Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Q: Spymen, Is it a turn off if the girl is the first to approach you?  (Read 7012 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
or you can do something about that feeling/liking. .
like telling a mutual or common friend of you two that you like him. magulo ba? haha. .parang wingman style lang kapag sa lalaki. .diskarteng marina, meron ba nun?  laffman::

thanks CHILO, oks din yun may wing man/woman ,wak lang mauwi sa maging third wheel(o kya nasulot pa ni friend  ;D) basta ladies, hangga't maari, stay feminine, SMILE and just be RECEPTIVE (kiss that b*tch feyzez goodbye) If you want to have more chances to catch attention of men ,especialy the guy that you like- Wear your best make up=SMILE.

And here's your takeaway for today sissies, from my bff Cherry  ::flowers -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzDKV-RI9xU&sns=em[/youtube]

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
if there's nobody common in between you and her, i guess it all boils down to guts. It doesnt follow that, although very possible, if they were able to approach you...then they'd do it to others...especially when she's already in a relationship. That's another story there.

I know of someone who did approach a guy once and just once in her life coz she wanted it so bad, and maybe she thought that if she didn't do it...she would regret not even tryng. Also sis, i dont know but i think i told you about the last one, about 2mos ago, a crush of mine who actually beat me into making the first move. That was a very gutsy move, and from my perspective, risky on her part. Hey i guess she just went for the "You gotta do what you got to do" thing.

I think a lot of guys have this hidden smirk when a girl approaches them, pretty or fUgly. The turn off usually comes in, is either on how they execute it...or on how they follow through.
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

joseph8969

• Gulong (Automotive and Motoring)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Depends on the peoples within the country too, and what kind of person you are. I sometimes get approached by Latinas in the US, but rarely by Asians in the US.  ;)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Depends on the peoples within the country too, and what kind of person you are. I sometimes get approached by Latinas in the US, but rarely by Asians in the US.  ;)

naks, ikaw na lang po mag initiate mag smile sa asians gurls (shy daw e)  :D

And again ladies, 3 takeaways for today, take heed of this tools and knowledge in dating while keeping your femininity intact. 
::flowers

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DPcFPF92Pho[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0Q2nTuwAzBI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uHigib-Mu98[/youtube]

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!

i also get this. Asians in North Am are really hard to come by (at least the chinky eyed ones). Even around asia, but the difference is here around asia, one of your best magnets is them hearing evesdropping around you coz you talk and sound smart.
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

helios

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
Flattering in a way pero I guess, I'm one of the conservatives. Pag point blank pinapakita ng girl- yeah, it is a turnoff. It would be better if she would only give subtle signs for me. :)

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
Re: Q: Spymen, Is it a turn off if the girl is the first to approach you?
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2013, 02:35:20 am »
Why not?  Eh kung talagang torpe eh! ako nga nagbigay pa ko ng blue rose sa isang guy dati.. hehehe... and the reward? Very... rewarding! :)
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.Schandelah.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

Jann Frost

• Pronmeister
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 143
  • Rough over Mellow
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2013, 04:19:37 am »
Not turned off pero yung pakiramdam na I've mistaken her actions na sobrang concern at nagmamabait lang. It happened to me. Hindi ko sinasabing gwapo ako, pero she did approached me. She keep telling me na madami naman daw dyan na mas deserve ang love ko na baka nasa harapan ko lang daw o gilid kesa dun sa hinahabol ko na hindi ako nakikita. Hindi ko naman iniisip na tinutukoy na pala niya sarili niya. Everyday kung hindi may "I miss you" eh may "I love you" sa greetings niya. Feeling ko fnriendzone na talaga ko kaya gumaganon yung babae. Wala eh, tangang pagibig eh. Sh*t happens. Haha! :D

bleep

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 18
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2013, 04:22:23 am »
nothing wrong with a woman approaching a man. madami torpe dyan and ill admit, may pagka torpe ako. your approach is important. dont make it appear you're picking him up, that you do this often or he might think you're just a possible one night stand. make that mistake then he will never take you seriously.

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2013, 06:24:55 am »
Quote from:  link=topic=153802.msg1255910#msg1255910 date=1368790059
It would be cool for me(if its a one night stand), but honestly i would not think of having a relationship with her. Why? because she would do it with other men that she likes, or a person that listen to her (Madaling bumigay kasi mga babae sa magagaling na mambola na mga lalake)

Conservative is the word  toast::

Nagiging uncool yan kasi... Society dictates that men should do the chasing... Hindi ba may karapatan din kaming i-approach yung gusto namin? Kesa maghintay lang kung sino ang lalapit and from there pumili ng gugustuhin? Kung gawin man ng girl yun to the next person na magustuhan nya.. anu naman ang masama dun? Hindi baganun din naman ang cycle ng panliligaw nyo?

Punto de vista lang po ng isang babae.. :)
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.Schandelah.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

*schizophrenic*

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2013, 04:03:05 pm »
for me personally its a turn on. regardless if attractive ba siya or hindi, at least i will know for sure na hindi siya boring kausap :)..speaking for the other guys, di naman sa pagiging cynic, pero usually, depending on the venue naman, pag may lalapit sayu na girl, mindset talaga ng isang guy na merong kailangan ang girl. laging may "catch"..pero if normal conversation lang naman., why not? :)

UnGraTefuL SchoLaR

• ungrateful scholar
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
  • One Piece
    • BattleOn's UnGratefuL SchoLar
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2013, 11:10:34 pm »
Never!

Instead, it is an ego booster, at least for me...  Hehehehe!  Promise!
" If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable. "

akerocks

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2013, 03:13:44 pm »
personally, for me, it is not a turn off. to me, we are all equals, if we like somebody then we should do something about it regardless of our gender.

zensuke101

• The Laughing Man
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 80
  • "The Catcher in the Rye"
    • Public Security Section 9
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2013, 08:56:40 am »
para sa akin
no problem yun
nakakaturn on pa nga yun
saka iba na panahon
lahat halos pwede ng gawin

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2013, 08:17:06 pm »
if yung girl na lumapit sa akin ay type ko kahit hindi ko crush?
naku ...
it's a blessing.
hindi dapat tinatanggihan. :D
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.