Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Have you ever dated someone bigger or thinner than you?  (Read 6135 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Re: Have you ever dated someone bigger or thinner than you?
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2013, 01:20:23 am »
what i meant was maybe it's a good idea if it was the 2 of them. I'm always already half-out of the market even if i'm single. hahaha. Maybe you can line BAZ instead....it's been real long, he needs knock a lot of cobwebs off.

HAHA huwell, we'll never know...i always think of BAZ as having a life of kinda James Bond or the Boss of Charlie's Angels  ;D amirite BAZ? ( he might be sipping tequila in some part of the beach now)  :D

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2013, 02:02:52 am »

HAHA huwell, we'll never know...i always think of BAZ as having a life of kinda James Bond or the Boss of Charlie's Angels  ;D amirite BAZ? ( he might be sipping tequila in some part of the beach now)  :D

DYOSKOKUNGMAKADENY, im sure niyayaya mo yang si BAZ dati para maging alaga mo sa iyong kwadra na sisilipin ng mga parokyano mong mayayaman, pero tumanggi yung tao at sa takot eh namundok na at nagtago.  :) 

pero seriously, lagot, baka pikon yung yummyness. 
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2013, 02:37:48 am »
DYOSKOKUNGMAKADENY, im sure niyayaya mo yang si BAZ dati para maging alaga mo sa iyong kwadra na sisilipin ng mga parokyano mong mayayaman, pero tumanggi yung tao at sa takot eh namundok na at nagtago.  :) 

:P

hanu ba yan allen, before aso...now may kwadra na( kabayo) animal ka talaga!

...en don't worry much kay sis, just shine,malay mo po  ;D

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2013, 03:30:40 am »

:P

hanu ba yan allen, before aso...now may kwadra na( kabayo) animal ka talaga!

...en don't worry much kay sis, just shine,malay mo po  ;D

sinong SIS naman yang binabanggit mo dito, ang lakas talaga ng pang-amoy mo, palibhasa PITBULL!!!  ginawang parang PM lang ha, anyways PM PM na lang, kakahiya sa mga iba. 
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2013, 05:03:22 am »

More like an Arnold Palmer; tequila's aren't my cup of tea (so to speak) since I'm strictly temperance, you might say.  ;D

As for the question, yes, I've dated someone bigger and someone thinner than me. Both were athletes, however, so the two demoiselles were well-built.

what i meant was maybe it's a good idea if it was the 2 of them. I'm always already half-out of the market even if i'm single. hahaha. Maybe you can line BAZ instead....it's been real long, he needs knock a lot of cobwebs off.

I'm certainly knocking the cobwebs off now, amigo!  laffman::

Wait...Signora Daza owns stables? She raises thoroughbreds in Dubai?  ::pampam
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2013, 05:25:26 am »

Wait...Signora Daza owns stables? She raises thoroughbreds in Dubai?  ::pampam

booty bump seigneur!  :D speaking of stables in dubay...didn't i tell you 'bout my client Saeed Bin Suroor ( Sheilkh Mohammad' bestie & a winning horse trainer) got the chance to 'feeling close' to him & get invited sa stable nila...I've thought of getting a part time job of bathing their horses  8) ;D

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2013, 05:35:58 am »

booty bump seigneur!  :D speaking of stables in dubay...didn't i tell you 'bout my client Saeed Bin Suroor ( Sheilkh Mohammad' bestie & a winning horse trainer) got the chance to 'feeling close' to him & get invited sa stable nila...I've thought of getting a part time job of bathing their horses  8) ;D

You just made me think about Catherine the Great of Russia and her horse. I wonder if there really was any truth to all those weird stories about her?  ::lmao

The Arabs dearly love their horses almost as much as the Americans in the Southwestern states do.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2013, 12:43:45 pm »

nope, im not pikon ryan :) katuwaan lang naman yan ehh :)
"Change is a law of life. And those who cannot accept that or only look to the past… are certain to miss out on the present and future."