Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Makalipas ang 1 Taon  (Read 6932 times)

boogieman

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: Makalipas ang 1 Taon
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2011, 10:59:38 pm »
Did not vote him, I got no burden and remorse.I will just work and do my share kahit sinong Herodes pa ang nakaupo sa Malacanang.

Pero Im Anti-Aquino, even her old woman

kyudofudo

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2011, 12:03:28 am »
Sa akin naman, I was hoping that things would get better kaya lang puro witch hunting nalang yata ang nangyayari.  Sana he wakes up and realizes na he made some errors lalo na sa majority ng kanyang na-appoint.  Like where my friend works ngayon, mga na-appoint ni PNOY gusto tanggalin ang  casuals at contractuals sa trabaho. It shows the president's disconnect with the people that he supposed to serve. I guess his charmed life makes it difficult for him to understand the masses along with his minions.  I just hope and pray na he´ll  finally get to his senses and do his job.  Pati narin lahat ng tao niya and I guess us as well before mahuli ang lahat!

alucardver

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
  • You Can Run,But You Can't Hide!!!
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2011, 09:25:29 am »
Ang tanong ... ginagawa ba natin ang ating responsibilidad bilang mamayan ng bansang ito? Ang sunod na tanong....bilang mamayan ng bansang ito...gumagawa ba tayo ng bagay para sa lalong ikabubuti ng ating bansa? Ang ikatlong tanong...bilang mamayan ng bansang ito...anu na ang nagawa mo para sa ating bayan?

Tinatanong natin ang isang taon na pamumuno....naitanong ba natin ang 9 na taon na pamumuno ng nakaraan? Naitanong ba natin ang halos dalawang dekadang pamumuno ni Marcos?

It is easy to point a finger and blame others ... it seems that what we are looking for is somebody who can just wave a magic wand and all the ills this country is suffering will be gone...!!!

I'm not an apologist for the president....he is an oligarch... and that alone is suspect of his biases...but right now he is going towards the right direction ... corruption is slightly down ... unemployment is slightly down ... our credit ratings internationally is high ... what we are hoping is that it will eventually trickle down to the masses ...

Give time my friends...even a diamond in a rough needs a long time to process to become a ring or a tiara...!!!

It's not pointing a finger and blaming the president, it's just a review and giving our point of view to the topic.

Actually, this reasoning is very old. Lagi nalang ganito ang sinasabi ng ibang tao, always comparing the other presidents.
pc problem? we have tutorial on to troubleshoot your PC here at:
http://pctekguru.blogspot.com