Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: sino magaling sa tatlo lebron carmelo o wade  (Read 2855 times)

bEnGordon7

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • basketball is the best sports in the world
sino magaling sa tatlo lebron carmelo o wade
« on: October 02, 2007, 11:56:05 pm »

para sa akin c wade
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 11:40:54 pm by bEnGordon7 »

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
Re: sino magaling sa tatlo lebron carmelo o wade
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 12:01:22 am »
Fan ako ni D-Wade, pero kung overall play ang pag-uusapan, King James ako..

kaya nya maglaro ng any of the 4 positions (PG-PF), at effective pa rin sya kahit aling position dun ang laruin nya..  ;D

realwired73

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 12:17:25 am »
Fan ako ni D-Wade, pero kung overall play ang pag-uusapan, King James ako..

kaya nya maglaro ng any of the 4 positions (PG-PF), at effective pa rin sya kahit aling position dun ang laruin nya..  ;D
I would agree with you. Lebron is the best choice among the 3. You can never take away Wades championship but individually Lebron is better. Carmelo is still improving, he could get better in time.

accucore

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 12:21:53 am »
technically pinaka magaling si Lebron. Pero si Wade pa lang sa kanila ang nakapag prove na kaya nya angatin ang team nya to win a championship. Literally halos mag isa sya ng nanalo sila. Wlang ginawa si Shaq nung nag champion sila.  laffman::

wolverine_X

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 4
  • berserker barrage!!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 01:43:20 am »
carmelo anthony!!!! the scoring machine!!! hehe evil:: evil::

CaptainJackSparrow

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • Have i threatened you before?
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 01:52:41 am »
carmelo ako jan sa tatlo. kung icocompare mo ung shooting nilang tatlo, no doubt na mas may sure ball si carmelo. i think kailangan pa din nina wade and lebron ng play sa outside because mejo sablay pa cla sa area na un. and kung the way they attack the basket ang pag uusapan, iba iba cla ng style pero lhat cla pantay dun. and with wade, nanjan si shaq para e-guide sya. lebron only has his teammates and he is the one to make the guiding. in carmelo's case, iverson is there. and i believe AI can make him better.

vindicator

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2007, 02:04:38 am »
Big fan ako ni wade, kaya i would select wade not because he led the miami for the championship, iba tlga eagerness nya nung 2006 season, kanya tlga yung season na yon. kung may ibat ibang factor kang titingnan eh syempre maiiba ang selection mo from the 3, leadership kay wade un, scoring naman eh almost the same..

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2007, 10:53:12 am »
technically pinaka magaling si Lebron. Pero si Wade pa lang sa kanila ang nakapag prove na kaya nya angatin ang team nya to win a championship. Literally halos mag isa sya ng nanalo sila. Wlang ginawa si Shaq nung nag champion sila.  laffman::

If you're being serious...

I think a basketball player in that finals said something like "it all starts with the big fella".

The threat (if you may) or (if you do mind) presence of the diesel allowed Dwayne Wade to be DWAYNE WADE.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2007, 10:57:59 am »
If you're being serious...

I think a basketball player in that finals said something like "it all starts with the big fella".

The threat (if you may) or (if you do mind) presence of the diesel allowed Dwayne Wade to be DWAYNE WADE.

It's actually Dwyane.. I also misspelled his name a lot before I became a fan.. hehe..  ;D

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2007, 11:38:20 am »
I stand corrected. Other than the misspelled name, my statements stand.

Another thing, yes I'm not a fan of Dwyane Wade. I only watch him play. Other than that, I really don't care what he does with his life. I don't follow him in the showers. I don't look at his photos. I don't collect posters of him endorsing products. I'm not a fan.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

chosen1

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2007, 12:02:53 pm »
LeBron is the better man.... si wade kc, all-star cast ang mga kasama nya sa miami nung nag finals( Shaq, walher, posey, mourning, j will.), si Melo kht may iverson n syang ksama wala p rin nangyari. Pro si LeBron, nka pag finals ang cavs dhil sa knya. And si lbj can pass!

lhonquin_04

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2007, 07:28:17 pm »
agree ako kay chosen1.......lebron is a pass first type player at kahit hindi kilala mga teammates nya eh nagiimprove dahil sa kanya.........

wild sinbad

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2007, 12:10:17 am »
carmelo anthony!!!! the scoring machine!!! hehe evil:: evil::

tama ka jan pareng wolverine!!!! yyeeaaahhh!!! evil::

hippo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2007, 02:22:41 pm »
Lebron because without him, pustahan tayo less than 20 wins lang ipapanalo ng cleveland sa buong season. Haha. He took a bunch of nobodies (i.e. Varejao, Pavlovic, Gibson) and underachievers (i.e. Hughes, Jones, Marshall) to the finals. I don't care if they were swept by the Spurs, the fact remains that ever since Lebron came to Cleveland, all good things, except winning the championship, has happened to the franchise.

