Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Basket Brawl between San Beda And Letran  (Read 8688 times)

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
Re: Basket Brawl between San Beda And Letran
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2007, 03:21:54 pm »
@ Alex - PM me what's contradicting and I will insultingly explain them to you.

Same goes to others.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

dudski

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2007, 08:18:59 pm »
I was there at the patron box where the brawl occurred.  For me it was not something new or unexpected, (let's just say i'm an alumni who has been there during the "dark ages" of San Beda senior's basketball)dapat nga babanat din ako eh.  But as the fight erupted, i saw the girls from the rows and some kids run up the stands scared for their lives (take note that the little indians who performed during half time also stayed in this part of the coliseum) so i stopped and decided to stay where i was to protect my bedan brothers and sisters in case the fight came our way.  (This incident reminds me of the Nov 19 brawl in the NBA when Ron Artest attacked a fan)

On another note, i saw all the efforts of the NCAA and ABSCBN sports to make this a competitive but peaceful game go to waste.  From the exchanging of tokens by the heads of both schools to the joint cheering at halftime, sayang.

In the matter of the hurling of objects, I only think that it is a natural reaction of a frustrated audience. Bakit naman kami mambabato? in the first place eh panalo nga kami. makes sense?  I think all the Bedans who watched the game would agree with me na ang gusto na lang naman namin at that time was to sing the Bedan Hymn then go our way.

Oh well... at least malayo napuntahan ng P370 ko.  See you all at the next game.  GO SAN BEDA FIGHT!!

larry73

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2007, 08:54:09 pm »
I never said it was right. Man, burn that in your mind. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT "I NEVER SAID IT WAS RIGHT". Seriously what part of that you CAN'T READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting a head ache here. Teaching my dog how to speak is much simpler than this.

I quit.

You know man, you better quit. It's not the forum that gives you a headache but it's your twisted and illogical reasoning. Why do u have to explain when almost everyone knew what really happened? Your team lost, your coach messed up and here you are trying to justify the act of your coach by saying - it's understandable. You should have known better man. The audience did not, at the start of this season, raised their hand and pledged to display sportmanship on their conduct inside the court but your coach did.. Better if you quit..
@ Alex - PM me what's contradicting and I will insultingly explain them to you.

Same goes to others.
SABI NANG WAG NAG HUMIRIT EH... bnana bnana bnana

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2007, 10:50:09 pm »
Understandable - capable of being understood; comprehensible.
Understand - to perceive the meaning of; grasp the idea of; comprehend:; to be thoroughly familiar with; apprehend clearly the character, nature, or subtleties of

Unacceptable - Not acceptable; unsatisfactory.
Acceptable - pleasing to the receiver; satisfactory; agreeable; welcome.
Accept -to agree or consent to; accede to

Now got the difference?

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2007, 11:01:59 pm »
ano tau tau n lng b d2 magrurumble??..

it ain't over. . .till its over

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2007, 11:16:02 pm »
stop.

peace.

wag pa-apekto.

AsPhYxxx

• Come as you are!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • End Of Something
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2007, 11:27:12 pm »
c 123kid tlga warfreak kahit saang thread! gun::

realwired73

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2007, 12:40:41 am »
I never said it was right. Man, burn that in your mind. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT "I NEVER SAID IT WAS RIGHT". Seriously what part of that you CAN'T READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting a head ache here. Teaching my dog how to speak is much simpler than this.

I quit.
Pinipilit mo na tama pa din yun ginawa ng coach kahit mali. Huwag ka na makulit! Kahit pilitin mo yan mali pa din, mahilig ka kasi sa gulo. Masakit ulo mo dahil hindi ka nag-iisip ng tama. And are you stupid? You can never teach a dog to speak but you can teach them tricks. Puro ka hirit mali pa din, kahit sarcasm mali pa din! "You can not teach old dogs new tricks!" ikaw yun, you don't understand anything here! Manahimik ka na!

