Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Journey: Live In Manila The DVD....  (Read 1069 times)

Erotomania

• Espiya Drummer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 288
  • i wish i had an angel
    • www.moderndrummer.com
Journey: Live In Manila The DVD....
« on: September 20, 2009, 12:20:21 am »

Journey: Live in Manila Journey's fourth concert DVD, Journey: Live in Manila, is going to be released as a DVD. Recorded and filmed on Journey's Revelation Tour in March 2009 at the Mall of Asia Field in Manila, Philippines."Live in Manila" captures the band with their new lead singer Arnel Pineda. Hits such as "Lights", "Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'", "Wheel in the Sky", "Don't Stop Believing", "When You Love a Woman", "Open Arms, "Faithfully", "Separate Ways", "Be Good to Yourself" and "Any Way You Want It" are in evidence plus tracks from the band's current album Revelation like its title cut, "After All These Years", "Never Walk Away", "Turn Down the World Tonight", and "Where Did I Lose Your Love". The DVD like Revelation will be released exclusively to Wal-Mart. Eli Tishberg is the director [1], and Kevin Shirley is the producer

* Napakaswerte natin at Manila ang napili nilang gawan ng Live DVD, siguro to show their appreciation kay Arnel Pineda... Isa kami sa mga nakisiksik at nag enjoy sa Concert ng gabing yun sa Mall of Asia, and masasabi naming isa sa mga treasured moments ng aming buhay ang mapanood live ang Journey...

Aabangan ko ito, can't wait........