinulat niang libro, Noli me tangere, el filibusterismo.. eh db hindi naman tagalog yan title na yan??

??? ??? ???

and if you actually read the originals,,,, they are in spanish hehehehe

@leX

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • "Alexander the Great"
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 08:39:30 am »
Kaya po ginawa ni Rizal ang Noli Me Tangere at El Fili na Spanish title kasi ang novel niya is against the Spanish regime or Government sa Philippines. Yung mga novel talaga ay para sa mga mapangabusong Spaniards at Friars. Remember po, ang gusto ni Rizal is equal treatment ang Spaniards and Filipinos sa Philippines. Mawala yung "indio" system nila. He never actually wish for freedom. If I remember correctly, isa sa mga poems ni Rizal na kaya hindi niya din gusto ang complete freedom noon kasi masyado pa daw bata ang Philippines at baka hindi pa kaya ang total freedom.

"No matter how gifted you are, you alone cannot change the world..."

NakedminD

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 08:57:36 am »
Kaya po ginawa ni Rizal ang Noli Me Tangere at El Fili na Spanish title kasi ang novel niya is against the Spanish regime or Government sa Philippines. Yung mga novel talaga ay para sa mga mapangabusong Spaniards at Friars. Remember po, ang gusto ni Rizal is equal treatment ang Spaniards and Filipinos sa Philippines. Mawala yung "indio" system nila. He never actually wish for freedom. If I remember correctly, isa sa mga poems ni Rizal na kaya hindi niya din gusto ang complete freedom noon kasi masyado pa daw bata ang Philippines at baka hindi pa kaya ang total freedom.

siguro nga, pero sana hindi na nya ginawa yun kasabihan na yan kung sya din unang babali.. hehe

nald

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • The
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 09:00:52 am »
kaya siguro ginawa nya sa spanish para makita ng mga taga spain din na mali ang pamamahalang nangyayari sa pilipinas sa kamay ng mga espanyol...
The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.

@leX

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • "Alexander the Great"
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 09:12:39 am »
siguro nga, pero sana hindi na nya ginawa yun kasabihan na yan kung sya din unang babali.. hehe

Yung mensahe niya sa nobela niya patama sa mga Spaniards. Paano maiintindihan ng Spaniards if Filipino ang salita ng nobela?

Pero for arguments sake, dapat siguro napuna mo sir e yung Mi Ultimo Adios... Kasi yun talaga ay address sa mga Pilipino pero Spanish ang salita. Your premise sir about the poem ni Rizal na ginawa daw niya nung bata pa siya yung may line na yan, I think under research pa din kasi siya. May mga scholars and historians claiming na hindi naman talaga si Rizal ang sumulat ng poem na yun kung hindi ang kanyang kuya na si Paciano. Si Rizal ang nagdeliver ng poem at siya din nagclaim nun kasi bata pa siya if nalaman na si Paciano sumulat baka hinuli si Paciano ng mga Guardia Civil sa paggawa ng poem na yun.

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 09:14:44 am »
I ask you this - How old was JP Rizal when he came up with that line? He was barely a teenager and the line was inspired when he over heard people talking and making errors in foreign tongues. Basically, it was not out of love of country.

There you go, so the people [posted] above me didn't take Rizal 1 class?

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

judewafu

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 7
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 09:17:46 am »
I ask you this - How old was JP Rizal when he came up with that line? He was barely a teenager and the line was inspired when he over heard people talking and making errors in foreign tongues. Basically, it was not out of love of country.

There you go, so the people [posted] above me didn't take Rizal 1 class?

eh di ikaw na matalino...  ;D

Gat J.P. Rizal

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 09:24:05 am »
anong kaguluhan to? ...sa pagkaka-alam ko kasi medyo naka-inom ako ng sinabi ko yon.

Queso

• Chinita Inspector
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
  • i ♥ chinita
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 09:26:45 am »
kung gusto nya ng pantay-pantay na trato, bat nya sinabi to?

"I have written likewise (and I repeat my words) that reforms, to be beneficial, must come from above, that those which come from below are irregularly gained and uncertain."

gusto nya palabasin na ang mga mayayaman lang ang may karapatan na ipaglaban ang pagbabago.. wala syang tiwala sa mga mahihirap..

@leX

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • "Alexander the Great"
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2009, 09:46:16 am »

"I have written likewise (and I repeat my words) that reforms, to be beneficial, must come from above, that those which come from below are irregularly gained and uncertain."

gusto nya palabasin na ang mga mayayaman lang ang may karapatan na ipaglaban ang pagbabago.. wala syang tiwala sa mga mahihirap..

Post po natin yung buo para po malinaw...

Countrymen:

On my return from Spain I learned that my name had been in use, among some who were in arms, as a war-cry. The news came as a painful surprise, but, believing it already closed, I kept silent over an incident which I considered irremediable. Now, I notice indications of the disturbances continuing, and if any still, in good or bad faith, are availing themselves of my name, to stop this abuse and undeceive the unwary, I hasten to address you these lines that the truth may be known.

From the very beginning, when I first had notice of what was being planned, I opposed it, fought it, and demonstrated its absolute impossibility. This is the fact, and witnesses to my words are now living. I was convinced that the scheme was utterly absurd, and, what was worse, would bring great suffering.

I did even more. When later, against my advice, the movement materialized, of my own accord I offered not alone my good offices, but my very life, and even my name, to be used in whatever way might seem best, toward stifling the rebellion; for, convinced of the ills which it would bring, I considered myself fortunate if, at any sacrifice, I could prevent such useless misfortunes. This equally is of record.

My countrymen, I have given proofs that I am one most anxious for liberties for our country, and I am still desirous of them. But I place as a prior condition the education of the people, that by means of instruction and industry our country may have an individuality of its own and make itself worthy of these liberties. I have recommended in my writings the study of the civic virtues, without which there is no redemption. I have written likewise (and I repeat my words) that reforms, to be beneficial, must come from above, that those which come from below are irregularly gained and uncertain.

Holding these ideas, I cannot do less than condemn, and I do condemn this uprising—as absurd, savage, and plotted behind my back—which dishonors us Filipinos and discredits those who could plead our cause. I abhor its criminal methods and disclaim all part in it, pitying from the bottom of my heart the unwary who have been deceived.

Return, then, to your homes, and may God pardon those who have worked in bad faith!

Sa tingin ko po yung point ni Rizal diyan ay yung pagbuo at pagkilos ng Katipunan na tinututulan ni Rizal. Ang tinutukoy niya diyan na "come from above" ay manggaling mismo sa Hari o gobyerno ng Spain yung kautusan na pagkapantay-pantay ng Pilipino sa mga Spaniards at ayaw niya yung marahas na "from below" na magaaklas ang mga tao at gagamitin ang dahas para makuha ang gusto nila.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 09:49:28 am by @leX »

NakedminD

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 09:51:48 am »

i agree! may pinagaralan si rizal.. pero naisip ba nya na maiintidahan ng mahihirap ang salitang espanyol? kung bigla na lang pupunta ang mga espanyol dito at mananakop.. hindi ganun kadali sa kanila para iadopt ang salitang espanyol.. it takes time

@leX

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • "Alexander the Great"
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 10:18:16 am »
Sa tingin ko nung panahon na yun Logical yung pagsulat ni Rizal sa Noli at El Fili in Spanish. Kasi general language talaga ng panahon na yun ay Kastila. 300+ years na namumuno ang Kastila sa Pilipinas nun... The novel was written in Spanish, the language of the educated at a time when Filipinos were markedly segregated by diverse native languages and regional cultures. Panahon na yun wala pa naman talagang salitang Filipino. Merong tagalog, kapampangan... etc. At nung panahon na yun, ang mga marunong magbasa ay mga nakapagaral at ang salitang pinagaaralan ay ang Spanish.

