Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: PINOY IN SG: The Arena (Singapore, Clarke Quay) BEWARE!!!!!!  (Read 1110 times)

ginox

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
 ::redalert ::redalert

After watching the concert of The Dawn, i remembered that i had a complimentary beer in exchange for the ticket.  The Dawn Concert in Singapore really rocked the venue (The Arena), so i said to myself that i guess i deserve a beer to get me relaxed after the deafening concert.  I calmly asked a waiter of how i can get my beer since my ticket says that it comes with a free drink and for which i opted for a beer, and he nicely said that i can hand over my ticket to him, and he will just handover the beer to me.  As i was waiting for my ice cold beer, it seemed to take forever and i pointed my eyes to the waiter who got my order.  To my surprise, i saw the waiter handing over the mug that he just picked up from the ledge with a small amount of beer in it and giving it to the bartender.  As to the bartender, he did not even bother to get a new mug from the dispenser as a procedure for serving the customer and instead he signaled a gesture to his colleague that to just be quiet.  I just told myself to calm down as to what i saw and might be that i will call the attention of their supervisor.  Okay, as the waiter approached me to give me the beer that i have ordered with his stupid smile, i urgently told him to replace it with a new one, and told him that i saw him and his stupid bartender colleague of what they did.  He was shocked that he did not bothered to ask me why, he hurriedly asked his colleague ( the bartender) to replace it with a new one.  And immediately i asked of who is their manager or their immediate superior, and he pointed the Chinese guy, and i immediately approached the supervisor who is on duty and told him of what happened.  But sad to say he just assured me that it will not happen again and apologized.  For me it was not a good assurance that it would not happen again.  I bet they will do it again to their patrons and innocent customers.  I was really pissed off of what they did and tonight they just spoiled my nice Sunday evening.  After i reported the incident to their supervisor, without any hesitation i calmly approached the bartender and repeatedly told him that he should not do it again, and instead of accepting his fault, he did tried to defend himself and said that there was no harm has been made because he replaced it with a new beer, for me i believe that Pinoys who are patrons of THE ARENA bar that they should be careful and beware because of what they did to me, it might happen to them.  Deputa nga mga insik tani ma ligsan mo sa truck tapos atrasan mo ka siyam para kwaon namo ni S.

Source:
http://yujinsomera.multiply.com/journal/item/19/The_Arena_Singapore_Clarke_Quay_BEWARE

kvmag

• Guest Forever
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 4
Re: PINOY IN SG: The Arena (Singapore, Clarke Quay) BEWARE!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 11:04:20 am »
hahaha go bisdak!!! hhehehe

Paprika

• Melodramatic Fool
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Boy Haiku
Re: PINOY IN SG: The Arena (Singapore, Clarke Quay) BEWARE!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 11:12:47 am »
Piste oi gi-sunggo ko sa pag inenglish bisdak ra man diay.  ;D
I know a word that starts with F and ends in UCK. Firetruck.