Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Art of War of Sun Tzu  (Read 4723 times)

wayneronaldo

• united rule!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • fuck you Barcelona!
Art of War of Sun Tzu
« on: April 19, 2011, 10:47:15 am »
Anong pagkakaintindi nyo rito? Applicable ba ito sa buhay ng isang ordinaryong tao? Magagamit ko ba ang mga principles dito sa mga strategy games sa computer?

http://www.facebook.com/manchesterunited
http://www.manutd.com/en.aspx

TILL THE LAST MINUTE OF MY LIFE THIS CLUB WILL BE ALWAYS IN MY HEART! UNITED FOR LIFE!

mashedpotato

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • wahaha
Re: Art of War of Sun Tzu
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 10:55:55 am »
Hahaha sa computer = HINDI lol
sa Buhay = partly example: keep your friends close and your enemies closer = lol baka pag gising mo nasa impierno kana
sinaksak ka pala habang natutulog!  :D

wayneronaldo

• united rule!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • fuck you Barcelona!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 10:58:44 am »
sa Buhay = partly example: keep your friends close and your enemies closer = lol baka pag gising mo nasa impierno kana

nabasa mo na ba yung buong libro?

TILL THE LAST MINUTE OF MY LIFE THIS CLUB WILL BE ALWAYS IN MY HEART! UNITED FOR LIFE!

futek

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 19
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 11:00:00 am »
yan ginagamit na principle ng mga chinese and japanese sa business nila

Zagatho

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 11:20:04 am »
its used as guidelines sa business.

DARUHON

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 11:27:09 am »
MANCHESTER UNITED SONG "GLORY GLORY MAN.UNITED"

yan ba yan?

DARUHON

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 11:37:25 am »
MANCHESTER UNITED SONG "GLORY GLORY MAN.UNITED"

yan ba yan?

AnywaY let me try..

If his forces are united, separate them.  Laying Plans
We can form a single united body, while the enemy must split. Weak Points and Strong
The host thus forming a single united body, is it impossible...  Maneuvering
When the enemy's men were united, they managed to keep them  The Nine Situations(Sun Tzu said: The art of war recognizes nine varieties of ground: (1) Dispersive ground; (2) facile ground; (3) contentious ground; (4) open ground; (5) ground of intersecting highways; (6) serious ground; (7) difficult ground; (8) hemmed-in ground; (9) desperate ground.
If asked how to cope with a great host of the enemy in order (The Nine Situations)
Sun Tzu said: Raising a host of a hundred thousand men and  The Use of Spies

xxx

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
    • Music and Lyrics
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 11:53:42 am »

this is a common mistake...
walang nasusulat na ganyan sa art of war...

this is said on the movie godfather. fyi lang po.

darcknight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 10:25:54 pm »
Actually it wasn't Sun-tzu (he said, "Know your enemy and know yourself and you will always be victorious". And while "Micheal Coreleone" did say that in the movie, it was attributed to being told to him by his father Vito. But more than that, the actual origin of the quote was from Machiavelli in "The Prince" which is the definitive primer for how to be a dictator.

source:

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_said_%27Keep_your_friends_close_and_your_enemies_closer%27#ixzz1K5MA7XrX
THE SPADE IS THE SWORD OF JUSTICE, ITS RAPIER MARKS THE END

Black_Sheep

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
  • Yippee-ki-yay, motherf*cker
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 10:46:17 pm »
nabasa mo na ba yung buong libro?

yep. nabasa ko ang libro...twice.:) applicable bro. the philosophy is based on military strategy but it can be applied in  everyday "battles" be it in a business, sports, combat setting or simply daily interactions with people (i use some if not all the principles when i close a sale. hehe.) it's all about winning/ achieving your goal by all means necessary. FYI, the vietcong generals used the book against the americans and well...we all know how that went.;)

if you're a martial artist or simply just interested, you could also read The Book of Five Rings (although personally i prefer the Art of War since it's based on a team-setting while the BFR is based on solo performance/ katana techniques.

hope this helps.:D

latecomer_69

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 11:30:36 pm »
Nabasa ko po yung book way back nung college ako...military tactics and strategies sya pero in modern days perfectly fit for business...nagamit ko naman po nung nag aaral ako yung 13 principles...lalo na nung natuto ako magDOTA...hahaha!!!i remember nung adik na adik ako dati,nagbabanggit pa ko ng principles on any given clash or situation...sabi tuloy ng kaklase ko,"Anong nangyayari sayo pre,epekto ba yan ng tinuro kanina sa advance math?easy ka lang,may numerical methods pa mamaya!!!baka mabangenge ka na"...hahaha!!!  ::lmao
Science can amuse and fascinate us all, but it is engineering that changes the world.

Zagatho

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 11:52:51 pm »
if you're a martial artist or simply just interested, you could also read The Book of Five Rings (although personally i prefer the Art of War since it's based on a team-setting while the BFR is based on solo performance/ katana techniques.

OT:Eto ba yung sinulat ni Musashi Miyamoto?

wayneronaldo

• united rule!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • fuck you Barcelona!
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 04:30:50 am »
yep. nabasa ko ang libro...twice.:) applicable bro. the philosophy is based on military strategy but it can be applied in  everyday "battles" be it in a business, sports, combat setting or simply daily interactions with people (i use some if not all the principles when i close a sale. hehe.) it's all about winning/ achieving your goal by all means necessary. FYI, the vietcong generals used the book against the americans and well...we all know how that went.;)

hope this helps.:D

boss saan kaya ako makakadownload ng ebook ng The Book of Five Rings?

Black_Sheep

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
  • Yippee-ki-yay, motherf*cker
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2011, 06:26:22 am »
OT:Eto ba yung sinulat ni Musashi Miyamoto?

that's korek po.:)