Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: About Jacque Bermejo  (Read 6156 times)

budotukmol

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
Re: About Jacque Bermejo
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2009, 03:14:41 am »
if shes not the solution then for sure hindi rin sya ang problema na dapat nating lutasin. bukas makalawa may papasok na namang bagyo. sana di na maulit ang ganong kalaking pinsala. kasi kahit ipako natin sya krus, it wont solve anything.

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2009, 04:13:37 am »
close ang account nyahahahhaha

nakakatuwa naman paano ba mag-close ng account sa mga yan kung ganyan sya ka-tanga (assuming sya ang nagsabi ng mga sensitive words na yan) hindi nya alam mag-close ng account

naghahanap  ang mga tao ng scapegoat (defense mechanism) sa kanilang nararamdaman projection tawag dun pwede din displacement. sa kamalas malasan nakita si jacque fake man o hindi

tama ka pareng godo kaisa mo ako napaka-abnormal kung gagawin nya yun sabi nga Taga-UP sya (paki verify naman)

Chidori_Nagashi

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2009, 06:31:33 am »
She should had simply said "sorry" or "i was hacked." 

baste04

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2009, 08:25:07 am »
guys check nyo toh..grabe parang hinde sila tao.. >:( >:( >:(

godo12345

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 49
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2009, 08:39:45 am »
guys check nyo toh..grabe parang hinde sila tao.. >:( >:( >:(

suspended na account nya. check this:http://twitter.com/UglyYuBin

TakeYouDown

• For Evil to Triump is for Good Man to Do Nothing
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Live for Nothing Fight For Something
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2009, 08:59:06 am »
She should had simply said "sorry" or "i was hacked." 

amen!!!!!! eto na lng dapat ginawa nya!!!

dapat nmn nung una pa lng cniclear nya na name nya kung talagang hindi sya yun...............

godo12345

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 49
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2009, 09:09:46 am »

A LETTER IS BEING FORWARDED TO JACQUE BERMEJO’S DUBAI BOSS ABOUT HER “DISGRACEFUL PUBLIC CONDUCT“

Domino Cid (Ateneo de Manila University) wrote

Robeen R. Kobeen
Head of Design – Operational Partner
CasaPrestrige
robeen@casaprestige.ae

Dear Mr. Kobeen,

A group of concerned Filipino citizens would like to inform you about the disgraceful public conduct of one of your employees, Jacqueline Bermejo. While we are in no way directly associated or remotely acquainted with Jacqueline, a viral detestation of her character as a person has been made apparent to thousands of people around the world, ourselves included. This enmity has driven the public and the press to know who Jacqueline is—where she came from, where she lives, where she works—inevitably leading them to CasaPrestige.

The day the Philippines was hit by Typhoon Ketsana (local typhoon name Ondoy), resulting in massive flooding and the loss of human lives and thousands of homes, Jacqueline made an irreverent public remark on a Filipino FaceBook community page (screencap here), saying and we quote “buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!”. Roughly translated and improved upon, it can be understood as, ‘It’s a good thing I’m here in Dubai. There might be a lot of sinners back there [Philippines]. So yeah, they deserved what happened”.

We are not requesting that any actions of dismissal or reprimand be done on your part, as this matter is strictly unassociated with your business or how Jacqueline conducts herself at work. But her gross and public slur, lack of sensitivity and propriety, and not to mention her blatant recklessness, are qualities unfitting of someone in her role and position as an officer; and although it is irrelevant to the purpose of this letter, her grasp of the English language as a public relations practitioner seems rather questionable. Also, we believe you have the right to know about the matter, as we fear her hate speech toward her own countrymen currently suffering from a calamity will undoubtedly create a negative impression on CasaPrestige and the values the company represents.

On behalf of all Filipinos and supporters and to those who have come to know CasaPrestige as Jacqueline Bermejo’s employer, we thank you for taking the time to read this letter and we hope that your company remains unaffected by this scandal.

Sincerely yours,
Concerned Filipino Citizens
concernedfilipinocitizens@gmail.com

CASAPRESTIGE’S OFFICIAL STATEMENT

In regards to rumors circulating around Ms. Jacqueline Bermejo.

We would like to firstly clarify that Ms. Bermejo is not officially connected to our organization but rather helped our brand development through the offering of marketing/media advice for a temporary period being a personal friend to some of the CASAPRESTIGE team.

Having said that CASAPRESTIGE can again on a personal and professional level vouch for Ms. Bermejo to a 101% – condemning all these disturbing and groundless allegations made against her, we know for a fact because we accompanied here to the cyber crime department a year ago and to the Philippine embassy this time around.

To the concerned Filipino communities and individuals around the globe we urge you to not believe everything you read especially if it’s from less than credible sources such these online communities.

Facebook is not where you should be getting your information.

We also would like to point out that the numbers 0503416640/044329633 are not connected to Ms. Bermejo but indeed CASAPRESTIGE business numbers that are unable to provide information beyond this statement.

For the real story kindly refer to Ms. Bermejo’s only official statement and actual newspaper articles. please do look into it, i think we all owe her that much – to hear her side of the story,

“Suppressio very expression falsi” – a suppression of truth is equivalent to an expression of falsehood as a wise person wrote in,

And finally to victims of the typhoon we extend our prayers.

