Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Rod Stewart & wife Penny broke up...but have a secret to a good marriage  (Read 1353 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.

Marriage is hard. Divorce is contagious. These are things we know. Fact. Also fact is Rod Stewart has a lot of hair. And good sperm since he made a baby at 65 and has eight kids spanning two generations. I mean he did sing the song Forever Young (original by Bob Dylan though.) He also seems to have this marriage racket down despite being twice divorced before he hitched up with Penny Lancaster who is 26 years his junior. She's 42; he's a sprightly 68. Rod's dishing about he and his third wife broke up fortwo weeks. Two whole weeks! It was after a huge fight.

But some massive fight turned into a sort of trial separation. Romantic Rod kept a photo of Penny at his bedside during the whole time they were broken up so he could see her when he went to bed and as soon as he woke up. What a sweetie.Lucky for them it created yearning. Rod has some secrets on making his third marriage a true charm.

My relationship rule is, 'Don't argue after a glass of wine — leave debating until the morning.' I have always loved women, won some, lost some, but it's not about the magic touch, it's about being a better person and a good listener.

YOU HEAR THAT GUYS? BE A GOOD LISTENER! SOMETIMES IT'S THAT SIMPLE. AND YES I'M SHOUTING BECAUSE SOME MEN DON'T LISTEN AND I WANT THEM TO HEAR ME.  ;D toinksss

Rod also dropped some other nuggets of wisdom like you should never rush into marriage and not to get married before 30.

“Marriage is supposed to be a unison by two people," he explained. "I thought I was ready but I wasn’t. I am against any of my kids marrying before 30.”

Take the advice that works for you,of course.

mashedpotato

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • wahaha
hahaha para syang advertisement on women to their men hahaha

Nice post though,very good to read.

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48