Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: allen iverson is RETIRING  (Read 1449 times)

jflash23

• hindi dahil matagal kana sa espiya tama ka na..
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • iba ang pisikal sa marumi..ROW 4
allen iverson is RETIRING
« on: November 25, 2009, 07:04:41 pm »
napagod na siguro at nainip mag antay ng tawag sa ibang teams..

no doubt he is a hall of famer player..thanks allen iverson for playing the game we loved

toast::

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AuX7mhJF7bS96KqMASXp3CW8vLYF?slug=mc-iversonretire112509&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
Re: allen iverson is RETIRING
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 07:05:37 pm »
good for him toast::

it ain't over. . .till its over

swaaat

• Err....ego??
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • Kalbo ako...so?
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 09:56:58 pm »
felt bad since he never got a ring..but still happy for him nevertheless. atleast, he's in a happy place now (err...did i say that right? parang namatay lang  ::lmao )

I never failed...Just found out 1000 ways that didn't work...

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 10:10:31 pm »
i dont know kung graceful exit ang tawag dyan, o parang wala lang....wala man lang last "hooray", parang sila Malone at Miller, na you know it's their lass season sa NBA..

and sana rin maayos financially sya...

but for AI and his BIG Contribution to the game of the BIGS, he IS standing tall... :applause :applause :applause

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 10:31:51 pm »
Ang galing kasi ng Grizzlies. NBA ALL TEAM LINE UP, NBA CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDER OF THE DECADE at syempre HALL OF FAME COACH. Mahirap talaga naging position ni Iverson sa Grizzlies na all-star line up na at undefeated pa.
SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 10:36:01 pm »

kung ako sa kanya magpapakasal siya

para may ring siya

;)

well he never got into a team that maximize his potential
"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

sOn gOku?

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 04:36:12 am »
just give that guy a last chance to play.. sabi kasi, he will consider retiring kung walang team talaga kukuha sa kanya..

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 03:35:44 pm »
AP Source: Iverson retirement may be brief

Source:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ajz2tWM9QXXIkBgWtMXUcGU5nYcB?slug=ap-76ers-iverson&prov=ap&type=lgns

On AI's side, it will be a great deal because Philly has always loved him and he speaks highly of the fans. It may not be the contender he's looking for but I think its more meaningful, especially now that the world seem to be hating him, for him as a person. Also, if his family is in the city of brotherly love, it would be great situation for him as a family man.

On Philly's side, Andre Miller's departure turned them upside down. They are struggling and on top of that their only point guard just got injured plus big time player Elton Brand is going in and out of the injured list. It may also be a perfect situation for AI because the Sixers doesn't have great guards. Well, they only got Louis Williams and Willie Green. Their great wing players that could make it happen for a string of weeks but I think its a little too much for Andre I and T. Young to carry them back to playoff contention. It should be perfect.

SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS