Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Sinong present PBA player ang may potential na pwede sa NBA  (Read 5236 times)

p510

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -3
Sinong present PBA player ang may potential na pwede sa NBA
« on: December 19, 2006, 01:06:01 am »
For me Danny Seigle, at 6'6 i think he can play shooting guard he has the talent naman diba?

mobilecentrino

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
Re: Sinong present PBA player ang may potential na pwede sa NBA
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 01:59:02 am »
with his age and speed, Seigle is going to have a hard time playing in the NBA. Sobrang bagal na niya and past his prime na siya kung sa NBA. For me, it would have to be mark caguioa but he has to develop his point guard skills

bulba

• Disc Jockey
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
  • ! Dance for Life !
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 05:49:15 am »
MARK ANDAYA!  laffman::

;D ;D ;D

qtaw2

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 08:50:58 am »
wala laffman::

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 10:45:34 am »
tama...wala...the mere fact that Caguioa, who leads the league in scoring, who also played hoops here in the states, is there playing instead of here says a lot. If you think about it, our All-Star PBA team won't stand a chance against a Div. II NCAA team...Let's face it...we have great ball players, don't get me wrong....but it just so happens that our players are not yet on that NBA level type of playing....although, Jaworski and Abarrientos were invited but didn't go...the rest just wont fare much...
"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."

AsPhYxxx

• Come as you are!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • End Of Something
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 12:26:53 pm »
hmmmmm I think danny seigle too! mark caquia? hmmm nope deserving ung mga ng mvp c caquiao di nman ng mvp! c danny seigle my potencial lalo n kung sa kanya nakafocus ung play! toast::

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 12:37:10 pm »
ok let's focus on Danny Seigle then...MVP as you said...why, let's throw in eveyrone who has been an MVP in the prestigious history of the PBA...as I mentioned, only two of those MVPs where ever invited to join camp, Jaworski and Abarrientos....granted, Danny Siegle is a really good player, but does anyone really think that he can fair well against kids playing college hoops much more NBA players. Here's another point, if Danny Seigle or any of our players cannot dominate the Asian basketball, then an invitation to the NBA is most unlikely....tell me, when was the last time we, the Philippines, won the ABC? hmmm...been a long time huh?

gkatechjvinas

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 08:01:41 pm »
the problem with filipinos kasi if ever na may mabalitaan na it can play on international basketball ay nadadaan sa pulitika. ang hinahangad lang naman nating filipinos is to dominate again the game of basketball in asia pacific like the times of caloy loyzaga. as of now we are lacking of calibers the pwedeng pantayan ang likes ni lebron james at carmelo anthony. can mark the spark or even danny dynamite guard those two???

teofski

• Hard Knocks
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -2
  • jailed
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 08:53:20 pm »
Danny Siegle lacks defence
Cagioua is just to small to be a 2 guard

what about kelly williams??

even though he chose to play here(PBA)
he would have been an NBA player.
maybe not maybe a starter,
but an NBA player as well.
Masarap sa umpisa... sana hanggang sa huli..

jademprl

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • Smile and the world will smile with you!
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 09:02:13 pm »
For me its EJ Feil(Tama ba spell) kulang lang talaga sa motivation, if may coach lang na talagang mag train sa kanya, at makakapag bigay ng sapat na motivation im sure maging dominant big man sya sa post!!!!un lang mga bro opinyon lang po!!!

madcarabao

• Chief Carabao
  • Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Pinoyspy is the reason why i surf the net!
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2006, 10:33:16 pm »
i agree with Kal-el, no offense sa fans ni danny seigle pero mabagal talaga sha for his height. nagiging maganda ang itsura niya sa pba dahil kokonti lang naman ang players sa pba na ka height niya at nakakasabay sa kanya or baka wala. kung ipapasok mo sha sa nba, nde yan makakahabol. yes he can shoot, pero isipin niyo sa US lang eh punong puno na sila ng shooters. idagdag mo pa ung mga taga europe. so kung titingnan mo kung ano ang hahanapin ng mga taga nba e ung mas magaling pa. now, wala akong nakikitang pwedeng candidate. create player nalang tayo sa nbalive hehehehe ;D tapos lagay niyo name niyo. hehehe

bulba

• Disc Jockey
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
  • ! Dance for Life !
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 01:04:41 am »
i agree with Kal-el, no offense sa fans ni danny seigle pero mabagal talaga sha for his height. nagiging maganda ang itsura niya sa pba dahil kokonti lang naman ang players sa pba na ka height niya at nakakasabay sa kanya or baka wala. kung ipapasok mo sha sa nba, nde yan makakahabol. yes he can shoot, pero isipin niyo sa US lang eh punong puno na sila ng shooters. idagdag mo pa ung mga taga europe. so kung titingnan mo kung ano ang hahanapin ng mga taga nba e ung mas magaling pa. now, wala akong nakikitang pwedeng candidate. create player nalang tayo sa nbalive hehehehe ;D tapos lagay niyo name niyo. hehehe
ANDAYA NA LNG ang my potenial sa NBA  gun::

pareng mads gawa tyo ng nba live 07 online challenge!! haha

;D ;D ;D

UnGraTefuL SchoLaR

• ungrateful scholar
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
  • One Piece
    • BattleOn's UnGratefuL SchoLar
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2006, 11:59:58 am »
So far...  since nag start ang PBA, la pa akong nakikitang pedeng maging NBA palyer.. kahit sa bench lang...
" If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable. "

Hotguy24

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2006, 09:31:43 pm »
i guess you forgot to mentioned that there was one(1) guy who was told to be a perfect player for NBA.He is Avelino"SAMBOY "Lim a.ka. "THE SKYWALKER".During his prime years he was one hell of a player.But because he is  prone to injury  kaya di siya makatapos tapos ng buong season.But who can forget what he did during the ASIAN GAMES 1990 where the Philippines got the SILVER medal.

