Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: FYFM (find your face mate) :-?  (Read 1599 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
FYFM (find your face mate) :-?
« on: August 30, 2011, 01:20:58 pm »
#lol #duh pero nag signed up din ako!TOINKS  laffman:: yikes! yun lang! wala pa silang mahanap na kamukha ng fez ko! amfff  :D

Creepy Dating Site Claims Your Soulmate Should Look Like You  :D

Ever meet one of those couples that look like one another? Oh God, maybe they even DRESS like one another. (Ughhhh, that's the worst.) I guess it happens from time to time, or maybe over time: people end up resembling one another. Regardless, I'm not sure if hunting down someone who could be your fraternal twin is the key to true love. But a new dating site says it is.

The three-month-old site, FindYourFaceMate.com, uses facial recognition software (that same creepy technology that is used on Facebook and could potentially lead people to your Social Security number) to match singles with other singles who look like them. Founder Christina Bloom married a guy who looked very similar to her, so she really truly believes in "the science behind" the phenomenon and wants to help people meet their soul mates. Awww.

Her aim would be totally sweet, if it wasn't also totally creeptastic. ;D

As much as I appreciate that Bloom really wants to help people find true love, I'm a bit perturbed by her assertion that just because you share similar features with someone, they're bound to be your intellectual and emotional match! She actually argues that the physical attraction (cough narcissism) triggered by someone who looks like you makes for powerful chemistry. But I'm not so sure. Seems sort of shallow and ridiculous. (Maybe something like BrainMate that matches you based on your intellectual interests and IQ would make more sense!)  ;D

There are plenty of people who are intrigued with the site (currently 25,000 narcissists worldwide!)@ dumagdag pa ko (out of curiosity lang  :P he he) May gusto pa bang um-add sa 25k ?! TOINKS (paki-hanap nyu na din ang fez ko baka magka-fez tyu tas soul mate!gwaaak  ;D

tekko08

• take a walk in the wilderness of your mind, before your soul decides to die & leave infinity behind..
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • -who you want me kill-
Re: FYFM (find your face mate) :-?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 02:55:50 pm »
hmmm...ma try nga?? pero im not one of those 25k ha (defensive laffman::