Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: what do you think about our president????  (Read 2665 times)

k0ne27

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
what do you think about our president????
« on: May 15, 2007, 01:59:26 pm »
i think sobrang wais nya kz ndi cya mapaalis sa pwesto ng mga klaban nya....

aktibista

• REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
Re: what do you think about our president????
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 02:09:35 pm »
tol tingnan mo yung custom tittle ko yan ang tingin ko sa kanya katulad ng sinabi ni zack de la rocha  ;D smoking::

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 02:16:12 pm »
She's an economist. She knows what will hurt our country and she's preventing it. You can't say she's guilty of something because she's refusing to be tried. The country really can't afford another impeachment trial. Hell, we never really finished Erap's and that's the main reason we're having all _these_ barking.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 02:54:31 pm »
She's an economist. She knows what will hurt our country and she's preventing it. You can't say she's guilty of something because she's refusing to be tried. The country really can't afford another impeachment trial. Hell, we never really finished Erap's and that's the main reason we're having all _these_ barking.

I couldn't agree more. If I may add more to what 123kid123 said, I think we are blaming everything on one person too much. True that she is the president, and is responsible for everything. However, we should not forget the fact that WHOEVER we sit as the president will never succeed. Why? Because there is no cooperation in our government among our elected officials. It has always been about bringing the other person down to gain the position to establish more graft and corruption. And yes, that's crab mentality.

Now I am not saying that she is a saint. All I am saying is that we cannot truly say that she is not doing her job just because the country is not doing well. We have to remember that the government is composed of three branches, the Executive, Legislative, and Judiciary. Although the President is the highest official of the land, it's powers are still limited by the other two branches. She can only move as much as she could within her territory.

Again, without cooperation and with worsening graft and corruption in the government, no president can bring the country back on its heels. The president is not a magician or a miracle worker, so let's not expect miracles. The president needs as much help as she can from everyone around her so she can do the job that she's elected for.
"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 03:13:08 pm »
Sad thing is we will always have a "minority" president. All of our past three presidential elections had only won 40 percent or less of the voting population. Nearly 40% for GMA, Erap and 24% for FVR. How could you work with half of the nation didn't prefer you as president? You have to spend all your 6 years just to win the people's heart.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 03:18:52 pm »
You have to spend all your 6 years just to win the people's heart.

and this is exactly what Arroyo is trying to do. But people are so closed-minded looking for abrupt results and not giving the president a chance. Unfortunately, there is just no winning the Filipino's heart.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 09:58:00 am »
We cant blame her for evrything, she can only do so much... Also, she need our support.. She might be involved in some scandals but hey, who's not? Nearly all goverment official from top to bottom I think is corrupt... And its not just those in power.. the filipino people itself is corrupt..think about it.. who put this people in power in the first place?. yeah there are some accusations of cheating but Im sure that they didnt do it with their own hands.. the true problem is the people who allow their selves to be used by politicians.. ever heard of vote buying? this wouldnt be possible if no one is selling their votes right? And all this people complaining of being poor yet all they do is sit around, talk to friends, play tong-it or drink all day.. people who would rather steal from someone than work and people who ask to much from the goverment and do nothing to improve their lives..  the point is.. lets not point our fingers to anyone else and start looking at ourselves.. Lets start the change from within us .. only then will true progress begin..   

bobotnaman

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 20
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 01:59:55 pm »
^ agree ako sa lahat ng nasa itaas.

I couldn't agree more. If I may add more to what 123kid123 said, I think we are blaming everything on one person too much. True that she is the president, and is responsible for everything. However, we should not forget the fact that WHOEVER we sit as the president will never succeed. Why? Because there is no cooperation in our government among our elected officials. It has always been about bringing the other person down to gain the position to establish more graft and corruption. And yes, that's crab mentality.

Now I am not saying that she is a saint. All I am saying is that we cannot truly say that she is not doing her job just because the country is not doing well. We have to remember that the government is composed of three branches, the Executive, Legislative, and Judiciary. Although the President is the highest official of the land, it's powers are still limited by the other two branches. She can only move as much as she could within her territory.

Again, without cooperation and with worsening graft and corruption in the government, no president can bring the country back on its heels. The president is not a magician or a miracle worker, so let's not expect miracles. The president needs as much help as she can from everyone around her so she can do the job that she's elected for.

[KH]FuzzyLogic

• Drink Duff...... Oh YEAH!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -1
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 09:23:34 pm »
I have nothing to say I dont believe in politics its just a peice of corrupt and dirty game.....