I didn't choose Melo not because he isn't a good player (he is definitely a great player) but because he still has yet to get through the first round of the playoffs.

I didn't choose Wade either because when he led the Heat to the championship, he had a lot of veterans who really want to win a championship before they retire (i.e. Payton, J-Will, Walker, Mourning, Posey) and someone who is regarded to be the most dominant center in the NBA from the late-90s until the early-2000s who wanted to have another ring around his massive fingers (Shaq).

vindicator

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2007, 02:35:27 pm »
agree ako sa inyo, pero nung finals ndi naman si shaq ang bumuhat ng team para sa 2006 champs. may mga part lng sila na ginawa n may contribution din sa pgka panalo, per mas malaki % ni wade sa contribution in that series, game 3-6 if im not mistaken, 40+ points ginawa ni wade and lead the miami to 4-0 straight wins para mgchampion.

accucore

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2007, 02:36:44 pm »
I stand corrected. Other than the misspelled name, my statements stand.

Another thing, yes I'm not a fan of Dwyane Wade. I only watch him play. Other than that, I really don't care what he does with his life. I don't follow him in the showers. I don't look at his photos. I don't collect posters of him endorsing products. I'm not a fan.

Nobody really asked you if you were a fan. I'm sure he would not care what you do with your life too.... Up until Melo and Lebron has a championship ring on a finger..... Wade will still be the better player. His leadership and gameplay on that championship run is the reason he gained my respect. He made a fan out of me, I wasn't a fan before either.

He's silent, no trashtalking no grandstanding(like lebron)... but he just delivers, period.

vindicator

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2007, 02:42:51 pm »
compare nyo din performance ni WADE nung finals at ung performance ni LEBRON nung finals. (no offense) pero parang ndi sya ang superstar ng cavs VS. spurs. madaming factors kung nabasa nyo lahat ng sonabi ng mga sports analyst, poor shot selection si Lebron nung finals at ndi sya maka porma kay Bruce Bowen nun. Magaling si Lebron pero may kulang (im not saying na perfect si Wade, syempre may kulang din sya.) Siguro masasabi ko na lng eh tapat tapat lng yan, kanya kanyang oras lng yan.  toast::

ataris

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 8
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007, 03:08:02 pm »
tingin ko si lebron.. dami nya kasing pwedeng gawin.. legit pointguard pa siya.. mala magic. kailangan pa nga lang niya siguro iimprove ung outside shooting nya.. saka ung pagtakeover nya pag clutch.

mr.techie

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2007, 02:00:14 am »
for,the only thing that could make a player such a great player is to questions,"have he already achive something?, does he have what it takes to be on top?" D-Wade can answer it..

mr.techie

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2007, 02:04:04 am »
part 2....

MJ can answer it.larry bird,magic,bill russel,jerry west,,karreem, and now tim duncan....what is the main factor??character,,will to win..ithink lebron could be  next to d-wade....i see melo to be successfull to his carreer as one of the best scoring man in the nba, he is complete with his offensive power,,question,does offense what it takes to win the crown..hjeheeh

alexchio9

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2007, 02:28:22 am »
[youtube=425,350][/youtube][youtube=425,350][/youtube][youtube=425,350][/youtube][youtube=425,350][/youtube][youtube=425,350][/youtube][youtube=425,350][/youtube][youtube=425,350][/youtube][youtube=425,350][/youtube][youtube=425,350][/youtube][youtube=425,350][/youtube][youtube=425,350][/youtube][youtube=425,350][/youtube][youtube=425,350][/youtube][youtube=425,350][/youtube][youtube=425,350][/youtube][youtube=425,350][/youtube] I THINK SI LEBRON JAMES
AN OFFER CAN'T REFUSE....