Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Batasan Complex..pinasabog..  (Read 5227 times)

lyer

• its better to burnout than to fade away!
  • Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 85
  • live and let die!
    • EroticHUB
Re: Batasan Complex..pinasabog..
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 05:09:29 am »
I'm suspicious with all those who where killed in payatas. If I'm the criminal I will burn down all the evidence or throw them away. Evidence that might be seen I will destroy them at once. So why does the police saw the evidence like tshrts, plate numbers, etc so easily in side the house? ASG or muslim militants are this stupid? It is not even buried or hidden in a hard to find place. Also 3 of them are killed instantly and some heard only few shots where fired. And it only took a few days for the police to do that. Let say they already have warrant of arrest for those guys I think it really is suspicious that they found lots of link to congress bombing. Strange isnt?

Government loves the clean up everything so it will not sound bad abroad. Even the child who killed herself they make it appear that she was rape and the glorietta tragedy they are already convinced that it was a gas explosion. What a gov and country this is.

agree.. i smell something's fishy  laffman::

nakakapgtaka pa ba mga espiya.....dapat masanay na tayo...... gun:: gun:: gun::
“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot,
and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

agentorange1980

• "Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean"
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -5
  • "ITADAKIMASTA!!!"
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2007, 07:20:29 am »
I'm suspicious with all those who where killed in payatas. If I'm the criminal I will burn down all the evidence or throw them away. Evidence that might be seen I will destroy them at once. So why does the police saw the evidence like tshrts, plate numbers, etc so easily in side the house? ASG or muslim militants are this stupid? It is not even buried or hidden in a hard to find place. Also 3 of them are killed instantly and some heard only few shots where fired. And it only took a few days for the police to do that. Let say they already have warrant of arrest for those guys I think it really is suspicious that they found lots of link to congress bombing. Strange isnt?

Government loves the clean up everything so it will not sound bad abroad. Even the child who killed herself they make it appear that she was rape and the glorietta tragedy they are already convinced that it was a gas explosion. What a gov and country this is.

Our gov loves to clean up their mistakes not the corruption or the reasons for poverty in the country. I thought GMA is okay but I was wrong. She is coward for kssing the ass of the opositions erap and also she loves to put the blame on others.

Kik0y_Dakila

• Malibog man daw at Magaling.. Nakakaraos din..
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • 8s nt d size tht counts.8s d performans tht counts
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2007, 10:13:04 am »

Our gov loves to clean up their mistakes not the corruption or the reasons for poverty in the country. I thought GMA is okay but I was wrong. She is coward for kssing the ass of the opositions erap and also she loves to put the blame on others.

the big question is..ASG are muslim..bakit sila papatay ng kapwa muslim..if si akbar lang tlga target nila bakit kelangan pa mangdamay ng ibang tao..pede naman si akbar lang....

albback4u

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2007, 05:11:30 pm »
Ito ang aking conspiracy theory about the bombing in batasan.

sa tingin ko talagang tinira ng military si akbar, specifically yung marines.  Pero i think gumanti lang sila hindi cover up ng gov't as a whole.  Kasi parang pinagtangol pa ni akbar yung mga namugot sa marines.  a month ago pinalabas dito sa US sa History Channel yung kidnapping ng mga burnhams.  Doon sa episode na yun, meron elite marines intelligence team base sa palawan na co-operated with CIA.  They tracked down the ASG and killed the ASG spokesperson (kumander robot ata yun).  I brought this up kasi doon sa documentary sinabi ng marines ang isa tactics nila.  Where they would take out the ASG suppliers by making it look like an accident.  And the head of that marine intelligence unit is now, i think the head of military operations in basilan, i saw him in an abs-cbn interview.  And since this marine unit is very loyal to the corp, i can't help think that since they have the skill and the will to carry out this kind of assassination, na siguro nga na pinaghiganti nila yung mga kapwa marines.  Tapos blame mo sa ASG which is talagang personal na kalaban nitong marine commander.  Now, it gives him the operational go signal to finish them off.  It's like killing two birds with one stone.
Pero you guys should watch the documentary it's called Stalking Jihad type niyo ito sa youtube search field, 10 episodes and each episode 9 minutes each.  Watch bago tanggalin.  Pero once you start with part 1 you are hooked. Actually, the story in itself is so good.  I don't wanna spoil it for you guys but you will be pissed at our armed forces and be amazed by the skill of this marine intelligence unit.  It's so good, that the documentary was made by the guy that directed Black Hawk Down and it would be made to a movie by Bruckheimer (hope got the spelling right) and directed by the black hawk down director.

