Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Have you ever dated someone bigger or thinner than you?  (Read 6206 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Have you ever dated someone bigger or thinner than you?
« on: June 23, 2013, 04:04:00 pm »
-just stumbled upon this great sweet love stories  :D

Gloria Shuri Nava, who has been dating a hot Scottish guy for almost two years. The problem? Gloria is overweight. Her boyfriend is not. And people just can't seem to believe that he would want to be with her unless he had some nefarious purpose in mind.

In an essay for Yahoo!, Gloria writes that wherever the pair go, "people give us confused looks that say, 'He can do better than her!'" Gloria might be a bit paranoid. However, she says that people do more than just stare. They also say things like, "Is he blind?"; "He's only with you to get a green card"; and "It's great he can see past your looks." Then there are the people who leave cruel comments on Gloria's YouTube channel, saying things like, "These two had sex?! Oh god, why?"
(aww,sadsies Gloria have to go through that)

As for Gloria and her BF, the explanation is simple: Her boyfriend likes "big girls," as Gloria says. She writes:

I knew he was into big girls -- his exes were chubby. Some think it's weird, but it's like having a thing for blondes: It's just a preference.

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/im-overweight-boyfriends-not-big-freaking-deal-134800157.html

en presumably he likes her personality too!  :D
Oh love,comes in many forms  ::inlove

Again @ E.Republic,  Have you ever dated someone bigger or thinner than you?  ;)

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
Re: Have you ever dated someone bigger or thinner than you?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 07:05:20 pm »
ok, she's big, but definitely not blonde. No Pun intended
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 07:58:02 pm »
Tama, it's a matter of preference.

Walang pinagkaiba nung caucasians being into exotic pinays.

I do remember having a classmate in HS na tinutukso ng pretty girls because of her looks. Guys would even call her protoss (that alien race from starcraft). Now matatawa ka dun sa comments in fb kasi the same girls would say makalaglag-panty daw naging asawa niya. Mukha kasing Joel Edgerton or a 20 something na David Morrissey

DYAKEWLERO699

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 09:03:16 pm »
it is not the size, it's how you use it.

magdyakewl na lang

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 02:41:15 am »
Tama, it's a matter of preference.

Walang pinagkaiba nung caucasians being into exotic pinays.

I do remember having a classmate in HS na tinutukso ng pretty girls because of her looks. Guys would even call her protoss (that alien race from starcraft). Now matatawa ka dun sa comments in fb kasi the same girls would say makalaglag-panty daw naging asawa niya. Mukha kasing Joel Edgerton or a 20 something na David Morrissey

hehe one of my friend recently married and they are completely opposite in shapes ( boring daw pag 00 so sila talagang 10 as in- super payat ang guy tas yun girl lilit din  ;D but they get along and so into loving.

IME, i had a bf during college na mas sexy pa sa akin din.he's 5'10 in height at super slim, but panalo naman sa ugali and posses a kind eyes & cottonly lips  ::inlove then....waley din,nagbreak din kami!lol

[/
ok, she's big, but definitely not blonde. No Pun intended
color]

hmmm, you didn't answer the question Ja  :P so prefer mo din sexy like you ba? :) am so jealous of you nga, yun legs ko mas malaki pa sa legs mo--- ask BAZ hehehe he used to make fun pun of my "pata"  laffman::

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 07:57:45 pm »
do i really need to answer the question in the first place? hahaha. Ofcourse most of the girls i dated are heavier than me, but not taller. I can name 3 that are not, the japanese girl who's like 4'11 in height, another one just a little juicier than her, and a family friend who has the built of a ramp model. But no, i don't want anyone skinnier than me....i'm a boob guy....so those things hafta weigh heavy, hahaha
(Wipe Me Down)

napster_nap69

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 10:29:43 am »
Yep, it's just a matter of "preference". I had both but i like girls who are lighter/thinner than me. yung petite ba. hehehe!

do i really need to answer the question in the first place? hahaha. Ofcourse most of the girls i dated are heavier than me, but not taller. I can name 3 that are not, the japanese girl who's like 4'11 in height, another one just a little juicier than her, and a family friend who has the built of a ramp model. But no, i don't want anyone skinnier than me....i'm a boob guy....so those things hafta weigh heavy, hahaha

kudos pare but i am a butt guy. hehehe!

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 10:32:37 am »
isang beses pa lang ako naka encounter ng mas matangkad sakin most of my ex ay ako ang mas matangkad.. but height and weight doesn't matter naman as long as you love each other :*

hirap kaya maka timing ng kasing tangkad ko hehe :)
"Change is a law of life. And those who cannot accept that or only look to the past… are certain to miss out on the present and future."

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 08:40:25 pm »
isang beses pa lang ako naka encounter ng mas matangkad sakin most of my ex ay ako ang mas matangkad.. but height and weight doesn't matter naman as long as you love each other :*

why miss Yummy, are you towering like more than 5'9 or something?

