Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Diablo 3 Console version seriously bugged  (Read 2997 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Diablo 3 Console version seriously bugged
« on: October 22, 2013, 05:02:46 am »
been playing and enjoying Diablo 3 on PS3 and ive been getting items in Normal then in Nightmare(only higher level versions of the same exact item) but this takes the cake, these 2 swords were dropped  of 2 minutes, the 200+ damage 1 1st in 1 MOB then the 2nd on a MOB with an Elite around 2 mins later in the same are in the same game

Blizzard has to fitx this so that i get different items not the same items over and over because i have 1 ring that i got 3 times in different levels

im playing ACT IV - Nightmare - Master II Difficulty and i still die when i make the wrong moves so im guessing im going Master III or even IV on Hell mode after this

« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 05:10:48 am by MasterChief63 »

kefkef

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
  • you think you know but you dont have an idea
Re: Diablo 3 Console version seriously bugged
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 10:16:41 pm »
TS, normal lang po yan even in diablo 2, there is a difference between the level requirement of the two items, mas mataas ang level required mas malaki ang stats.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 12:33:08 am »
Question Chief mahirap ba mag diablo sa Console?

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 02:20:51 am »
Question Chief mahirap ba mag diablo sa Console?

i enjoy the console way more because of the controls, and best part i can play on the bed lying down, pag inantok ako i just fall asleep

depende sa gusto mo, the Game has 4 tiers of difficulty NORMAL, NIGHTMARE, HELL and INFERNO and you sill have 8 Degrees of difficulty you can play at: Easy, Medium, Hard, Master I, Master II, Master III, Master IV and Master 5

current char ko is at level 55 Nightmare Master II i still cant kill Diablo easily

i set the difficulty to a point when even normal mobs can kill me if i do the wrong moves

my other players in NORMAL mode are in HARD difficulty kasi pag Normal lang din masyado madali tapusin

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 02:47:29 am »
i enjoy the console way more because of the controls, and best part i can play on the bed lying down, pag inantok ako i just fall asleep

depende sa gusto mo, the Game has 4 tiers of difficulty NORMAL, NIGHTMARE, HELL and INFERNO and you sill have 8 Degrees of difficulty you can play at: Easy, Medium, Hard, Master I, Master II, Master III, Master IV and Master 5

current char ko is at level 55 Nightmare Master II i still cant kill Diablo easily

i set the difficulty to a point when even normal mobs can kill me if i do the wrong moves

my other players in NORMAL mode are in HARD difficulty kasi pag Normal lang din masyado madali tapusin

iniisip ko kasi you have only limited buttons to press on and you have tons of things you wanted to do or press in case of a battle

well you get the point on MMROPG game do

gr4ntur1smo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 24
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 03:39:05 am »
wow.. MC.. i never thought about that....ill try to inform once i got on that stage.. maybe depends on the level.. pero lets see.. im in xbox naman hehehe
moving on mas maganda ang GUI sa console.. easy to navigate unlike PC, daming buttons. hehe
just sharing my 2 cents..

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 04:14:32 am »
iniisip ko kasi you have only limited buttons to press on and you have tons of things you wanted to do or press in case of a battle

well you get the point on MMROPG game do

actually the CONSOLE CONTROLER format Simplifies everything and since lahat tayo nasayan sa controllers for so many years MUSCLE memory kicks in and  you already know what to press

AND the Console version has something the PC version doesnt have, EVEADE, flicking the Right Thumbstick executes a quick dodge move that allows you to escape attacks, you can Evade to any direction you want

kung tutuusin ALL the controllers buttons have a function and sobra pa 1, the LEFT DPAD has no use 

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 06:13:44 am »
TS, normal lang po yan even in diablo 2, there is a difference between the level requirement of the two items, mas mataas ang level required mas malaki ang stats.

getting the same exact item in a matter of minutes isnt normal even in Diablo 2 because i played it for years