Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Bling Ring Trailer  (Read 1325 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Bling Ring Trailer
« on: April 24, 2013, 10:55:15 am »
The newest Bling Ring trailer has been released and we’ve gotta say, it looks super entertaining. The film revolves around a group of California teens — who actually existed – that robbed several celebrities’ houses before being caught, possibly due to their obsessions with fame, wealth and reality television. The best part of this whole trailer, though, is how utterly annoying Emma Watson‘s character is — thus making her the most interesting one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q4LzhgExvrc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_KiF8GPAjmc[/youtube]

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 11:01:17 am by FerminaDaza »

hanrey

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
Re: Bling Ring Trailer
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 11:49:49 pm »
i think magkasabay sila sa "Man of Steel" this June 14th 2013. i'll go for Kal-el  :)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 09:37:36 am »
I thought she was going to bury herself in university studies after Harry Potter ran its course?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

kevkevkev

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • two steps forward one step back.....
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 03:45:10 pm »
It kinda hurts me to see ole emma watson all grown up :( . I always picture her as the smarty and obnoxious hermione granger.. alas she has fully grown up and is up to mature roles.. Well there is a positive side since she is really pretty but it still kinda disturbs me a bit because when i relive the HP series once a year im going to have a bit of a problem imagining her innocence.. but hey its just me  ;D