Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Celebrity Urban Legends,Gossips,Rumors: Believe it or Not!  (Read 77910 times)

HEIDERN

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
  • BITAG X-TREME
Re: Celebrity Urban Legends,Gossips,Rumors: Believe it or Not!
« Reply #150 on: February 10, 2010, 02:37:48 am »
dami kasi narerenta noon dito sa amin na VHS nyan.. laffman:: ::pampam
haha in fairness nakakamiss yung mga ganung pene movie,,,,sayang wala na mabilhan ngayon,,,yung mark joseph dami ko ng napanuod na pelikula nyan  at si george stregantoast:: ,,,,kakamiss si maureen mauricio my favorite,,,,maganda siya toast::

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #151 on: February 10, 2010, 02:45:18 am »
I certainly did not know that Jennifer Lee is married.  I was just inquiring about other urban legends that i've heard about other VHB members if it were true.  There has been rumors about stuff like that when the group traveled to Guam and other places for shows.

Great point about Myles and Asia. That does make sense.
Asia was really a surprise because from what I've heard she was just an exhibitionist / kinky but would not do stuff like that.  I guess i heard wrong.   ::secret

Well, now you know, M'sieur. Seigneur Erotomania's devotion to Jennifer Lee is as everlasting as Seigneur Leightot's devotion to Sharon Yu:D

As to the subject at hand, the, ah, "extracurricular activities" that the Viva Hot Babes engaged in between performances weren't all done for monetary compensation. Some of the Hot Babes just liked having fun--Asia Agcaoili is probably the best example, although Sheree, Jen Rosendahl, Gwen Garci, Katrina Gonzales, Vanessa Khain, Sachie Sanders, and Zara Lopez used to enjoy playing around sometimes when they were abroad. Kristine Jaca, R.U. Miranda, and Hazel Cabrera fooled around during overseas shows too but not as frequently as the others; it's also been said that Hazel preferred to play around with Kristine and R.U. instead of with men. Maui Taylor, however, plays strictly for pay (if you take my meaning) unless you're her boyfriend.

The Hot Babes, of course, aren't the only group that does that. It's been bandied about that whenever Joy Cancio needs money for her gambling habit (or just needs big money, period) she brings the Sex Bomb Girls to Japan to perform for certain clients--and I'm not talking about them just singing or dancing. Rochelle Pangilinan is a particular favorite of their Japanese clients.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

creampie

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • putok sa loob.... kremang krema
« Reply #152 on: February 22, 2010, 08:22:43 am »
si dingdong may anak kay antoinette taus?....

totoo yan... nakita ko in her wallet, not perse ha.... nasa mercury drug ako sa greenbelt at nasa harapan ko si antonette taus tpos may hinahanap sya sa wallet nya then pinatong nya sa counter and kita namin yung pic nila ni dingdong (kalong ang bata ) tsaka siya!

TexMex

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2010, 12:53:41 pm »
Remember the movie in the 80's Sarsi Emanuelle and Maria Isable Lopez where they were tied down and the during the rape part of the movie the extras really rappped them.  Is this true or just publicity?

In the movie it really looked true that they were rapped.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #154 on: February 28, 2010, 07:30:53 am »
Remember the movie in the 80's Sarsi Emanuelle and Maria Isable Lopez where they were tied down and the during the rape part of the movie the extras really rappped them.  Is this true or just publicity?

In the movie it really looked true that they were rapped.

From what I can recall of that movie, they weren't really raped. I think it was just some rumour spread by a publicist or entertainment writer who was paid for doing that.

If Sarsi Emanuelle and Maria Isabel Lopez did have sex with anyone in that movie, it was with their leading men. Of course, there was another rumour that was bandied about that Sarsi, Maribel, and Myra Manibog had a threesome with either Mark Joseph or Daren Craig Johnson (who played Sarsi's American lover in the movie).
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

metalwarren

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
« Reply #155 on: May 30, 2013, 06:43:44 am »
-kaya ba nawala sa Rivermaya noon si bamboo e dahil daw na rehab siya? at nagkita pa raw sila ni the late Francis M. sa rehab???

-satanista raw ang singer na si Richard Merck?

EujinJinir

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #156 on: May 30, 2013, 07:41:46 am »
Si Alice Dixon daw na rape ng taong ahas na kakambal ng anakng may ari ng robinsons galleria...

Kalbs_0

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #157 on: May 30, 2013, 01:47:20 pm »
nadinig ko lang hinde kay willie yung mga kayamanan na pinapakita niya. pinoprotekhan lang daw siya ng tunay na may ari nito. isang pulitiko ang totoong may ari ng mansion at kayamanan niya daw.

well as rumored, ang totoo daw na amy ari nito ay si Kabayan.
He who knows not that he knows that is a fool.... Avoid him....

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #158 on: May 30, 2013, 07:17:56 pm »
How I wish I'm Ben Chan. 

di ba bakla si Ben Chan?

it ain't over. . .till its over

-=Kurabo=-

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #159 on: May 30, 2013, 07:21:44 pm »
add ko lang yung mga babae na dancer ni Willie sa show niya ay lahat dinadala niya sa bahay or yatch niya at tintitkman niya at kapag pumayag binibigyan niya ng kotse,pera o bahay at kapag di pumayag ay pinapatangal niya -- this is not rumor though, it's a fact laffman::

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #160 on: May 30, 2013, 07:55:19 pm »
the Lucy Torres thing, kinda true in my opinion, coz she has kleptomaniac tendencies, as per rumors about that Rustan's thing
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

batman217

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
« Reply #161 on: June 01, 2013, 10:14:01 am »
the Lucy Torres thing, kinda true in my opinion, coz she has kleptomaniac tendencies, as per rumors about that Rustan's thing

sa congress, may nawalan kaya ng gamit??? . . mas ok sana nympho, di klepto? laffman::
'What if I'm not the hero, what if I'm the bad guy'

batman217

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
« Reply #162 on: June 02, 2013, 12:09:38 am »

Si Goma lahat ng chik nya pinatikim din kay John Estrada......Si megastar lng ang di ko na confirm

pati si dawn at lucy, pinatikim kay john?
'What if I'm not the hero, what if I'm the bad guy'

sweetbayag2

• mahirap labanan ang katamaran, nakakatamad kasi
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
    • wag ka makolit, pumpyangen keta jan eh. . . .
« Reply #163 on: June 02, 2013, 03:48:18 am »
si late FPJ bading daw sa totoong buhay. lumabas daw pagkabading nya pag nalalasing ayon yan sa kapitbahay namin retired sundalo na nakasaksi umano kay fpj.