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2007, 10:03:19 pm »

sa tingin ko talagang tinira ng military si akbar, specifically yung marines.  Pero i think gumanti lang sila hindi cover up ng gov't as a whole.  Kasi parang pinagtangol pa ni akbar yung mga namugot sa marines.  a month ago pinalabas dito sa US sa History Channel yung kidnapping ng mga burnhams.  Doon sa episode na yun, meron elite marines intelligence team base sa palawan na co-operated with CIA.  They tracked down the ASG and killed the ASG spokesperson (kumander robot ata yun).  I brought this up kasi doon sa documentary sinabi ng marines ang isa tactics nila.  Where they would take out the ASG suppliers by making it look like an accident.  And the head of that marine intelligence unit is now, i think the head of military operations in basilan, i saw him in an abs-cbn interview.  And since this marine unit is very loyal to the corp, i can't help think that since they have the skill and the will to carry out this kind of assassination, na siguro nga na pinaghiganti nila yung mga kapwa marines.  Tapos blame mo sa ASG which is talagang personal na kalaban nitong marine commander.  Now, it gives him the operational go signal to finish them off.  It's like killing two birds with one stone.
Pero you guys should watch the documentary it's called Stalking Jihad type niyo ito sa youtube search field, 10 episodes and each episode 9 minutes each.  Watch bago tanggalin.  Pero once you start with part 1 you are hooked. Actually, the story in itself is so good.  I don't wanna spoil it for you guys but you will be pissed at our armed forces and be amazed by the skill of this marine intelligence unit.  It's so good, that the documentary was made by the guy that directed Black Hawk Down and it would be made to a movie by Bruckheimer (hope got the spelling right) and directed by the black hawk down director.

bakit s akbar ung tinutukoy n politician n involve sa pamumugot sa marines??

it ain't over. . .till its over

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2007, 01:16:40 am »
dagdag sa info:

"The House security, belonging to the Police Security and Protection Office (PSPO) based in Camp Crame, was replaced by a team from the PNP Special Action Force (SAF), a day after the bombing attack.

The replacement of the security detail by SAF operatives following the incident had slighted the House leadership, according to some lawmakers.

Parañaque Rep. Roilo Golez, one of the appointed members of the committee, earlier noted that the SAF might not be the appropriate police unit for "VIP (very important person) protection."

He pointed out that SAF men are trained for assault and combat, and for neutralizing threats, "not for VIP and perimeter security." With ABS-CBN News Channel and a report from The Philippine Star

Galing sa Wikipedia

The Special Action Force is the primary special forces unit of the Philippine National Police. It is formed along the lines of the British (SAS) Special Air Service, but have different recruitment and selection procedures instead of basing them from the SAS [1]. The SAF, over the years, has received training from the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team (HRT), RAID and YAMAM [1]. The Anti-Terrorist Unit (ATU) of the PNP-SAF is responsible for nationwide Police Counter-terrorism (CT) operations nationwide. Meanwhile, the regions have specially-equipped and trained Regional Mobile Forces (RMF) which used to be the Light Reaction Unit (LRU) in Metro Manila and the Regional SAF (RSAF) in the provinces [1].

Members or Police trainees who undergo SAF training undergo several special military combat related training such as airborne forces training, military diving (UDT), and K-9 handling.

Some of the best members of the PNP-SAF are chosen to undergo bomb disposal or Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Training, and Very Important Person (VIP) security training with the Detective and Protection Services Division of the PNP. Graduates of these courses are furthermore handpicked to join the ranks of the president's elite bodyguard unit known as the Presidential Security Group (PSG).

SAF members who are distributed either regionally or within Metro Manila are furthermore assigned to SWAT units or SWAT training units.

When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

Kik0y_Dakila

• Malibog man daw at Magaling.. Nakakaraos din..
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • 8s nt d size tht counts.8s d performans tht counts
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2007, 11:47:45 am »

bakit s akbar ung tinutukoy n politician n involve sa pamumugot sa marines??

uu bro..kasi medyo nakapasok raw sa teretory nila yung marines..inupakan nila...suspekted kasi siya na kasabwat ng mga ASG...which is medyo my point yung iba..kasi...sabi niya hindi siya kasabwat ng ASG..tinanong ng mga marines if pede sila magtayo ng camp sa teretory niya di war siya pumayag...