Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Car Accessories/Parts Stores  (Read 1989 times)

_Wired_

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 9
Car Accessories/Parts Stores
« on: October 29, 2013, 05:26:48 am »
mga tol suggest naman kayo ng mga stores na maganda bilhan ng accessories/parts. sa blade at concorde lang kasi ako namimili.. hehehehe

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
Re: Car Accessories/Parts Stores
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 05:36:50 am »
depends on what you're looking for. But i suggest you drive down to banawe for sure.
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

_Wired_

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 06:27:16 am »
na try ko na dun.. kinukuyog ako ng mga nandun.. try ko minsan mag lakad hehehe.. may store ba dun na tumatanggap ng credit card?

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 06:44:09 am »
punta ka daiso or japan surplus baka may makita car accessories P66 lang LOL! yung ibang minor tools and minor accessories dun ko lang binili haha.

Brando Orgasmo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 06:44:34 am »
Check mo S4S.

_Wired_

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 12:57:29 pm »
punta ka daiso or japan surplus baka may makita car accessories P66 lang LOL! yung ibang minor tools and minor accessories dun ko lang binili haha.

dun din ako namimili.. like chamois, sponge, wind shield cover.. hehehehe

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 06:59:32 am »
na try ko na dun.. kinukuyog ako ng mga nandun.. try ko minsan mag lakad hehehe.. may store ba dun na tumatanggap ng credit card?

i'd think most shops do, unless it's just a chop chop surplus shop. But yeah, walking around is an idea but i wont really suggest that coz if you leave your car unattended...youre dead, haha
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 07:32:59 pm »

been there thrice.  huwag ka pasisindak TS.  just walk by and dont mind them, if you act like you know where you are going, then chances are they'd let you be.  advice ko lang is to drive by for one pass, and scout the shops you think will probably have the part(s) you are looking for, park your car but have someone watch over it, then do some leg work, canvas for the best price and brand.  don't be shy to let them know that you are just canvassing and would want to see the parts too.  likewise, ask your mechanic on tips on how to determine the quality of the parts that you'd be buying.  if it is accessories, do some researching sa internet.
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 08:37:07 pm »
 ::laffman may alam ba kayo saan nakaka bili ng Japanese License plate , medyo mahal sa internet $100 bucks nakikita ko customize nga lang

trip ko lang lagay sa Integy ko  ::lmao kunwari import galing Japan , kahit hindi Right hand drive

_Wired_

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 09:24:34 pm »
been there thrice.  huwag ka pasisindak TS.  just walk by and dont mind them, if you act like you know where you are going, then chances are they'd let you be.  advice ko lang is to drive by for one pass, and scout the shops you think will probably have the part(s) you are looking for, park your car but have someone watch over it, then do some leg work, canvas for the best price and brand.  don't be shy to let them know that you are just canvassing and would want to see the parts too.  likewise, ask your mechanic on tips on how to determine the quality of the parts that you'd be buying.  if it is accessories, do some researching sa internet.

thanks.. kaso mangingilan lang ung may fb or website.. kaya need ko pumunta ng personal dun.. baka may alam kang kilalang store doon..

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2013, 09:47:27 pm »
thanks.. kaso mangingilan lang ung may fb or website.. kaya need ko pumunta ng personal dun.. baka may alam kang kilalang store doon..

you really have to go to the place to look for the parts there.  my advice is skip the fb route, might make things more expensive on your part.  just haggle and haggle.  as for my suki, i dont have a suki there since the shops where i go varies as to what i need, accessories, alarms, oils and filters, replacement parts, etc.  as for the famous banawe boys, act like you are from there and like you know where you are going, they'd probably leave you alone. 

just a tip, dont memorize the name of the shop, memorize the vehicles parked infront as well as how the shop looks like inside, so that when you are already walking you can minimize looking at the store signboards which is a dead giveaway that you are "NEW" there.  if you need to look at the store names be discrete
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

_Wired_

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2013, 12:54:26 am »
you really have to go to the place to look for the parts there.  my advice is skip the fb route, might make things more expensive on your part.  just haggle and haggle.  as for my suki, i dont have a suki there since the shops where i go varies as to what i need, accessories, alarms, oils and filters, replacement parts, etc.  as for the famous banawe boys, act like you are from there and like you know where you are going, they'd probably leave you alone. 

just a tip, dont memorize the name of the shop, memorize the vehicles parked infront as well as how the shop looks like inside, so that when you are already walking you can minimize looking at the store signboards which is a dead giveaway that you are "NEW" there.  if you need to look at the store names be discrete

thanks..