Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Watch The LAST Tonight Show With Conan O' Brien LIVE!!! 12:30pm manila time  (Read 1995 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...

Lusok

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
  • Wa ko mangahadlok ninyo mga CHICKEEENNNN!
Masterchief...pakipost naman kung ano ginawa ni COCO kanina??di kasi ako nakapanood dahil gusto ko makita si viloria pasukuin ng kalaban nya kanina....
Iring-Iring ta beh...Pakambrasa ko beh meowwww...

@leX

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • "Alexander the Great"
It was more of a Musical... They had a good time... Tom Hanks coined the name Coco for Conan... Yung speech niya sa ending mejo feeling ko part ng contract niya sa NBC about not badmouthing NBC... He thanked NBC for the break that was given to him tsaka he thanked NBC for the 20 years of "good partnership". He run the tonight show daw freely and thankful daw siya dun.. Ayun.. Tapos nun musical uli kasama si Will Farrel with make-out scenes hahaha...

Thanks Conan for giving us the laughs.. Hopefully by September, the time you are allowed to host a show again, I hope to see you at FOX...

Applause for Conan O'Brien! :applause :applause :applause

The true host of the Tonight Show! toast::

"No matter how gifted you are, you alone cannot change the world..."

equinexxus

• conundrum
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
kahit late na, i just wanna say that nbc sucks, and they are wrong about conan, he is the funniest guy on TV...
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind." - einstein