Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: NBA's next dynasty  (Read 2047 times)

num_lock_er

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
  • Smile :)
NBA's next dynasty
« on: December 13, 2006, 10:24:37 pm »
Hi, sa tingin ninyo for the next 5 or 10 years, anong mga NBA team ang posibleng manalo ng mga championships?

Sa aken eto:

1. Bulls - ang baby bulls nagbibinata na :) sina Gordon, Hinrich at Thomas future nila.
2. Phoenix - maganda pa rin offense nila + Amare at Diaw
3. Dallas - nandyan pa rin sina Nowitzki, Terry + mga baguhan na sina Harris at Howard

Oops... eto pa pala,
4. Cavs - kung nandyan pa si Lebron.

Ang Heat baka makaulit na lang sila ng isa dahil tumatanda na si Shaq. Tapos and Detroit malamang maghiwahiwalay na sila. Ang spurs, tumatanda na si Duncan pero effective pa rin.

Desktops: AthlonXP (favorite) Duron Pentium stumbleupon.com del.icio.us majorgeeks.com nba-live.com Smile

Wacko

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 13
  • Green Minded Voyeur
Re: NBA's next dynasty
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 01:13:40 am »
nowadays, the teams are somewhat "balanced" kaya dynasty are far from reality. Pwede pa siguro magkaroon ng back to back championships, but a three peat would be rare, much more a dynasty or a decade of dominance.

Anyway, I agree w/ your observations and forecast # 2. I also give my hopes to Phoenix, with the play-making ability of Nash, all-around play of Marion, a fully recovered Stoudamire w/ 28ppgs.. and backup Diaw and Barbosa.

I am tempted to say Lebron's Cavs, being a fan of the King James, but unless he is given a good supporting cast, mahihirapan talaga sya to get past his conference's championship. Even Jordan needed a Pippen, Kukoc, Longley, Rodman, Grant, Kerr, etc...

teofski

• Hard Knocks
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -2
  • jailed
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 01:37:03 am »
what about the lakers?
with enough team support,
they will be a tough team to beat!

with evans, mihm and kwame,
backing up (smush)parker, odom and kobe!
Masarap sa umpisa... sana hanggang sa huli..

bulba

• Disc Jockey
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
  • ! Dance for Life !
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 09:47:50 pm »
Dont forget the Ornlando magic's Dwight Howard! Still improving ,wat more aftr years of improvement.

;D ;D ;D

yobibs

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 10:15:50 pm »
what about the lakers?

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT ! Being a Laker fan ... I agree .. they just need a steady pointguard,  si Smush,error prone ...yung rookie tiga UCLA si Farrar baka mahasa ni Jackson   ... Si Kwame medyo tamad pero okey lang ... Mihm should be back soon and Odom will get his knee better ... Kobe just needs to trust his teammates ... don't forget Luke Walton, mautak ... has good basketball smarts ... Vlade Racmanovic ...deadly din ! I'm telling you .. watchout for these guys ... once they start gelling ... Lagot lahat !

bulba

• Disc Jockey
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
  • ! Dance for Life !
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 08:30:48 am »
Kobe has that problem since long-time ago... he never trusted his teammates! kya nga anu yari ke shaq? lipat ng miami 2loy mern nanamn cya ring..kawawa kobe!

;D ;D ;D

num_lock_er

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
  • Smile :)
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 09:22:46 am »
Ang malamang matagal tagal ulit sila magiging dynasty. Si Kwame kahit #1 pick sya, di pa gumagaling. Siguro mga 2015. Si Shaq ang nagdala sa dynasty ng lakers nung 2000-2003. Kita naman sa championship ng Heat, di ba?

Tama yung sabe mo sa Orlando. Mukhang may new twin towers sila dun, si Dwight and Darko. Male ginawa ni Dumars. Sayang si Darko, tinerade nila. Sayang.

Desktops: AthlonXP (favorite) Duron Pentium stumbleupon.com del.icio.us majorgeeks.com nba-live.com Smile

teofski

• Hard Knocks
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -2
  • jailed
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 07:59:37 pm »
what about the lakers?