FBJ dapat  ;D
ang pagbabalik http://pickourbricks.com
http://stores.ebay.com/pickourbricks
di nako bastos, negosyante na po ako

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2013, 07:56:17 pm »
How true that AC was given to MP after winning the second Morales fight.She was paid by MP's powerful politician from the North,it was a weekend in HK amd MP gave her some bonus money for shopping.Rumor has it was in 2M range all total. :o

-=Kurabo=-

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2013, 09:52:35 pm »
How true that AC was given to MP after winning the second Morales fight.She was paid by MP's powerful politician from the North,it was a weekend in HK amd MP gave her some bonus money for shopping.Rumor has it was in 2M range all total. :o

sino si AC?

sweetbayag2

• mahirap labanan ang katamaran, nakakatamad kasi
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
    • wag ka makolit, pumpyangen keta jan eh. . . .
« Reply #166 on: July 15, 2013, 01:43:46 am »
ang pagbabalik http://pickourbricks.com
http://stores.ebay.com/pickourbricks
di nako bastos, negosyante na po ako

John Rosales

• Regional Mindanao
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 6
« Reply #167 on: July 15, 2013, 06:04:25 am »
Dagdag ko lang na chismax:

si Cristine Reyes daw is a super high class prosti, mga 80k per night, clients are mostly Chinese businessmen.

si amy perez din ay kabit ni tony boy floirendo (congressman) the husband of Margie moran (former Ms. Universe), dinadala daw ni Tony boy si amy perez sa resort nya sa samal island.

si richard gutierez ay maliit ang d*ck, kaya daw di nag eenjoy sila Georgina at Anne sa kanya.  ;D

findeho

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #168 on: July 15, 2013, 06:20:18 am »

si Cristine Reyes daw is a super high class prosti, mga 80k per night, clients are mostly Chinese businessmen.

si amy perez din ay kabit ni tony boy floirendo (congressman) the husband of Margie moran (former Ms. Universe), dinadala daw ni Tony boy si amy perez sa resort nya sa samal island.

si richard gutierez ay maliit ang d*ck, kaya daw di nag eenjoy sila Georgina at Anne sa kanya.  ;D

pati ata sila ruffamae...

2 Witness 3

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
    • [URL="http://www.creepygif.com/image.php?i=919"][IMG]http://www.creepygif.com/images/thumb/919.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #169 on: July 15, 2013, 08:59:17 am »
Kalokohan! Si FPJ kapag nalasing nambubugbog! Totoo sinabi ni GKHAN (sa  wakas). may isang reporter na siniraan si FPJ, ang ginawa nya LITERAL na inihian nya. Si FPJ ang lumaban sa Big Four (Asistio)na nangongotong sa mga Artista noon. At maghalungkat ka ng file ng mga Dyario noong 80's, noong tinatanggal si Erap as Mayor ng San Juan during Cory's time, makikita mo sa Pic, habang nagkakagulo sa kalsada, nag-iisa si FPJ itinataas nya ang kamay nya sa magkabilang panig para patigilin ang batuhan. tapos Bakla? ASUS! TOINKZ!  ;D

Ayaw niyang mag kasakitan ang mga Papa. ::lmao

-=Kurabo=-

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #170 on: July 15, 2013, 09:24:19 am »

Mura pa siya kasi si Maui Taylor is 100k, dinadala siya ng isang kapitbahay namin na mayaman sa bahay niya palagi at minsan si Carmi Martin. Kaya lang mahal yan kasi may bragging rights pero makakuha ka sa halagng 5k and then 10k mas maganda pa

p0rnfreak

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -1
« Reply #171 on: July 15, 2013, 08:31:06 pm »
nice info...

add ko lang vincent daffalong nasagasaan daw ng pison nung bata kaya napango.

::lmao ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao nice one!

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #172 on: July 15, 2013, 11:45:49 pm »

So when Anne was with Sam she like it so much she was doing him almost everyday that he passed out when he was in a Japan concert dude was tired and haggard at that time lol.

budotukmol

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
« Reply #173 on: July 16, 2013, 02:46:57 am »
si aling maliit Ryzza ay anak ni mike enriquez.

si pekto ay kakambal ni susie.

si naruto ay ang dating sailor moon.

si andrew e ay anak ni chiquito.

gusabelgas

• "beteranong pulis reporter"
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • "siyensya, lohika, at pagkamaparaan"
« Reply #174 on: July 16, 2013, 12:45:20 pm »
ang ikinamatay daw ni ben tisoy ay dahil nahulog siya sa jeep. sumabit daw siya sa jeep at habang umaandar ang jeep ay nagbayad siya at napakumpas ang kamay kaya siya nalaglag.
gamit ang siyensya, lohika, at pagkamaparaan, bawat sulok bubusisiin, bawat anggulo tatalakayin. sa paglutas ng krimen, narito na ang
S.O.S.O. (Scene of the Spy Operatives)