Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Justice for Pinay sex scandal victims?  (Read 6244 times)

ServantGeneral (SG)

• GoldMember - GS1
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
  • Don't stop till you succeed!
  • Special Skills: testskills
Justice for Pinay sex scandal victims?
« on: September 10, 2006, 09:29:15 am »
Let's pause for a while and think:

If someone close to you was victimized by a sex scandal (example: her boyfriend recorded one of their sexcapades, then they split up, then the BF now gets back at her by circulating the video), how can you help her repair the damage?

What can she do about it? It's spread all around the internet, in yahoo groups, passed through email, and uploaded on rapidshare, and there's no way of getting it back.

Is justice still possible? What practical steps can she take to get justice? File charges against the person who leaked the video and how? Which police agencies handle these type of cases?

« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 09:52:30 am by SD »
I love Espiya.net. My grandma loves it too!

Intellisense

• Beta Tester
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 38
  • Tester of 1's and 0's
Re: Justice for Pinay sex scandal victims?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 09:46:09 am »
onga ano boss? pero mahirap pigilan yan... wala pa tang batas jan ^^
sana naman baka madamaw tau mga espiya (tagapakinabang lang aman tau^^ )

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 09:49:48 am »
justice is possible, when the day comes that the internet is governed/monitored/controlled(u choose the word u like) by specific rules and laws, when that time comes, then justice is possible

if i knew a female friend who was a victim i can only be sympathetic coz the simple fact that we cannot stop these scandal vids from circulating(unless we are back to the days of the 5100) when camfones were not available or there be a total BAN of all camfones, those who knowingly expose themselves to be victims by recording themselves, participating in activities where a recording device is involved and allowing other people recording them(and promised it will not spread) are the ones to blame for thier carelesness, irresponsibility and of course gullability

now those who are maliciously recorded against thier own will by force or with aid of substances like drugs and alcohol are the true victims  of these crimes of exploitation and invasion of privacy, i can only say choose your friends wisely and make sure u can trust the people around you specially in goodtimes when substances are involved

gh0st

• The Ghost Rider "Penance Stare"
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • Johnny Blaze
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 10:39:02 am »
Mahirap nga maging victim ng ganitong sex scandal...

Pero sa tingin ko kse parang lahat ng sex scandals are done by purpose. O di kaya ay yung talagang kinunan. Kawawa lang talaga yung mga pinwersa o di kaya ay naloko.

Kaya nga mas magandang maging maingat.
PS3 Gamer

Games: MGS4/LBP/GOW3/GOW Collections/Dante's Inferno/Heavy Rain
PS2 Slim CB-7006 Charcoal Black
PSP Deep Red GOW Edition
PS3 40GB NTSC/J Piano Black
--------------------------------------
PSN: ryojan

ugat

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 106
  • Fight for the Pain!!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 11:30:16 am »
Let's pause for a while and think:

If someone close to you was victimized by a sex scandal (example: her boyfriend recorded one of their sexcapades, then they split up, then the BF now gets back at her by circulating the video), how can you help her repair the damage?

What can she do about it? It's spread all around the internet, in yahoo groups, passed through email, and uploaded on rapidshare, and there's no way of getting it back.

Is justice still possible? What practical steps can she take to get justice? File charges against the person who leaked the video and how? Which police agencies handle these type of cases?

SD pwed pang mapigilan iyan just what  lyne if Bacolod scandal yung beauty queen, remember hanggang  Pictures lang wlang Video na nakalat, i dont know what kind of strategy they used to limit the resources on it, as of now im still unting  that video ng bacolod scandal (beauty queen) all we've got  are plain pictures lang dba... at least na pigilan man lang in small way thought damaged is already done! >:(

mag ibang bansa ka na lang girl/boy na na involved sa mga sex scandal vids just what behbeh did, she left right away after i love you behbeh exposed to society...

again, upinyon ko lang iyun mga kapatid
Proud owner of PS3, Xbox360, PsP , PS2 Samsung 32" HD LCDtv
GAMES finished: DMC1, DMC3, Prince of Perisa 1,2,3 God of War 1 &2  Resistance Fall of Man, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma (Ps3) Def Jam Fight for NY, Gears of War, NBA Street V8
accepting friends

PSN ID: piNoyspyUgaT
XboxLive

shavehead

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -1
  • Hi to all fellow Espiya....
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 12:38:51 pm »
mahirap na ma pigilan ang mga sex scandal mga tol...

lalong lalo na sa mga panahon ngayun....grabe na mundo natin ..

