Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Facebook is not free anymore..wtf!!anu say nyo?  (Read 6969 times)

bundukero

• eSpiYa_WanNa_Be
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
Facebook is not free anymore..wtf!!anu say nyo?
« on: September 25, 2011, 08:11:55 pm »
Mark Zuckerberg announced a host of new changes to Facebook.   He did not, however, comment on the fact that he was closing Facebook down next year.

WWN’s  J.B. Smitts broke the story that Facebook was shutting down on March 15th, 2012.  Maybe this helped Zuckerberg come up with his new plan?

Pressure from angry users has been too much and Facebook is looking at an alternative, something that will persuade Mark Zuckerberg to keep the site alive:  his social media platform is going to start charging users!

Facebook is planning a subscription-based service with monthly fees starting at $0.99 for a basic “friendship” which allows for the posting of text and just one profile picture.  This fee will increase, depending on the number of friends you have, the messages posted and sent, and the pictures/videos/ games put on a user’s page.  The monthly fee will be capped at $50.00 per month at the high-end.

Bottom line:  the more you use Facebook, the more you will pay.

All existing content has been “grandfathered” and will not be disrupted – though Facebook has decided to share this data with government agencies, including the FBI , the CIA and Michael Moore.

Goldman Sachs, which had been planning to raise $1.5 billion in financing before they learned that Mark Zuckerberg wanted to shutter the site, is thrilled at the prospect of Facebook converting to a pay service.

“The addition of this substantial revenue windfall makes Facebook all that more attractive as an investment,” said Tom Wortowski, Senior Vice President of Goldman Sachs.  “This will make it the largest corporation on the planet, in the history of the planet.”

Industry watchers estimate that the new fee-based program will generate well in excess of $20 billion in new revenue for the company – based on the most conservative assumptions of usage and the proposed tiered fee structure.

These estimates, of course, account for the fact that millions of users may quit Facebook in response to the imposition of fees.  “I’m not going to pay for Facebook!  It’s like paying for air.  It’s not right,” said longtime Facebook junkie,  Jessica Samsille.  “Screw them, I’m going back to MySpace,” said Bo Chan.

No matter.  Facebook executives are excited at the prospect of charging users. “We’re going to make money hand over fist,” said Facebook CEO Cindy Sherman.  “I think converting to a pay service is something that will make Mark want to keep the site going.  And I’ll finally get to buy an island in the Mediterranean.”

March 15th, 2012 is Facebook Day.   The site will either shut down, or start charging users for its service.

Beware the ides of March…

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: Facebook is not free anymore..wtf!!anu say nyo?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 08:15:56 pm »
balik na tayo Friendster hahahaha

source link please

lambolambo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 08:18:22 pm »
Too early for April fools day? hehe..eh kung ganun man syempre lilipat ang tao sa free at nandyan ang google + or kung anu man social website.

bundukero

• eSpiYa_WanNa_Be
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 08:22:07 pm »
balik na tayo Friendster hahahaha

source link please

::download
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/28019/facebook-will-end-on-march-15th-update/

haha..sayang mga pics sa fb wala pa nman aku back up.hehe..

SoLiD_ExZyLe

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 08:24:25 pm »
I think di nya pwedeng gawin to. unless gusto nyang maubos ang mga may account sa fb.
chaka kumikita naman siya sa mga advertisements.

SpyDrew

• i run, i row, i climb...
  • Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 08:30:02 pm »
FACEBOOK  said...

A rumor on the internet caught our attention. We have no plans to charge for Facebook. It's free and always will be.

https://www.facebook.com/facebook/posts/10150420085741729
There isnt a day that goes by where I dont at some point think of you.. 😙💋💚 #missingyou

batman217

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 08:30:45 pm »
Di daw ito TRUE. Kuryente lang news na ito. ;)
'What if I'm not the hero, what if I'm the bad guy'

cute_boyz

• Member 2004-2005 since Pinoyspy Days!!!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
  • pussy licker:chikboy=mahilig sa batang chicks
    • Beta Kappa Fraternity
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2011, 08:39:42 pm »
ibalik ang friendster,,

welga kami,,

ibalik ang friendster,,\

ibalik ang freindster,,

Long live BETA KAPPA FRATERNITY!!!visit us at http://engmak.webs.com

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2011, 08:42:35 pm »
may bayad naman ang facebook pero "facebook credits ang binibili mo" yung iba coins, iba energy, iba gold, yung iba chips

nag-iba na set-up ang friendster puro games ang mga nandun  

tsaka failed marketing plan kung magpapabayad sila ang daming competitor local at international na free social sites either negative publicity lang to para ma-hold nila ang title mahilig sa tsismis or gossip ang tao nakakatipid sila sa advertisement

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2011, 09:08:32 pm »
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/28019/facebook-will-end-on-march-15th-update/

wow you actually believed this to be a a true story? hindi ba naging red flag sayo yung 2 section na sa links bar nila, i have arrows in said questionable sections, totoo pala sabi nila na may 2 klaseng tao sa mundo hehehe

puneta

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • Au revoir
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 09:16:30 pm »
mag se-save na ako ng mga pics galing FB para no regrets ako kung mag shutdown. pero i got a long way to go kasi andami kong naka bookmarked na page sa fb. haha
Long time no Espiya.

tiberionx

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 29
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2011, 09:17:38 pm »
wala namang balita sa x-men dun sa section ng mutants, kainis  ::lmao

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2011, 09:26:34 pm »
trollolololol

john

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -4
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2011, 09:51:49 pm »

You mean to say naniniwala kayo sa site na to? Tignan niyo na lang logo niya at mga headlines kung kapanipaniwala.

abusado2

• Brain is everything, without it you're nothing
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2011, 10:03:01 pm »
THINK Before you Click(share)...
Dont blame me I didnt vote for him...