@sis FD, haha, sarrehhh, a lot of girls envy my built. It's just nice that Karla's built compliments me, see how i don't have to lean down much on our pic. But if she was wearing her office heels, we'd be on the same height. And i just like the way that she seems like she has the 36C-25-38 kind of vital.
(Wipe Me Down)

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 09:23:20 pm »
Personal Taste lang yan. ... not the k-drama. :D
parang ako. lahat ng natipuhan kong babae, chubby chicks or medyo chinita.
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

Baby Gene

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 09:59:58 pm »
i do, she's bigger & taller.. ako yung nag le-lean sa shoulder nya..  ;D

"Let's Burn the house Down"

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2013, 10:34:27 pm »
taller than me, NAH.  im 5'11" and the tallest i have dated would be 5'6"  or o 5'7".  first one is a morena nurse who i courted during my college days, nice figure and long hair up to the waist.  the other one is couple of years ago lang, who insists that she is 5'7" however id say the most that she is a 5'6", maybe 5'5' pa nga.  oh well, they'd make a big fuss about their height given that both are into beauty contests, especially the latter.  she'd always wear boots whenever applicable to boost her height even more.  bottomline, 5'7" morena beauty didn't progress because of "logistical" problems, bantay-sarado ng tatlong kapatid na lalake.  si boots beauty, well, what she has in beauty, she lacks in personality.  and although i know how to appreciate beauty, id rather have mine not BORING. 
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 12:55:41 am »
taller than me, NAH.  im 5'11" and the tallest i have dated would be 5'6"  or o 5'7". 

yay,naks mga tower,  sis yum & allen, possible MATCHED  :D  toast::

xeoxander01

• Balikatan Participant
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Beware of half truths. You may get the wrong half.
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2013, 02:18:55 am »
ako five nine..

hirap kaya humanap nga babaeng mas malaki pa sakin..  :D

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2013, 02:37:17 am »
may isa, pero pag nakahigh heels lang siya, 5'5 siya    :P

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 04:32:49 am »

Bet ko to! haha. Twin-tower couple ang peg.
(Wipe Me Down)

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 09:30:10 am »
why miss Yummy, are you towering like more than 5'9 or something?

type one :) iam 5'9"ft american built :) kasi mother side ko may lahing black american..
"Change is a law of life. And those who cannot accept that or only look to the past… are certain to miss out on the present and future."

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 09:32:08 am »

ha? who is allen? haha di ko po siya kilala  ::)

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 09:33:45 am »
Bet ko to! haha. Twin-tower couple ang peg.

@type one  :o  :o :o :o :o :o anu daw? hehe

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 09:46:20 am »
ha? who is allen? haha di ko po siya kilala  ::)

oOpps my bad, Allen is our bro- praeto_ryan sis yum and like he said ,he is 5"11 in height naman...waytyuthink?  ::flowers

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 10:27:39 am »

oOpps my bad, Allen is our bro- praeto_ryan sis yum and like he said ,he is 5"11 in height naman...waytyuthink?  ::flowers

ahh siya pala un hehe

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 07:52:15 pm »
@type one  :o  :o :o :o :o :o anu daw? hehe

Oh we're the same height. Anyway just to answer the question, if that's seriously a question. It just basically means "I like sis FD's idea. It's like a twin-tower couple.
(Wipe Me Down)

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 08:50:37 pm »

OOOPPPSSSSSS, gumagawa ka na naman ng pagkakagastahan FerminaDaza!  mahal ang "PALAHI FEE" tapos kailangan pa ng "PROFESSIONAL SHOOTER".  ibig sabihin mag-iipon pa ako ng ilang buwan niyan.  eh di hinanapan mo na naman ako ng pagkakagastahan ko.  PAHAMAK KA TALAGANG BABAE KA, ha ha ha.  ginawa lang parang aso eh. 

yummyness, no offense meant po.  just making a good laugh out of their proposal.  BUGAW ko kasi yang si MsFD.  parehas niya kami alaga ni typeone.  si typeone pero ang first class manwhore sa amin.  ako naman po ay ang dukhang last class.  pang 200 pesos ika nga.  :)  i can go as low as 120 pesos pero, basta huwag na natin papaalam kay MsFD para bawas yung P80.00 commission niya.  :)   ;D
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 11:59:22 pm »
OOOPPPSSSSSS, gumagawa ka na naman ng pagkakagastahan FerminaDaza!  mahal ang "PALAHI FEE" tapos kailangan pa ng "PROFESSIONAL SHOOTER".  ibig sabihin mag-iipon pa ako ng ilang buwan niyan.  eh di hinanapan mo na naman ako ng pagkakagastahan ko.  PAHAMAK KA TALAGANG BABAE KA, ha ha ha.  ginawa lang parang aso eh. 

yummyness, no offense meant po.  just making a good laugh out of their proposal.  BUGAW ko kasi yang si MsFD.  parehas niya kami alaga ni typeone.  si typeone pero ang first class manwhore sa amin.  ako naman po ay ang dukhang last class.  pang 200 pesos ika nga.  :)  i can go as low as 120 pesos pero, basta huwag na natin papaalam kay MsFD para bawas yung P80.00 commission niya.  :)   ;D

at baket po 80 pesos lang? 50/50 dapat po e...anyhu,get ready ,may 3 araba naka line up na  ;D

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2013, 12:46:20 am »

at baket po 80 pesos lang? 50/50 dapat po e...anyhu,get ready ,may 3 araba naka line up na  ;D

what i meant was maybe it's a good idea if it was the 2 of them. I'm always already half-out of the market even if i'm single. hahaha. Maybe you can line BAZ instead....it's been real long, he needs knock a lot of cobwebs off.
(Wipe Me Down)