Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Is Lindsay Lohan becoming a Meth Addict?  (Read 3221 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Is Lindsay Lohan becoming a Meth Addict?
« on: October 14, 2011, 09:49:39 am »

Following her erratic tear through various fashion weeks, many press outlets have wondered what, exactly, is up with Lindsay Lohan. She’s violent! She’s paranoid! She might have made out with her mom! Has sobriety driven her insane, or what?

Some new photos—not even paparazzi photos, mind you, but red carpet photos she volunteered to pose for—reveal the answer might be something much, much sadder. To all appearances, Lindsay is displaying several classic signs of meth addiction.

Here is a close-up of the Lohan’s mouth:

Perhaps the most well-known symptom of heavy meth use is tooth decay (i.e. “meth mouth”), which is apparent here. Also, look at how dried out her lips are. You know how Sudafed can kind of dry you out sometimes? Meth, which is made from Sudafed, dries you out like crazy. It also looks like she’s been picking at her face a little bit.

Now, let’s look at her hands:

Sure, the bright crimson spots could be nail polish. But the subtler red marks? Those could be burns from smoking out of a glass pipe. This would provide a (surprisingly charitable) explanation for her recent behavior.

So what can be done about this? Unfortunately for her, the only way a celebrity can get over an addiction like this is through sheer force of willpower. She’s never going to hit rock bottom, as her wealth is essentially bottomless, and there will never be any shortage of people to party with and tell her what she’s doing is cool. But even if self-preservation is not enough of a reason for her to stop, maybe her own vanity will be what saves her? I have seen the faces of meth, girl, and they do not look like they belong in Hollywood.

SIGH...huwell,baka aman photoshopped laang ay ! TOINKSS  ;D

http://www.infdaily.com/2011/10/pics-lindsay-lohan-is-all-smiles-with-rotting-teeth.html

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20536841,00.html

SoLiD_ExZyLe

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
Re: Is Lindsay Lohan becoming a Meth Addict?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 10:07:15 am »
tkstks...sayang talaga siya..gusto ko pa naman siya nung bata pa siya kaso napasama sa mga adik.. smoking::

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 10:13:55 am »
It is annoying to see bad teeth on someone who can afford to fix them, no matter what the cause. and yet,looks like she had Botox /Fillers as she have fuller cheeks   ???

SoLiD_ExZyLe

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 10:17:35 am »
It is annoying to see bad teeth on someone who can afford to fix them, no matter what the cause. and yet,looks like she had Botox /Fillers as she have fuller cheeks   ???

muka na din siyang botox barbie doll...haha! sayang talaga..she has a talent pa naman..

alexchio9

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 11:04:02 am »
No offense pero since nakipag realsyon sa sa DJ na lesbian nasira na ang buhay niya, yun ang simula... sayang siya :(
AN OFFER CAN'T REFUSE....

Don

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 03:10:33 pm »
Noong may pera COKE, ngayon hirap ng kumita METH na lang.

aktibista

• REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 11:01:01 pm »
masarap din kasi talaga yan  laffman::

SoLiD_ExZyLe

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 03:47:16 am »
wala talagang naidudulot na maganda ang masamang bisyo. kaya nga MASAMA eh!   laffman::