Again, for arguments sake, sa tingin niyo ba na ang mga mahihirap din nung time na yun nakakapagbasa? Ang pagtuturo ng pagbabasa dun ay salitang Kastila. At kumalat lang ang Noli by word of mouth. Tinawag din itong kwentong bayan na sa mga nakakaintindi at marunong magbasa ay binabahagi ang nabasa sa mga taong hindi marunong magbasa. Again po, ang Noli po ay pagpapakita ni Rizal ang kalagayan ng Pilipinas sa mga nakakataas sa Spanish Regime. Inilalarawan ang mga nangyayari sa mga maliliit na bayan na lantarang abuso ang ginagawa.

NakedminD

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 10:48:10 am »
if rizal really meant this saying.. he wouldnt say this.. even if the spanish language si dominating that time

Chazy_Chaz

• " Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, We must do."
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • Whats happenin?
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 02:09:03 pm »
anong kaguluhan to? ...sa pagkaka-alam ko kasi medyo naka-inom ako ng sinabi ko yon.

HAHAHA! Hagalpak tawa koh mung nabasa koh toh...

di pa koh natawa nung una pero nung nakita koh kung sino nagpost, yun na,...

toast:: ;D ;D ;D ;D toast::

"So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean,
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes!!"

olli

• the all time favorite nobody...
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
  • rakenroll!!! Animo lasalle!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 06:15:29 pm »
diba masama ang pagusapan yung namatay na?  ;D

aanhin pa ang damo kung nagbabato na ang kabayo?

corrupted_one

• Your Spy in the Hospital
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Tender Loving Care
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 06:22:57 pm »
Ang hindi magmahal sa sariling wika

ay nasa abroad na at mayayaman o kaya nasa call center at mataas ang sweldo.

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2009, 06:52:11 pm »

Help yourself by shutting up.

IWM

• Meet the real Mother F'r
  • MILF Negotiators
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 138
  • Hide your moms...
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2009, 07:40:13 pm »
Help yourself by shutting up.

Siguro namolestya to nung bata pa.
NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='( 
"Without evil, there can be no good. So it must be good to be evil sometimes." ;D

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2009, 08:04:12 pm »

At least I offered him an advice. Unlike you, you chose to ignore him. Meaning, I think he could be better, and you think he doesn't have a chance.

@Topic - Don't see the quote as Rizal's life. He coined it when he was innocent. Again, it's not Rizal's life work.

NakedminD

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2009, 08:05:45 pm »

benta mo kaya utak mo, mahal yan.. slightly used

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2009, 11:48:06 pm »
ang hindi magmahal sa sariling wika ay mas masahol pa sa malansang isda

to understand this word of wisdom you need to explore first where Rizal went

he went to
1. Spain - Spanish
2. Britain - British English
3. Japan - nihonggo
4. France - French language
5. Germany - German Language
and other countries

and you look all the first world and prosperous country nowadays what will you observe

1. Japan still speaks nihonggo
2. France still speaks the French language but they are not fluent in Enlish
3. Germany still speaks German
4. Britain still speaks British
5. Spain still speaks Spanish

Rizal realize if a country wants to prosper it need first to evolve his language to develop it and put pride on it because language  is the basic part of prosperity of a nation

developed language will produce

literature (like poems, plays, prose etc.) will produce

art, design, fashion (like custom or production design for plays) will produce

Unique architectural design,engineering will produce

Identity will produce

wealth

madcarabao

• Chief Carabao
  • Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Pinoyspy is the reason why i surf the net!
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2009, 11:50:30 pm »
moving to history section

judewafu

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 7
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2009, 12:10:59 am »
benta mo kaya utak mo, mahal yan.. slightly used

eh di ikaw n din matalino kissmyAss... dumadagdag kapa

corrupted_one

• Your Spy in the Hospital
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Tender Loving Care
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2009, 12:11:27 am »

Hindi lang yan na molestya  ;D  It's really hard when someone can't accept the truth. That's coming from a slightly used brain  ;D

Ey look, marunong ako magtagalog!