Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Football/Soccer: Samir Nasri Nears His Move To Manchester City  (Read 1674 times)

BLACK24

Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri has confirmed that his move to Manchester City is 'nearly done' and he will leave with 'bitterness and anger'.

The French international has been heavily tipped to follow Cesc Fabregas out of the Emirates, with Eastlands the most likely destination.

Nasri's relationship with the club has deteriorated recently after he slammed the fans for being disrespectful in their chants against him during their Premier League opener against Newcastle at St James Park.

And according to The Daily Mail, the 24-year-old is on the brink of joining City after revealing the a deal is at hand on his Twitter account.

He went on to express bitterness and anger over the whole situation at the Emirates but insists he is proud to be an Arsenal player.

"It's nearly done," said the midfielder said

"I will leave with bitterness and anger in my heart. I am proud for having played with the Gunners.

"I have been very disappointed by the supporters last weekend. I am still an Arsenal player but I will leave very soon.'

Nasri was left out of the squad that beat Udinese 1-0 in their first-leg of the Champions League play-off as he would be cup-tied for the competition if he played.

credits to espn-star.com

raberdaki

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
Re: Football/Soccer: Samir Nasri Nears His Move To Manchester City
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 08:51:02 pm »
sino nalng na tira sa gunners? si van persy?......

BLACK24

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 10:07:40 pm »
oo ata siya na lang natira sa arsenal. .pero may pahiwatig na gusto na rin ata niyang lumipat ng ibang club. .sa pagkakalam ko e injury ata siya ngayon.,di ko lang sigurado ah

icarus15

• The Heartbreak Kid
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
  • ❒Single ❒Taken ✔Ubos na ang pasensya kahihintay
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 11:23:28 pm »
hindi injured si RVP. kaya lang siya wala sa match against Udinese kasi suspended sya.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."      --Winston Churchill

aktibista

• REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 12:56:24 am »
kawawa talga ang gooners ngayon ano nlang kaya ang mangyari2 sa kanila sa CL ngayon isa2 nawawala ang key players nila..

« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:00:09 am by aktibista »

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 12:57:09 am »
Alisan ng alisan sa Arsenal.

pugsit

• Chelsea Football Club Solid Supporter
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 18
  • Espiyang Tarlaqueño. Responsable, Hindi Hambog at may Respeto sa mga kababaihan.
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 05:19:00 pm »
oo nga po mga sir.. halos wala ng natira sa Arsenal FC, bale sina Van Persie at Arshavin na lang ang mga key players na lang ang natira..pero marami naman pera ang Arsenal FC, malamag may balak silang bumili ng malalakas na players.,siguro one time big time ang bibilhin nila na mga players. .^^

Blue is the color. Football is the game, we're all together, and winning is our aim. So cheer us on through the sun and rain, coz Chelsea, Chelsea is our name!