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT ! Being a Laker fan ... I agree .. they just need a steady pointguard,  si Smush,error prone ...yung rookie tiga UCLA si Farrar baka mahasa ni Jackson   ... Si Kwame medyo tamad pero okey lang ... Mihm should be back soon and Odom will get his knee better ... Kobe just needs to trust his teammates ... don't forget Luke Walton, mautak ... has good basketball smarts ... Vlade Racmanovic ...deadly din ! I'm telling you .. watchout for these guys ... once they start gelling ... Lagot lahat !

about that luke walton guy...

he sucks..
Masarap sa umpisa... sana hanggang sa huli..

kwaki

• just plain pinoy who loves sexy beautiful pinays
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • PINOYSPY is the BEST among the REST
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2006, 08:13:44 pm »
tama ka don wacko... every year kc halos napapalitan or nagi-improve cla sa rules and regulation ng basketball...
how about memphis??? denver??? malalakas din ang team na yan ah... i think ung coach ung my problem.... lyk memphis 2 in a row na cia nakapasok ng playoffs 0-6 nga lng ang standing... pro pag regular season malakas nman cla... denver??? aba eh... malakas c pareng anthony kaso ala din katulong eh katulad ni pareng james (cavs)... kaylangan ng dalwang to ung consistent sa loob ng pintura db??? pra if ever dey go for a jump shot someone will get d offensiv rebound... un lng nmana ang pananaw ko.... if you want to understand more about basketball jaz play nba live 2006... i havent played 2007 kc mukang d daw maganda eh...

bulba

• Disc Jockey
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
  • ! Dance for Life !
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2006, 08:27:05 pm »
memphis malakas yng ball club nla ang problem lng is injured prone yng mga players nla..sayng namn... sa denver namn ok na yng team nla ang problem lng na nakikita ko is kulng cla sa plays... parng minsan mern cla knya knyang play..c king james dpt cya 2lungn ng mga team mates nya like ni hughes at gooden.. kaya dn namn nla e..team work lng tlga....

uu engot engot ni dumars... sayng lki potenial ni darko... binench lng nla... lagot cla sa future! haha

;D ;D ;D

yayan

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2006, 02:38:03 am »
In the next 5-10 years i think the teams that have a good chance of being the next dynasty are..

Utah - With Deron Williams and Boozer alone they should push for the playoffs every year.. and with AK47 and Okur they are definitely a championship team. Coach Sloan gets better every year since he's been a headcoach. They just have to build a more solid bench.

LA - Not the Lakers but the Clippers.. If Livingston reaches his potential to a level that's expected of him (next J-Kidd), he and Brand will be a force to be reckoned with. Plus they have a solid bench and plenty of youth.

NO - If they can get another scoring option they will be contenders in no time. The center and pg are the most important positions in basketball, and CP3 is already a top 5 pg in only his second season, and Tyson Chandler provides that presence in the paint to intimidate opponents. If they can get a 2nd scoring option behind Paul and a lock-down perimeter defender.. they may be in line for a run at championships for many years.

yobibs

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2006, 02:40:49 pm »
   Hey teofski ... Luke Walton just dropped 15 points, 11asist, 8rebs. last nite ...does he still suck ?
   Oh by the way ... he leads the league in 3 pointers made this  season ...

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2006, 04:49:58 pm »
Just one comment...although dynasties are meant to be made in any sport, for there are teams that really dominate in their era. I think that this is far from reality in the NBA for now. With the movement of players each and every year, and not to mention the lack of talent that has come into the drafts, with the exception of the 2003 class, a dynasty in my opinion is far from reality within the next 5-10 years. This is unless ofcourse players get less greedy and actually play for the love of the game. This way teams will actually stick together for more than three years. One may argue that the Spurs can be regarded as a possible dynasty. I will say, yes it is a definite possiblity. But then again, as one mentioned here in this thread, teams are more balanced now, thus making it harder to dominate year in and year out. It will take a while before the Celtics, Lakers, and Bulls of old re-emerge again to dominate. But surely, this is something to look forward to. The future is looking bright for the NBA, we just have to wait and see...
"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."