PBA All Star yong pnadala, but only SAMBOY has the power and the guts to penetrate the shaded lanes and move closer to the basket even though Chinese players were so tall.During that Asian Games..he was chosen as one of the Mythical Five among all the asian nations.Actually,as to dedication and determination, Samboy could be it.In fact during the 90's most PBA imports says that Samboy has great potentials to make it to the NBA.Unfortunately, he is always on the list of the injured PBA players.Furthermore, even though Samboy was not chosen as an MVP for the years he spent with the PBA, he was still included as one(1) of the 50's greatest player of all time in the PBA.

excon

• Penitentiary Chief
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
  • "hey fish! welcome to Prisneyland!"
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2006, 03:32:04 pm »
i guess you forgot to mentioned that there was one(1) guy who was told to be a perfect player for NBA.He is Avelino"SAMBOY "Lim a.ka. "THE SKYWALKER".During his prime years he was one hell of a player.But because he is  prone to injury  kaya di siya makatapos tapos ng buong season.But who can forget what he did during the ASIAN GAMES 1990 where the Philippines got the SILVER medal.

PBA All Star yong pnadala, but only SAMBOY has the power and the guts to penetrate the shaded lanes and move closer to the basket even though Chinese players were so tall.During that Asian Games..he was chosen as one of the Mythical Five among all the asian nations.Actually,as to dedication and determination, Samboy could be it.In fact during the 90's most PBA imports says that Samboy has great potentials to make it to the NBA.Unfortunately, he is always on the list of the injured PBA players.Furthermore, even though Samboy was not chosen as an MVP for the years he spent with the PBA, he was still included as one(1) of the 50's greatest player of all time in the PBA.

yeah, you're right boy.. but samboy is just a legend and what we are talking about here is in the present time, "now". Kal-el is right, DS is too slow. hmmm.. the fast and the furious of PBA, may potential sila. sa basketball naman, hindi lang height ang mahalaga e! syempre kailangan magaling din dumiskarte.. remember Muggsy Bogues, he is just 5'3" pero look, nakita natin sya sa NBA and then in a movie together with MJ23.. di ba sya yung isa sa mga best player na pinili ng mga alien?! actually, lahat naman ng pinoy pwedeng makapasok sa NBA basta meron lang disiplina at matinding practice..
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 03:52:04 pm by excon »

ehek

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -4
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2006, 09:33:31 pm »
So far...  since nag start ang PBA, la pa akong nakikitang pedeng maging NBA palyer.. kahit sa bench lang...

same here

kwaki

• just plain pinoy who loves sexy beautiful pinays
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • PINOYSPY is the BEST among the REST
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2006, 10:03:59 pm »
seigle... no good... bat im sure malapit na ung tym na a filipino will play nba... mlamang he is not a pure filipino.... HALF FILIPINO.......

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2006, 01:05:53 pm »
With all respect to Kwaki, chances of a Filipino or even a half-Filipino playing in the NBA is not a long shot, and as mentioned can be near...but as the thread suggests, a PBA player in the NBA...now this is a long shot. I don't think that it will happen in the foreseeable future. Let's face it, our PBA players are not at par to those of China or Europe, much less to those of the NBA. As I said, our players are really good, just not that good enough to step to the higher level. Sad to say, these players will not be in the PBA if they are that good. Other commercial leagues pays a lot more to their players...

f1stbench

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -1
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2007, 11:17:04 am »
unfortunately, sa ngaun wla ko makita na potential khit nga sa mga amateurs walang angat o namumukod tangi...maybe our gauge is far below, needs more discipline, dedication and proper training...sa takbo ng gobyerno natin, bomalabs lalo, alang suport e... gun:: gun:: gun::

dirty sanchez

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2007, 12:10:59 pm »
wala. nasabi na yung gusto kong sabihin- mabagal si Seigle. kahit sa PBA ang bagal nya. kahit siguro sa US na NCAA walang uubra. kung meron man, baka mga tipong pang bench player lang.

knet12

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
  • Raise your Fist and Resist
    • Raise your Fist and Resist
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2007, 09:25:41 pm »
c mac2x cardona... wahahah captain hook.. ^_^
Raise your Fist and Resist

mongol482

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2007, 08:37:41 am »
sa ngayon wala... hopefully meron someday... parang Steve Nash aka Captain Canada :-)

jaguar-m23

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
  • bakit ka tumatawa? looks familiar bah? :)
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2007, 08:48:11 am »
Mark Caguioa :D Go Ginebra!!! :P
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

NYAHAHAHA :)

The Green Arrow

• Sharp Shooter
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -3
  • Cupid? i don't think so..
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2007, 02:48:33 pm »
si arwind santos

tokwaeater

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -3
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2007, 02:27:25 am »
walang sagot sa tanong na to :
baket?
1. yung mga import na naglalaro dit pag sa nba bangko na nga e, pinoy pa palalaruin mo sa nba?
2. example : Compare the 7footer Dirk Nowitski and our own 7 footer EJ Feil:
3. KAYA WALA ! I rest my case.  bnana