-Anti-BAYOTicâ„¢-

• can2terorist PARACETAMOD MEDJAKOL
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • Basta count to ten laang ng count to ten
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 04:45:17 pm »
pede nman mpigilan basta mrestrict na rin sa mga internet sites (forum,blogs) eh kso dun sumasaya ang espiya eh....pansin klng nman pag may nagpost ng scandal..or mganda cguro i-blur nlgn ung face nila para at least may privacy prin  8)
Awake to righteousness,and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of GOD 1 corinthians 15:34

soultaker

• spyware ako!! :P
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • Yo!!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 07:26:18 pm »
justice is possible, when the day comes that the internet is governed/monitored/controlled(u choose the word u like) by specific rules and laws, when that time comes, then justice is possible

if i knew a female friend who was a victim i can only be sympathetic coz the simple fact that we cannot stop these scandal vids from circulating(unless we are back to the days of the 5100) when camfones were not available or there be a total BAN of all camfones, those who knowingly expose themselves to be victims by recording themselves, participating in activities where a recording device is involved and allowing other people recording them(and promised it will not spread) are the ones to blame for thier carelesness, irresponsibility and of course gullability

now those who are maliciously recorded against thier own will by force or with aid of substances like drugs and alcohol are the true victims  of these crimes of exploitation and invasion of privacy, i can only say choose your friends wisely and make sure u can trust the people around you specially in goodtimes when substances are involved

I do not think that is possible to monitored the internet, I mean the US military can track emaills and stuff pero di nila kaya lahat, internet is like a universe, it will take years para mamonitor lahat, saka ung mga nasa scandal naman eh mahirap na ma prove na di nila gusto un dahil sa una plang pumayag na gawin un di ba. unless makikita sa video na ayaw ni irl or guy (kung meron man heheheh).

mahirap bigyan ng law about this. kung meron edi wala nang pinoy spy huhhuhuhuhuhuh

Diskumpiyado

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Murder is Masturbation!!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006, 11:24:38 pm »
I don't think you can either control or stop the circulation of these kinds of media.

===============

the problem lies with the persons who are involved... it should not happen in the 1st place if both parties did not agree to participate in the said activity,

===============

not unless the girl will file some charges, if she is CERTAIN/SURE of the one being accused is the one who posted the scandal..she might have a chance of winning and getting even by being paid of some legal damages...

================

but it all boil downs to one thing? WILL SHE EVER HAVE HER DIGNITY BACK?

foreveryoung

• Rev the Power Within You
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
  • Cognitio Potentia Est : KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 12:50:01 am »
if there is no more recourse... the mosaic law shall prevail...

eye for an eye, better to take the law.... give justice for yourself... VENDETTA is the name of the game...

this act on the part of the BF is more than RAPE.... cynical, uneducated, uncivilized and barbaric.... the move not only be condemned in the highest form but to admonished the perpetrator in the harsh punishment...

Patayuin sa Luneta at pagbabarilin, sobra ung ginawa nia kaya desrved nia yan...
The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you have gotten.On what's been
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.
To stand on that value you've already created for yourself and look out at the possibility
for being alive that opens up.

IWM

• Meet the real Mother F'r
  • MILF Negotiators
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 138
  • Hide your moms...
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 12:56:12 am »
It's almost impossible to halt the spread of these promiscuous acts. Some of them even did it on purpose, maybe desperate for money or just to satisfy their fetish - exhibitionism.

I know a couple who made an amateur sex video through their phone camera and sold it for 35 thousand pesos. I mean, could you believe that? Ang mura naman ng dignidad nila, it couldn't even replace the tuition fee their parents paid for their schooling.
NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='( 
"Without evil, there can be no good. So it must be good to be evil sometimes." ;D

jfi5458

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2006, 04:32:34 am »
This is the first time that I am going to post my reply on this topic raised by SD ever since I became a member of espiya.net. It is sad to hear, watch and witness sex scandals that frequently end up in marital separation, broken relationships, guilt, regrets, dishonor, hate etc., since the damage has been done and cannot be undone anymore the consequence therefore emerge and follows and marked into your life as past events of bitterness. Only time can generate healing process to repair the damage and by virtues of humiliation, love and patience someone can overcome however it takes months or years to recover but memoirs of past will keep taunting him/her. What can she do it? At this stage women are usually the victims if scandals scattered globally on the internet and it would be impossible for the victim to terminate the infestations anymore.

Justice? I believe that justice stands firm to the victims who cry out loud and about the laws it might vary geographically.

I think lets add another line of question. How can we reach and help those victims? I believe steadfastly that we can help those victims by promoting good values and respect to our community by stopping the spread of unsolicited pictures and videos. Let us all remember we have kins, brothers, sisters and parents. Will you be happy if those scandals happened to be you? How will you feel about it? Will you joyfully watch your sister on the sex videos how do people harassed her? Of course, no one will claim that he is proud on it not unless the moral fiber of his/her being callously affected and your belief is out of divine guidance. Perhaps, we somehow enjoy watching unsolicited pictures and videos in galleries but we are somehow insensitive.

This is my personal insight based on my personal conviction.

john

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -4
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 04:53:18 am »
eto tanong lang, "what will you do if sister mo nandun?"

