Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Mga kaespiya ano masasabi nyo dito pag ganito ginawa sa pinas?  (Read 3590 times)

dh3n

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • Detective Conan On Duty
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

xypherman

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6
Re: Mga kaespiya ano masasabi nyo dito pag ganito ginawa sa pinas?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 10:59:35 pm »
They are just thinking of better ways to attract tourism in Batangas... I see nothing wrong with that.... whats wrong is the full load of criticism what we Filipinos do when ideas similar to this comes out... instead of providing better suggestions or ideas... we always ends up in complains and criticism... its easy to see faults or criticism to others... buy one take one pa yan... sometimes we Filipinos if we cannot give positive inputs... we must learn to keep our mouth shut...

pasensya na mga ka-espiya... yan lagi ang napapansin ko kase eh... he he he

peace...
Love is a trap. When it appears, we see only its light, not its shadows. ~~
Paulo Coelho

eeedozzz

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 26
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 12:35:48 am »
walang kwentang pagiisip,...gastus lang at waste of tym......sana yong mas matinong idea lang.

rojz_10

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 03:09:26 am »
There are many ways to  attract tourism in Batangas... Madalas ako s tagaytay, ang maganda na tingnan ang taal volcano at sa palagay ko di na kelangan ng ganun, gastos lang yun tsaka mas gusto ko yung natural na ganda ng taal ng walang nakalagay na "BATANGAS"...

spell

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 06:21:54 am »
They are just thinking of better ways to attract tourism in Batangas... I see nothing wrong with that.... whats wrong is the full load of criticism what we Filipinos do when ideas similar to this comes out... instead of providing better suggestions or ideas... we always ends up in complains and criticism... its easy to see faults or criticism to others... buy one take one pa yan... sometimes we Filipinos if we cannot give positive inputs... we must learn to keep our mouth shut...

They're planning to ruin a beautiful view of that place for the sake of a stupid idea to attract people and you don't see anything wrong with that?

And what's wrong with criticism? It's there to challenge an idea to either make improvements or make a better one. In this case, there supposedly wasn't any need of that because just using your common sense should have been enough to realize how stupid that idea was. Surprisingly, it was Vilma Santos who conceived this stupid idea and some of her stupid constituents backed her up. No wonder that they're having problems with boosting the tourism of Batangas.

comsci24

• Regional: America-Canada
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 06:25:50 am »
Sa tingin ko lahat ng pwedeng gawin na pang akit ng tourisim sa Pilipinas ay hindi masama isa pa mag bibigay ito ng maraming trabaho sa mga pilipino kung sakasakali, at tska kung hindi naman sisirain ang natural na ganda ng mga landmarks natin ay hindi na din masama.

May suggestion ako ito kaya hindi nila lalagyan  toast::
http://i48.tinypic.com/2hwz1jn.jpg
Read new signature rule -- support@espiya.net

xypherman

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 06:59:24 am »
They're planning to ruin a beautiful view of that place for the sake of a stupid idea to attract people and you don't see anything wrong with that?

And what's wrong with criticism? It's there to challenge an idea to either make improvements or make a better one. In this case, there supposedly wasn't any need of that because just using your common sense should have been enough to realize how stupid that idea was. Surprisingly, it was Vilma Santos who conceived this stupid idea and some of her stupid constituents backed her up. No wonder that they're having problems with boosting the tourism of Batangas.

They're planning to ruin a beautiful view of that place for the sake of a stupid idea to attract people and you don't see anything wrong with that? - Plan pa lang naman so why make a big fuzz about it?

And what's wrong with criticism? It's there to challenge an idea to either make improvements or make a better one --- I did not say there is something wrong with criticism ... the wrong thing is that most of us Filipinos always like to blast opinions and negative feedback without giving a positive suggestion...and we should begin to change that kind of attitude...

Surprisingly, it was Vilma Santos who conceived this stupid idea and some of her stupid constituents backed her up. No wonder that they're having problems with boosting the tourism of Batangas. -- this is what I am saying... feeling natin tayo lang ang  magaling and yung mga taga Batangas eh stupid na..

Paulo Coelho

spell

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 08:00:51 am »
Quote from: xypherman
Plan pa lang naman so why make a big fuzz about it?

So are you suggesting that we just ignore it?

I did not say there is something wrong with criticism ... the wrong thing is that most of us Filipinos always like to blast opinions and negative feedback without giving a positive suggestion...and we should begin to change that kind of attitude...

People giving criticisms aren't mandated to give a better idea.

this is what I am saying... feeling natin tayo lang ang  magaling and yung mga taga Batangas eh stupid na..

I stand corrected. It seems that I misused the word constituents thinking it was what you would call government official that are under her. Sorry.

What I was trying to say was: Surprisingly, it was Vilma Santos who conceived this stupid idea and some of her stupid subordinate officials who thought it was a good idea backed her up.

xypherman

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 08:23:54 am »
So are you suggesting that we just ignore it? -- No..what I said is not to make a BIG fuzz about it.

People giving criticisms aren't mandated to give a better idea.
- Yes your right... but don't you think its about time to give a better idea and if we are against it to give a positive tone on giving the criticism? In a way it would be constructive rather than derailing the path to the objective?

I stand corrected. It seems that I misused the word constituents thinking it was what you would call government official that are under her. Sorry.

What I was trying to say was: Surprisingly, it was Vilma Santos who conceived this stupid idea and some of her stupid subordinate officials who thought it was a good idea backed her up.

Based dun sa balita.. tama ka si Vi ang may idea nyan pero under study pa lang naman... but I guess this will not push through...
Paulo Coelho