Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: SOS! help Company profile of ebay  (Read 1028 times)

jebb

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
SOS! help Company profile of ebay
« on: January 07, 2007, 10:28:06 pm »
This is a truble for me I am not a computer wiz I am an accounting student but we have this System Analysis and Design and we are required to make a feasibility study abot the ebay. That is why I am on truble now.  Help... me abot the Feasibility study on ebay I just need some source of info to begin this kind of project i just dont know how to find this info and  to begin this kinda info. 

???Thank you all???
?122381?

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
Re: SOS! help Company profile of ebay
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 06:55:07 pm »
i suggest you contact ebay itself. meron silang office sa manila

yobibs

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
Re: SOS! help Company profile of ebay
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 12:47:26 am »
This is a truble for me I am not a computer wiz I am an accounting student but we have this System Analysis and Design and we are required to make a feasibility study abot the ebay. That is why I am on truble now.  Help... me abot the Feasibility study on ebay I just need some source of info to begin this kind of project i just dont know how to find this info and  to begin this kinda info. 

???Thank you all???
a little history ... they first came online in September 1995. Pierre Omidyar and Partner Jeff Skoll with Peggy Soo as Pr ... when Peggy left in 1997. They wooed Ms. Meg Whitman to head it, she used to work for Hasbro and is from Harvard University ... now she's one of the most powerful CEO"s in the world not only Us ... She made the company into what Ebay is now...
They made 3.6 billion in 2004 ! They have 3.3 and growing users.  They are still based in San Jose,California  Basically, Omidyar, Whitmann and Jim Griffith run and control the company  Did you know there was a day in 1997 when their computer crashed and they thought that their business would not be succesful ? 
I hope this will get you started.