Wala ka dun nun nangyari! I was there and it happened sa tabi ko lang! You better shut up! Masyado kang mapapel 123kid123!

« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 12:45:44 am by realwired73 »

@leX

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • "Alexander the Great"
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2007, 12:47:01 am »
Alam ko sinasabi mo 123kid123... pero ang hindi ko lang maintindihan e bakit yung action ng coach niyo ay sinasabi mong best thing or best option during those time... e di parang sinasabi mo lang na acceptable ang ginawa niya... hnd ba? Kaya nga sinasabi ko choose your words wisely... KAYA KO SINASABING NAGCOCONTRADICT KA... SIGNS OF IMMATURITY AND DISRESPECT YUNG GINAWA NIYA... HND LANG PARA SA MGA FANS NG GAME, HND LANG PARA SA SARILI NIYA KUNG HINDI SA BUONG LETRAN COMMUNITY NA DIN DAHIL NAKAKAHIYA YUNG GINAWA NIYA AT SA ACTION NIYANG YUN PANGALAN DIN NIYO ANG NAAPEKTUHAN... AT SYEMPRE DISRESPECT SA GAME ITSELF... THERE ARE A LOT OF WAYS OF VENTING OUT THE STEAM... APPARENTLY HE CHOSE AN OPTION THAT NOT ONLY HUMILIATES YOUR SCHOOL BUT ALSO ALL THE PRINCIPLES OF SPORTSMANSHIP... COACH PA NAMAN SIYA...

"No matter how gifted you are, you alone cannot change the world..."

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2007, 12:57:17 am »
I think what 123kid123 is trying to say is that he doesn't want his players to think he's a sissy.. That he's there to fight for his team.. And 123kid123 emphasized it was wrong, but it is very meaningful to his players.. Am I right, 123kid123?

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2007, 01:11:31 am »
i dont know what 123kid123 wants to imply..

but i think he's not in favor of what the coach did...(not accpetable)

but he's trying to say "nagawa yun nag coach dahil emosyonal?"..tama ba ako dun? (understandable)...meaning "naiintindihan" ko yung ginawa nang coach dahil sa emosyon

as for me..mali ginawa nung coach..in any way..mali talga..

nahihirapan ako sa ingles..i-banned na lang natin si 123kid123...hehehe..peace...

natawa di ako dun magkasunod na post ni 123kid at nung nag-reply..
sabi ni kid: i dont think blah blah blah...
yung reply: your right, yung first three (3) words nga lang...
thats was funny...imo

codered

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2007, 01:46:45 am »
Baka si coach Alas si 123kid, kaya sinasabi nyang unacceptable yung ginawa nya but understandable naman, hehehe joke.

Bias kasi ang judgement ng bawat isa lalo na if you belong to that certain party/school. Pero kahit saan mo tingnan, a person in authority should and must never act the way coach Alas did.

Coach123 wag mainit, hehehe.

realwired73

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2007, 02:00:54 am »
This is a comment from 123kid123 "I still think that the coach's action was the best thing to do if you're team is being insulted and lost a very hard fought game."

Now tell me tama ba itong sinabi mo?! He's action is the best thing to do? Nasisira ulo mo kung tingin mo tama yun. The game ended and it was already done. After the buzzer sounds he suddenly attacks a fan because he taunted the letran players during the game. Wow! Very violent person!

Sabi mo mali yun ginawa but you agree. You are crazy to agree to a violent reaction!

All games are hard fought by all teams! But when a team loses, just admit that the other team fought harder. There will always be a better team. Violence will not win you game. Pag-isipan mo yan.

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2007, 02:06:00 am »
hey, calm down..

ok..my bad...

actually, thats 123kid opinion..everybody has different opinion..just accept that..

and sabi ko nga MALI yung ginawa nang coach..mali in any ways...thats my opinion

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2007, 03:46:22 am »
I think what 123kid123 is trying to say is that he doesn't want his players to think he's a sissy.. That he's there to fight for his team.. And 123kid123 emphasized it was wrong, but it is very meaningful to his players.. Am I right, 123kid123?

