Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Justin Bieber chased down after speeding by his biggest,baddest hood!  (Read 1664 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.

Fans of the NFL know who Keyshawn Johnson is (11-season veteran, commentator on ESPN). Fans of ... well, everyone on the planet knows who Justin Bieber is. So, when you hear something like "Keyshawn Johnson chases down and calls cops on Justin Bieber," the general reaction most likely goes along the lines of ... What. The. Hell?!

Keyshawn saw Bieber speeding like a bat out of hell and passed his car when he was driving through the gated neighborhood of Calabasas with his son. Apparently Keyshawn got so livid that he brought his child home and then took it upon himself to chase Bieber down in his Prius ... while Bieber was driving at "breakneck speeds" in his Ferrari.

Hell hath no fury like a dad pissed off at a young punk causing a dangerous ruckus in the neighborhood. And the whole thing gets even more bizarre.

After Keyshawn caught up with Bieber and and tried to have a little chat with the singer about slowing down, Justin ran away like a pansy, according to eyewitnesses that spoke to TMZ. Keyshawn was able to confront the pop star by blocking Justin's Ferrari at the Bieber Pad, but instead of allowing us to have some YouTube gold this morning showing footage from their heated discussion, Justin ran inside his house and never reemerged. Sayang!  ;D

G74

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 6
I wish yang kayabangan nya ang magpapabagsak sa kanya.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
 smoking:: i wish maaksidente sya driving his Luxury cars

BaTistAbomB

• unleash the BEAST
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 176
  • I'M ON VACATION ;)
somebody needs bodyguards..BIG bodyguards 8)

*Colt-CIS /.45, M16 Baby, Glock 18C..GunBan Exempted Security*

berting_02

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
a prius caut up with a ferrari? nice driving Keyshawn Johnson

spyDetekteb

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Live life to the fullest...
    • P.I.M.P. Kicks | The best place for your sole searching
a prius caut up with a ferrari? nice driving Keyshawn Johnson

sa bahay na daw inabutan dre. hehehe

bat ba kasi nakatuon ang media sa kanya eh ang dami pang mas may talent kesa sa unggoy nato. toast::