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 10:17:14 am »
umm, ugat, if im not mistaken may lumabas na video nung bacolod scandal yung beauty queen. just not sure kung umabot dito sa PS

anyway, biggest culprit here is the people involved themselves

most of these so called scandals are not really scandals. they were made purposedly (nothing scandalous there). you have two people consenting to recording themselves while doing sexual things (or otherwise)

though for one reason or another, the video got circulated. two most common reasons are the phone was taken to a repair shop, and the other party circulated the video after a misunderstanding, breakup, etc

steps you can take to avoid such

- never ever take your cellphone to repair shops you dont trust (especially if you have private videos/pics stored in them)

- take preventive measures like installing encrypting applications to hide your private videos/pics

- transfer them to your pc and delete them from your cellphone

- if ever you do consent to such thing, try to at least edit the video (you can use video editing apps for cellphones) to remove scenes wherein your face is shown. this way, in case something does happen in the future (like a breakup, you lessen the chances of seeing your face in a video being circulated in the net)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 10:23:50 am by bodieph »

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2006, 12:35:48 pm »
Para mapigilan ito..ay dapat magsimula din sa atin..i mean..kahit na medyo di ok kung walang scandal..payag ba kayo? dapat sa atin pa lang wag na nating tangkilikin tong mga scandal right? Pero di ba andito tayo sa espiya..bat pipigilan...so nonsense din ung cinasabi natin dito na nagke-care tayo sa mga na-iiscandal unless off-limits un dito diba? I mean we in ourselves can make this scandal things be gone...if we will just think right mga ka-spys, kasi di naman natin mapipigilan ung ibang tao na magkalat at gumawa nito...so tayo na nakakapag isip pa ng tama ay wag ng tangkilikin to..so kung walang tatangkilik nitong mga scandals nato eh..di rin ito magiging popular...pag di popular eh wala na ring gagawa nito...pero tao rin lang tayo at di perpekto kaya hanggang tingin lang mga ka-spys!!!...hehe...maging banal na tayo..hehehe..joke lang... ;D

Wag ng ilabas ang mga scandals hanggang dito na lang sa espiya...with that nakatulong tayo na wag maikalat ung mga scandals diba? And isa pa pag may napanood kayo na scandal i-delete nyo na agad ung files pagkatapos mapanood kc minsan dun din nagsisimula ung spreading ng files sa pagsi-share...pero cguraduhin nyo munang na i-share nyo muna sa espiya bago i-delete...hehe...

opinyon lang...

peace... ;D

ugat

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 106
  • Fight for the Pain!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2006, 04:04:57 pm »
bodieph, mayroon na pala tlgang lumabas na video noon> (bueaty queen) ng taga bacolod hmm.. that's more intersting than just pics lang hehehe...

makahanap nga nito hindi ito umabot d2 sa bayan ni SD have u seen it already bodieph?

Proud owner of PS3, Xbox360, PsP , PS2 Samsung 32" HD LCDtv
GAMES finished: DMC1, DMC3, Prince of Perisa 1,2,3 God of War 1 &2  Resistance Fall of Man, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma (Ps3) Def Jam Fight for NY, Gears of War, NBA Street V8
accepting friends

PSN ID: piNoyspyUgaT
XboxLive

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2006, 07:50:59 pm »
i cant remember if i have seen it before or not hehehe

siguro what we can do is change the way these videos are packaged. lagi kasi sinasabi scandal pero in reality, hindi naman scandalous. most of the time its just a personal video that was renamed and then distributed massively. lots of people are interested because of the catch phrase scandal

MEXX

• .:zeroCool:.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -3
  • zero
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2006, 11:46:05 pm »
there is no turning back about this.. lalo na pag internet na pinag uusapan.

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2006, 06:36:18 am »
alam ko there is a punishment against scandals but there is stilll exemptions i think?, for example ung sa bacolod scandal, when the bf accidentally lost his cel and ung cel n un nandun ung mga pics and videos of his gf na alam nyo na.. den un ung reason nmn kung bkit kumalat un..

actually the better way to avoid this scandals is to stop making shoot/videos of your passionate hours with your gf/bf..

it ain't over. . .till its over

IWM

• Meet the real Mother F'r
  • MILF Negotiators
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 138
  • Hide your moms...
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2006, 07:36:44 am »
puro kau "stop this", "stop that"..eh pare-pareho naman taung nakikinabang sa mga vids nila eh..muwehehehe..

well, ika nga "finders keepers, losers weepers."
NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='( 
"Without evil, there can be no good. So it must be good to be evil sometimes." ;D

sweetbayag2

• mahirap labanan ang katamaran, nakakatamad kasi
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
    • wag ka makolit, pumpyangen keta jan eh. . . .
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2007, 10:59:21 am »
i don't care for the so-called personalities sa mga skandals. alam naman nila gnagawa nila.
basta ako, hanggat may skandals, mangongolekta ako. balak ko kasi magkaroon ng museum ng mga skandals collection ko.
ang pagbabalik http://pickourbricks.com
http://stores.ebay.com/pickourbricks
di nako bastos, negosyante na po ako

fieldspaniel15

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2007, 07:57:40 am »
i think its a painstaking process and a laborious one if ur trying to pin the culprit...the best antidote to that is extra judicial execution, hahahaha!!!  evil::