Most likely, yes.

If you're asking me if I think coach should apologize and be ashamed for his actions? Yes.

If what coach did was wrong? Yes.

If I put myself in his position, how would I handle the situation? Most likely I would do the same.

Would I be sorry? Yes. Ashamed? Yes.

About the dogs, man you didn't get it. And I don't use other's "saying".

Please read this thread from the first to the last post. I never insulted anyone. I simply raised questions and people start barking at me. I tried to avoid talking the same way but sometimes you really have fight back.

You got to do what you have to do.

If you guys don't mind, I will share a story. This happened when I was playing in our community team. (I won't go in to details). Then one game, we were losing hell-bad. And there's this one guy who keeps shouting, taunting and even insulting us, the players. I mean that person was really hitting home runs in our minds, we were so affected. At least I was. I wasn't mad or angry to that person. Going face to face and confronting that man didn't even occur in my mind. I simply wanted to go home and run away from that place.

Then before the game was over, our coach confronted that man. Our coach was really mad like he wanted to tear that man's tongue. I saw that in his eyes. He never really got the chance because officers held him. We were not really that close. He's my coach, he teaches me how to play but nothing really close to a friend. Anyway, the man never really smiled during that game and I know he's really disappointed on how we were performing.

During those times, we even thought that he thought the same to us, same to that shouting audience. That we should be ashamed to ourselves. So after seeing what our coach did, we were glad to know that coach still has our back. He protected what was left of us. I felt really good back then.

There you go.

super sentai addict

• Takeru-Michael Joe
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -1
  • go on!
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2007, 08:27:41 am »
away na rin ba dito? paktay tyo jan
PS3 fanboy

larry73

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2007, 10:25:14 pm »
tsk!tsk!tsk! eto talagang c 123kid123 ayaw talagang paawat..parang dog tahol nang tahol hehehe... bnana bnana bnana

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2007, 01:12:43 am »
I'm simply explaining my opinion because I think it was totally misunderstood.

What the hell is wrong with that?

realwired73

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2007, 03:58:06 am »
Ok istorya mo 123kid123, confronting the person is better but not HITTING!!!!! Yun mga unang hirit mo dito pinipilit mo that Alas' action was the best thing to do. Well I say it was wrong. He could have confronted the guy or talked backed or bad mouthed the guy BUT not punch him!

Like what I said earlier, there were a few kids(10 below) that was caught in the middle of the brawl. Tama ba na gawin niya yun na mey bata sa tabi? He, his brother and another assistant coach is stupid to attack one guy. All 3 got pissed with one guy! Hahaha! Damn stupid.

"Think first before you make an action, you can never take back what has already been done."
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 04:03:17 am by realwired73 »

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2007, 06:12:04 am »
OK. That's the one I have been trying to explain. I agree on all your points but you have to know that even though I said it was the best thing to do, I know it's wrong and I never said it was the only thing to do. I only said (or never did, but I think one time) what coach did was best for his players. I never thought, considered and said that casualties (if you may) are not important.

When I said my opinion, I only have the players, coaches and the taunters in mind. Don't tell me that I should have thought of other people because I would if they have something to do with my point. Fortunately, they don't. It's a totally different "area". An area that I didn't entered.

What I said was clear. You were the that's putting words in my point. Thoughts that are irrelevant to my post. Again, my opinion was between the players and coach only.

pekpekto

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2007, 01:39:42 am »
ei guys, relax lang po...

MALI talaga yung action ni Alas, in any norms. Tao lang...nadala ng emosyon...napikon in simple terms...

Siguro ang pino-point out ni 123kid123 is similar to the saying "a fallen soldier deserves respect"...kaso di lang masyado applicable kasi between fans and coach yung incident...and not between team members...

Nakikisawsaw lang po... di ako bedan or letran...  ;D