Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: the 1 Reason the Superman Vs Batman movie will not suck  (Read 3074 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
the 1 Reason the Superman Vs Batman movie will not suck
« on: August 28, 2013, 09:32:24 pm »
1 Reason:

the 2 reasons the movie will suck balls still has to go, in fact there is a petition in Warner Brothers to get rid of Ben and Affleck

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
Re: the 1 Reason the Superman Vs Batman movie will not suck
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 10:22:36 pm »
this is bad news for kal-el, that guy would prolly cook the purest kryptonite ever

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 10:48:14 pm »
This is not the Supeman of new Earth this is the MOS of Kingdom Come the strongest and mightiest of all Superman,the more he gets expose to Kryptonite the  more the builds a tolerance to a point he can eat it for breakfast.As we all saw he will kill the Superman we knew is a big boyscout he only went full power against Doomsday and Darkseid. Most of the time he only fights at 50%.But in MOS he went all out to the point that he could crack the Earth if he wants too.

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 11:19:59 pm »
This is not the Supeman of new Earth this is the MOS of Kingdom Come the strongest and mightiest of all Superman,the more he gets expose to Kryptonite the  more the builds a tolerance to a point he can eat it for breakfast.As we all saw he will kill the Superman we knew is a big boyscout he only went full power against Doomsday and Darkseid. Most of the time he only fights at 50%.But in MOS he went all out to the point that he could crack the Earth if he wants too.

ok, no need to go Full-on Comic Book Geek there  ::laffman

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 11:30:37 pm »
As much as I want this to happen, it's still just a rumor..

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=86061

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 12:51:42 am »
ok, no need to go Full-on Comic Book Geek there  ::laffman

Oh for more info.this MOS can bench press sextillion lbs. for 5 days non stop,away from the sun that recharges his body. That's the weight of the earth btw.
The best site to find out anything related to Superman/Batman movie or any comic book scifi,horror movie is in Superherohype.com check them out they're updated and they seem to have insiders in the movie studios.I suggest to join their forum too,they have lots of info on all these movies and American tv shows,just be careful in reading spoilers.

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 01:14:05 am »
nice one MasterChief...hehehe....wala bang Funny Comics?

anyway, i like Cranston as WW on BB. But if he will play another bald anti-hero, parang Breaking Bad pa rin. And sa akin lang, dapat hindi nagkakalayo sa age ni Superman si Lex...dapat nasa 40's lang din katulad ni Affleck na gaganap na Batman..older pero hindi naman dapat on his 50's....

and alam ko mahirap pantayan yung pag-ganap nila Oldman as Comm.Gordon, Cain as Alfred, and Freeman as Fox...the least the new Batman can do is hire decent actors to play those roles...Cranston as Comm.GOrdon or Lucious Fox Ok pa siguro...

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 03:06:42 am »
nice one MasterChief...hehehe....wala bang Funny Comics?

anyway, i like Cranston as WW on BB. But if he will play another bald anti-hero, parang Breaking Bad pa rin. And sa akin lang, dapat hindi nagkakalayo sa age ni Superman si Lex...dapat nasa 40's lang din katulad ni Affleck na gaganap na Batman..older pero hindi naman dapat on his 50's....

and alam ko mahirap pantayan yung pag-ganap nila Oldman as Comm.Gordon, Cain as Alfred, and Freeman as Fox...the least the new Batman can do is hire decent actors to play those roles...Cranston as Comm.GOrdon or Lucious Fox Ok pa siguro...

Cranston would be good but one thing against him is his age unless they CGI his face to at least 10yrs. younger. I like Mark Strong myself and he's in the running too,no one can forget his bad guy turn in GL and KickAss. But since Afleck is in why not throw in Matt Damon too,he looks good and menacing with his bald look in Elysium. As for a new Batman movie not a total reboot but gotta be lighter not Nolan's Dark Knight in that universe no metahuman exist,Bats is in his own little world no meta's on earth.

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 03:21:53 am »
@gotenks: i think Affleck's Batman would be on the same universe as MoS...i mean Nolan's Bat has no chance against MoS Sups...so Ben needs to introduce (not origin) a Batman that is capable or advance Batman suits and gadgets..not grounded on realism....

Alam naman natin ang hirap pag naka-Batsuit..hindi naman deretsong Latex suit yun..layered with some metals...esp. kung gagayahin nila yung costume sa Batman:Arkham and Injustice...most probably CGI effect..like what Zack did with Zod...

Zagatho

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2013, 07:29:10 am »
Cranston would be good but one thing against him is his age unless they CGI his face to at least 10yrs. younger. I like Mark Strong myself and he's in the running too,no one can forget his bad guy turn in GL and KickAss. But since Afleck is in why not throw in Matt Damon too,he looks good and menacing with his bald look in Elysium. As for a new Batman movie not a total reboot but gotta be lighter not Nolan's Dark Knight in that universe no metahuman exist,Bats is in his own little world no meta's on earth.

Oooooooohhh I agree about Mark Strong. Bagay sa kanya and he's a good actor too! :applause

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 09:06:29 pm »
@gotenks: i think Affleck's Batman would be on the same universe as MoS...i mean Nolan's Bat has no chance against MoS Sups...so Ben needs to introduce (not origin) a Batman that is capable or advance Batman suits and gadgets..not grounded on realism....

Alam naman natin ang hirap pag naka-Batsuit..hindi naman deretsong Latex suit yun..layered with some metals...esp. kung gagayahin nila yung costume sa Batman:Arkham and Injustice...most probably CGI effect..like what Zack did with Zod...

Yeah,thats what I meant,Nolan's Dark Knight is a Batman in an almost real world  no metahumans just criminals and a vigilante. In the Bat/Supe movie I believe the both the Bat/Supe suits would be a lighter color specially the MOS color its gotta be a lighter hue of blue and they're  going to bring back the red belt like the New 52 Supe.With Bats its gotta be more in Tech type of suit lighter,flexible but bullet and fireproof with lots and lots of gadgets,after all the story might be the Intergang weapons enhance by Apokolips tech thru LL.

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2013, 09:09:39 pm »
Oooooooohhh I agree about Mark Strong. Bagay sa kanya and he's a good actor too! :applause
yeah either Mark Strong or Matt Damon either one of them can pull it off, or they can even make Matt the  new Joker,you can imagine the tension and bantering between BA and MD they have chemistry already. ::laffman

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2013, 09:43:10 pm »
Ok people its official from Superherohype the all knowing comic,scifi,horror,movie,and tv forum:

Bryan Cranston Shoots Down Lex Luthor Rumors

Last week, some unfounded rumors began to circulate the internet that Bryan Cranston had signed on to play Lex Luthor in Zack Snyder's upcoming Man of Steel sequel. Many of you wondered why we never posted this story and it was because we thought it was inaccurate and a fabrication. Now, Cranston himself says the rumor that he's signed a six-picture deal to play the bald antagonist are not true. Six? This is all news to me," he said to Boston.com. "I think that maybe my name is bandied about because I’m known to be bald. ‘What bald guy can we get?’ The reality is they can take any actor and shave his head or put a bald cap on him.” Casting is stil coming together for the untitled film, and Mark Strong has previously teased that he might be in the running for the role of Luthor The new film is being scripted by David S. Goyer from a story he co-created with director Zack Snyder. Man of Steel's Henry Cavill will reprise his role as Superman in the film along with Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman. Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane will also reprise their roles in the sequel. It is scheduled to hit theaters on July 17, 2015 with production expected to begin in February of 2014. So Mark Strong is nol1 and pretty sure Matt Damon  is not too far behind.