Signed

Robeen R. Kobeen – Operational Partner

Antonio Lupi – Managing Directior

source: http://www.casaprestige.ae/key.html, http://ryanericsongcanlas.wordpress.com/2009/09/27/jacque-bermejo-facebook-users-at-war/

Feeling ko(feeling ko lang to, wag nyo ako kokontrahin. hehehe), napahiya ang sumulat ng letter dun sa CASAPRESTIGE. akala nya kasi, dun talaga nagtratrabaho si jacque. anyways, lets move on,and mag isip pa tayo ng ibang paraan kung paano tayo makaktulong sa mga nasalanta ng bagyo.

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2009, 05:39:08 am »
buti pa ang mga foreigner medyo maganda mag-isip

wawa yung sumulat in his/her face nyahahah

napaka-clear na

tumutulong lang sya at may naiingit sa kanya

commonly ito sa mga companies sa Pinas tawag nila dyan kapag nasapawan sila "ANG-EPAL" naman nito

kaya kung papansinin nyo may mga companies na under-qualified sila at humahawak ng posisyon kapag may outsider na magaling sa kanya. start na syang mag-sira ng kapwa

nangyari na yan sa boss ko napaalis na lang dahil laging sinisiraan nun under-qualified na senior sa kanya dahil hindi sya ang umahawak ng posisyon

nangyayari din yan sa mga hinahawakan kong employees yung mga side comments nila sa kapwa nila kahit na volunteer lang. dahil threatened ang posisyon nila at akala nila mapapalitan sila dun bagong employee or volunteer

dapat nmn nung una pa lng cniclear nya na name nya kung talagang hindi sya yun
mga Pinoy talaga may article na nagsasabi na hindi sya yun after na nag-start yan scandal na yan pero ang ginagawa ng mga ibang tao naghahanap pa din sila ng butas porke't
1. palusot lang
2. sya talaga yung kumukuha lang ng simpatya
3. na-hack daw account hindi naman totoo yun

Pinoy talaga kapag nag-sorry may comment kapag hindi nag-sorry may comment paden so saan sya pupunta

nimcubus

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2009, 10:03:37 am »
heto nakita ko mukhang inosente nman tlga..

http://rodmagaru.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/official-statement-of-jacqueline-bermejo/
Here is the official statement from Jacque Bermejo.

According to thier friends, She is a UP alumni, a member of the University of the Philippines Alumni Association UAE Chapter (UPAA-UAE Chapter) and she was one of the members who helped us during the Job Fair activity we organized this year. Obviously, the Facebook postings, which were very badly written in English were not written by her, and obviously, someone who studied in UP, a place where patriotism, nationalism and activism are widely , would definitely love and be passionate about her country and countrymen and not say hateful and thoughtless comments about what happened to the victims of Typhoon Ondoy, which include me and my family.

Please pass this email to everyone you know. Thanks and God bless.

“I am issuing this statement to clear my name in the current controversy in which I allegedly posted a highly insensitive and offensive message on the social networking website, Facebook, in relation to the victims of typhoon Ondoy that recently struck parts of the Philippines.

About two years ago, an anonymous source created these accounts using my identity, posting my personal details, my real pictures captioned roughly and attacking other people. Because of these incidents, I reported such abuses and sent my credentials to the administrators of such sites, particularly Facebook. I have been abused and am still being abused online in social networking websites such as Facebook, Friendster, Multiply etc.

In the early stages, I was advised by close friends to ignore the situation, saying this would simply go away. Unfortunately, it has not stopped. Hence, I filed a complaint with the Dubai Police about eight months ago hoping they could help me with my problem. Should anyone wish to check my statement, my case is still under investigation with said authorities.

Time passed and these sites continued to generate malicious, obscene and cruel messages that are widely exposed and relayed to the public under my name.

Yesterday, September 27th 2009, I received phone calls from my close friends regarding very alarming posts in the above mentioned websites that directly offended flood victims as a result of typhoon Ondoy..

These malicious statement(s) which are posted under account names Jacque or Jackie are not of my doing. It is unfortunate that such statements were maliciously attributed to me andI do sympathize and understand the adverse and somehow verbally violent reaction that has been elicited by such insensitive statements or posts. Rest assured, I have taken every legal step that can be done in this regard.

I too, have become a victim as much as those who may have lost their lives and properties to such a devastating natural calamity. This recent controversy has greatly affected my reputation, my family, and my friends. I am devastated and shocked at the extent my character, my personal information and private space have been violated.

I have a deep respect and regard for my country. I am proud to be a Filipino and would never say or do anything to harm the interest of my country or countrymen. I have also had the privilege of participating in civic-oriented activities in Dubai, particularly in trying to help my fellow countrymen seek employment during the height of mass layoffs brought about by the ongoing global financial crisis, as well as those seeking employment for the first time. Making a mockery of any unfortunate incidents befalling any of my fellow Filipinos is simply contrary to my character. I condemn the person or persons behind these malicious acts to impute damage on my integrity and I hope that you can dig deep into your hearts and minds to truly find the truth in all these.

Jacqueline Bermejo”

My orgasm is worth more than your life