FinalFall Server Marathon Gamer

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2007, 09:55:21 am »
I have nothing to say I dont believe in politics its just a peice of corrupt and dirty game.....

it's funny you say that and live in a world where everything you do has something to do with politics  b*;

the_venom

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2007, 10:15:43 am »
for me, the problem is, the presidency is not hers in the first place. she "stole" it. so you can't blame the people for hating her. its like "aagawin mo, hindi mo din pla kayang ayusin!!". and sobra kapal ng muka nya. yung iba president pag may scandal yung mga tao nila, resign agad. e ngayon, ililipat lang ng posisyon. sila-sila p din.  gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun::

Jann Frost

• Pronmeister
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 143
  • Rough over Mellow
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2007, 01:34:57 pm »
ang problema kasi sa presidential is short term lang ito, kaya kahit sinong umupong president ay hindi successful pwera nlng kay marcos at macapagal. pero kahit umabot ng 10 years si gma eh bakit hindi parin nya mapaganda ang takbo ng pilipinas? oo ngat bumaba na yung presyo ng langis at dollars to peso pero yung presyo ng bilihin bumaba ba? crap.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 01:37:09 pm by Jann Frost »

bErtOldO

• POLICE
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • NO_To_PIRACY! YES_To_FILE_SHARING!
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2007, 01:42:58 pm »
she's better than the last one.  evil::

megasyxx

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 01:58:00 pm »
ok sna kaya lng madami humahatak sa kanya pababa.  bnana

el cabronâ„¢

• Reigning Metalhead
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
  • GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2007, 03:27:28 pm »
what do you think about our president????

i think she's kinda cute! ;D

Y O U R   U L T I M A T E     S O U R C E     O F     E V E R Y T H I N G     B R U T A L     I N     M E T A L!!!

aragond

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2007, 01:00:28 am »

i think she is a greedy president.

She should have let the impeachment conclude bago sya nagmamadaling manumpa as president

kaya lumalabas na inagaw nya ang position.  Well one thing for sure though, she conspired with other corrupt officials to win her the presidency, and stayed in power still feeding those corrupt officials with their whims and so on and so forth....

amen.

RPinay

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • Hentai Gaijin of the World Unite!!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 08:50:09 pm »
A person must have a certain amount of passion to be a president. She must be smart, hardworking, has the technical competence to do the job. GMA has all of these qualities. Her passion and directness is seen as negative, as dictatorship. It's just that her opponents have painted her that way. That's the opposition's job, to oppose. Their job is to see the negative, otherwise they will be undermining their own position. Why would the electorate look at another candidate when the one running the show is doing a good job. So they look for faults. Everyone has them, including GMA. But she's the best President we have for our times. She needs to be given the chance to complete whatever she thinks needs to be done. So it strikes me as the height of fancy that Trillanes would do everything to impeach her once he is declared a senator... I'm sure that he is a very educated man but what he proposes is counter to the good things we are experiencing now.....   psrulez::

Now many say that there are still more hungry people today, they're correct. How many babies are being born every day... Hello! Our population is growing!!!  And we all have to do our bit, not just GMA. And certainly nothing could be done by marching on to Oakwood.  gun::
I'd like to thank my parents, especially my mother and my father. ;)

equinexxus

• conundrum
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2007, 03:44:05 pm »
i think its irresponsible for people to accused some1 of "robbing" a position and saying that person is "incompetent" when you only have your personal opinion and biases to support your claims. i think this administration is working for something positive, kc kung hindi, lahat tayo maghihirap, pati pulitiko wlang mananakaw ika nga ng iba jan, they have to work for something sustainable.

i commend the spies here who are objective, and regard results as foundations of their observation, while im sad for those who are bitter and still tied up wid the personality based politics, and i am sadder still for those who are so numb and apathetic regarding the general welfare of our country.
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind." - einstein

ssbongbong

• walang palalampasin lahat tutumbukin!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • derechupa ang aksyon!
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2007, 09:16:03 pm »
bwisit sya...yun lang..

nagpadag dag tax pa sya wala pa ring yung pakiramdam na umuunlad tao..bwisit talaga..d ko makita kung saan napupunta mga tax ng mga tao

Hirochi

• Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -3
  • -=Im Here to Share=-
    • Do Visit Spytamers Site
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2007, 08:13:54 pm »
kng umalis man ksi xa cno pa2lit? tyaka hnd pa ba nag sa2wa ang pilipinas na palit2 ng mga president.. bkit ksi nd nlang kyo mag vote wisely. hehe.. xensya na hnd pa ksi ako bumubuto e, kya kyo nlng.  :)

esteve

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2007, 09:42:37 pm »
shes a good and great president.sino naman ang papalit if sakaling maimpeach sya.wala kasi wala naman talagang worthy at this time to become a president.tayo lang naman mga filipino ang gumagawa ng problema natin.kailangan lang natin na bigyan ng pagkakataon ang mga nakaupo.do you think ang papalit sa kanya mapaganda ang takbo ng bansa tulad ng ginawa nya ngayon.heheh sino si trillanes na mayabang.si satur ocampo na mamundok.

yilmaz

• one boso a day more tamod everyday...
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 39
  • pinoyspy rules...
    • www.dot.com
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 09:47:50 pm »
ok naman kaso mabagal lang talga umunlad bansa natin.

b*;
ayos b

mrtback

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 12:17:21 am »
She is the best President for the Philippines acording to our collective conciousness...

Every leader is a reflection of the general mind conditioning of every Pilipino....

We only have to learn form her and to the other Pesidents we had...