Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: ma impeach kaya si abalos o sasaluhin ng mga kakampi ni gma sa congress?  (Read 1631 times)

bleep

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 18
ma impeach kaya si abalos o sasaluhin ng mga kakampi ni gma sa congress?  ???

muka malabo ma impeach yan para sa akin. madami lumapit sigurado diyan nung election kaya naka puesto ang matanda. para sa utang na loob, baka sakaling tulungan si abalos katulad ng ginawa nila para kay gma. diba si abalos din ang amo ni garci nuon? kaya malamang alam ni abalos yung kilos ni garci para matalo ni gma si fpj. 

(di ako pro fpj, kasi baka lokohin din sya ng mga politiko katulad ni erap. kung si erap na ilan taon ang experience as mayor, congressman and senator, naulol ng mga kaibigan niya, ano pa kaya si fpj).

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
Re: ma impeach kaya si abalos o sasaluhin ng mga kakampi ni gma sa congress?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 12:53:16 pm »
l don't think so Comelec is an independent body and medyo may pag neutral sa political parties... although meron naman yata ( Pressuming na nakatulong sa election in favor of the administration) well there is no point na rin because the only election left for Abalos is this coming Barangay election which has no big event for him!! his term end this 2008, impeaching him serves no point at this time. Not unless the opposition will use this turmoil to put down PGMA again well mukhang desperate moves na to ng opposition again. Kung sa congress lang l don't think the is an interest pa to impeach him kaya to answer your question NO hindi siya isasalba ng kaalyado ng administration because he would not be impeached pressuming that he will be, The number of Congressmen that   will support the impeachment will not be enough to cast a vote for the process.
Talking about the late FPJ he cannot handle the Job ( in respect to the late actor) for example during the Bill Clinton Global Campaign for the environment where Al Gore Bill Clinton and PGMA discussed the current issue of Global climate changes and how it affect our economy and society How do you think FPJ can relate to this issues?? lets be realistic!!   
"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

Erotomania

• Espiya Drummer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 288
  • i wish i had an angel
    • www.moderndrummer.com
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 01:46:44 pm »
itinatanong pa ba yan????

Eh kung si GMA nga hindi ma impeach kahit tambak na ang kaso at me mga ebidensiya at harap harapang gumagawa ng katarantaduhan at umamin ng nandaya sa election at kung ano ano pa...

si Abalos pa kaya????          laffman:: laffman:: laffman::

equinexxus

• conundrum
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 02:56:06 pm »
both sides, i mean all sides of the political field, may utang na loob kay abalos, lalo na ung mga nanalo, maging administrasyon, oposisyon, kaliwa, kanan, independent... lahat yan, ninong c abalos!

tsaka, if he is smart, malamang may alas c abalos laban sa mga magiimpeach sa knya, kya, malamang, nothing will happen to his case
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind." - einstein

Agent Tom

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 93
  • “I don't conquer, I submit.”
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 08:45:43 pm »
malabo syang ma impeach, numbers game lang naman yan, maliban na nga lang
kung may milagrong mangyari... ;D ;D ;D

AsPhYxxx

• Come as you are!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • End Of Something
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 10:12:38 pm »
di maiimpeach yan kase mgreresign na c abalos sa FEbruary 2008! USELESS din!

waldner

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 11:41:23 pm »
retire u mean?

This topic is already moot and academic because of Abalos' resignation

source
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 05:49:23 am by waldner »

I am the captain of my ship; I am the master of my soul.