Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Q:how to buy games on playstore without crdit card?  (Read 1079 times)

stanlee1201

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 21
Q:how to buy games on playstore without crdit card?
« on: October 02, 2013, 02:13:44 am »
hello spies,
ask ko lng kung pwede ba ko maka bili ng Paid games sa Playstore without using credit card?
meron kasi ako nabasa na pwede daw ang Smart money gamitin.kindly help me on this process sa mga marunong?
thanks in advance.
ang mabait na kapitbahay, walang password ang wi-fi.

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: Q:how to buy games on playstore without crdit card?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 03:43:23 am »
i have

technically SMART MONEY isa Prepaid DEBIT CARD like other DEBIT CARDs available from banks

what you need to do is get a SMART MONEY CARD or any other PREPAIDE MONEY/DEBIT CARD from banks like BPI and PSBank

put Money on the card

register the card with your Google Wallet Account(set up using your Google Account)

then buy what you want to buy

the difference:

Credit Card = Buy Now - Pay later
Debit Card = Load Now - Buy later

note kung smart money card you need to pay P2.50 every time you use then card kasi you need to authorize the card everytime you use it for Online Transaction GARAPAL SA PERA ang Smart kasi its only authorized to be used for a set period of time untill it Automatically De-Authorizes itself at di sya magamit so you need to AUthorize again

stanlee1201

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 21
Re: Q:how to buy games on playstore without crdit card?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 04:08:19 am »
i have

technically SMART MONEY isa Prepaid DEBIT CARD like other DEBIT CARDs available from banks

what you need to do is get a SMART MONEY CARD or any other PREPAIDE MONEY/DEBIT CARD from banks like BPI and PSBank

put Money on the card

register the card with your Google Wallet Account(set up using your Google Account)

then buy what you want to buy

the difference:

Credit Card = Buy Now - Pay later
Debit Card = Load Now - Buy later

note kung smart money card you need to pay P2.50 every time you use then card kasi you need to authorize the card everytime you use it for Online Transaction GARAPAL SA PERA ang Smart kasi its only authorized to be used for a set period of time untill it Automatically De-Authorizes itself at di sya magamit so you need to AUthorize again

thanks MasterChief63... ::thanksforhelp  finger4u
ang mabait na kapitbahay, walang password ang wi-fi.