@leX

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • "Alexander the Great"
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 11:07:35 pm »
Obviously HOAX! nuff said... smoking::

"No matter how gifted you are, you alone cannot change the world..."

Reaver

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -5
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 11:11:05 pm »
Grabe... Hanggang ngayon ba naman ay may naniniwala pa sa mga ganyang balita? At ano naman kung mawala ang Facebook? Mamamatay na ba tayo?  ::lmao

carlocarr

• "Impossible is Nothing but You Cant Do Everything"
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
  • The Underwater Heartbreaker
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 11:47:11 pm »
UTO-UTO!!! hahaha sorry ang mean.. gusto ko lang sabihin..for future reference lang din.. ang www.theonion.com ay di rin totoong news website.. hahaha
For more post visit here:http://finetimey2c.blogspot.com

piningerZ

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2011, 11:48:37 pm »
think before you post.  let this be a lesson to each and every spy...

... research before reaction.

this advice should also be applied in real-world decisions.

flipblood

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2011, 11:52:44 pm »
bkit naka breaking news to dapat sa chismoso topic.  ::lmao think before you click

@leX

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • "Alexander the Great"
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2011, 12:19:00 am »
Mark Zuckerberg announced a host of new changes to Facebook.   He did not, however, comment on the fact that he was closing Facebook down next year.

WWN’s  J.B. Smitts broke the story that Facebook was shutting down on March 15th, 2012.  Maybe this helped Zuckerberg come up with his new plan?

Pressure from angry users has been too much and Facebook is looking at an alternative, something that will persuade Mark Zuckerberg to keep the site alive:  his social media platform is going to start charging users!

Facebook is planning a subscription-based service with monthly fees starting at $0.99 for a basic “friendship” which allows for the posting of text and just one profile picture.  This fee will increase, depending on the number of friends you have, the messages posted and sent, and the pictures/videos/ games put on a user’s page.  The monthly fee will be capped at $50.00 per month at the high-end.

Bottom line:  the more you use Facebook, the more you will pay.

All existing content has been “grandfathered” and will not be disrupted – though Facebook has decided to share this data with government agencies, including the FBI , the CIA and Michael Moore.

Goldman Sachs, which had been planning to raise $1.5 billion in financing before they learned that Mark Zuckerberg wanted to shutter the site, is thrilled at the prospect of Facebook converting to a pay service.

“The addition of this substantial revenue windfall makes Facebook all that more attractive as an investment,” said Tom Wortowski, Senior Vice President of Goldman Sachs.  “This will make it the largest corporation on the planet, in the history of the planet.”

Industry watchers estimate that the new fee-based program will generate well in excess of $20 billion in new revenue for the company – based on the most conservative assumptions of usage and the proposed tiered fee structure.

These estimates, of course, account for the fact that millions of users may quit Facebook in response to the imposition of fees.  “I’m not going to pay for Facebook!  It’s like paying for air.  It’s not right,” said longtime Facebook junkie,  Jessica Samsille.  “Screw them, I’m going back to MySpace,” said Bo Chan.

No matter.  Facebook executives are excited at the prospect of charging users. “We’re going to make money hand over fist,” said Facebook CEO Cindy Sherman.  “I think converting to a pay service is something that will make Mark want to keep the site going.  And I’ll finally get to buy an island in the Mediterranean.”

March 15th, 2012 is Facebook Day.   The site will either shut down, or start charging users for its service.

Beware the ides of March…

Dun pa lang sa mga bold words or sentence ko ka-duda duda na nag article na ito e... haay... I agree with Think before you click!  smoking::

"No matter how gifted you are, you alone cannot change the world..."

Pall-Eren-Mnr

• The Malevolence of Lust knows no bounds.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • The Human Form of Chaos
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2011, 12:51:33 am »
seryoso, naniniwala kayo sa weekly world news ?!

gullible naman masyado ang ts, your internet literacy dipped way too low for posting this  ::lmao
pick an evil and live with it till the end.

eeyyeenn

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2011, 01:00:11 am »
ok lng... wag lang espiya...!!! psrulez:: psrulez:: psrulez::
If you're frightened of dyin' and you're holding on...
You'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace,
Then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.....

Belphegor

• You Can't Kill What You Did Not Create.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
Why stand on a silent platform? Fight the War, F*ck the Norm!

bundukero

• eSpiYa_WanNa_Be
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2011, 01:28:37 am »
wahaha malay nyo bukas wala na nga fb..haha..wala nman masama kung maniwala..dba?  toast:: pagising mo totoo pala..tpaos mbabadtrip ka..nyahahaha