Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: KANINO KYO? MANNY PACQUIAO O DAVID DIAZ  (Read 5214 times)

darcknight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
Re: KANINO KYO? MANNY PACQUIAO O DAVID DIAZ
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2008, 06:22:41 am »
paquiato diaz este DIAZ pala  music:: toast::
THE SPADE IS THE SWORD OF JUSTICE, ITS RAPIER MARKS THE END

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2008, 12:02:24 pm »
Pacquiao by no more than 4 rounds.

No 1 pound for pound against a nobody.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

iceMan_mma

• half pinoy half amazing
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2008, 12:05:57 pm »
sariling atin. pacman all the way

MiKeDaCuTe

• Laking Beer Brand!!!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 159
  • Kung Kaya ng Iba, Ipagawa mo sa Kanila...
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2008, 12:30:46 pm »
si pacquiao na yan.... taga tumba ng mga mexicano....
sino ba mga tinalo ni diaz??? never heard huh?

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2008, 01:49:34 pm »
si pacquiao na yan.... taga tumba ng mga mexicano....
sino ba mga tinalo ni diaz??? never heard huh?

Erik Morales
&
Jose Armando Sta. Cruz

David Diaz KOed a better-than-him Jose Armando Sta. Cruz, who definitely defeated Joel Casamayor.. Casamayor is the Ring Magazine Lightweight champ

Jose Armando Santa Cruz was beating Diaz for nine rounds and Diaz knocked out Santa Cruz in the 10th in a dramatic rally. His toughness, aggressiveness and unwillingness to give up are his primary traits as a boxer. He is unexceptional or worse in every other category.. He is abysmal — I mean it, abysmal — on defense. - Ring report

it ain't over. . .till its over

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2008, 02:40:16 pm »
no one can ever count out the reigning Pound-for-Pound in boxing. That title puts you as the BEST boxer in the whole world regardless of weight class. It is true the Manny's speed may lessen with his climbing to the lightweight division. And I admit that in the JM Marquez fight, he's a tad slow. However, Freddie Roach is not a ho-hum trainer. He saw that same fight and he knows about the adverse effects of changing weight classes especially when gaining a few pounds. That is why they train. And we all know that Manny Pacquiao trained very, very hard. Even called in a few more people to help in his training and conditioning.

It's about 6 hours left before the fights begin...approximately 8-9 hours before the much awaited Diaz-Pacquiao fight...but as I've said, you cannot count the Pound-for-Pound champ out....Manny Pacquiao in 10.  toast::
"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."

brucewayne

• the capecrusaider
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • isang Finger ka lang!
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2008, 05:12:06 am »
no one can ever count out the reigning Pound-for-Pound in boxing. That title puts you as the BEST boxer in the whole world regardless of weight class. It is true the Manny's speed may lessen with his climbing to the lightweight division. And I admit that in the JM Marquez fight, he's a tad slow. However, Freddie Roach is not a ho-hum trainer. He saw that same fight and he knows about the adverse effects of changing weight classes especially when gaining a few pounds. That is why they train. And we all know that Manny Pacquiao trained very, very hard. Even called in a few more people to help in his training and conditioning.

It's about 6 hours left before the fights begin...approximately 8-9 hours before the much awaited Diaz-Pacquiao fight...but as I've said, you cannot count the Pound-for-Pound champ out....Manny Pacquiao in 10.  toast::
kamuntik ka ng tumama sa hula mo.  toast::

yung mga talunan jan, magpainom na.. sayasaya::

realwired73

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2008, 06:34:02 pm »
sa wakas mag start n ng thread na to hehehe...ako docastro kay david diaz..no offense sa mga pacquiao fans ha.. alam ko na dapat sinusuportahan natin kapwa pinoy natin kso naisip ko lang na matagal na naghahari si diaz s weight class na to and for pacquiao to challenge him right away e a really stupid move specially career wise..plus i read knina that pacquiao's weight is 144 lbs kung hahabulin nya ung weight n 135 para s weigh in e masyado madedrain si manny at mababawasan ung power at speed nya in exchange for that heavy weight loss..well manny is really crossing uncharted territory these time!! he has a lot more to lose than david diaz kya kung ako kay pacquiao mag-iingat ako!! doc astro e2 para sa iyo  pokepoint::
Hahaha! Do you still think that it was a stupid move on Pacman or a stupid move on Diaz to accept a challenge from a GREAT FIGHTER?! There is no doubt who's the best fighter in the world right now!