Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Mikki of PBB Teen Just did this  (Read 5177 times)

Agent Tom

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 93
  • “I don't conquer, I submit.”
Re: Mikki of PBB Teen Just did this
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2007, 09:39:47 am »
sayang bro at di mo nakunan...
mukhang ok pa naman yung kwento mo... toast::

sudden.impakto

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -11
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2007, 10:26:21 am »
not my type..

wag lang sana mag-post ng sobrang haba tapos naka-text type
badtrip..  smoking::

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2007, 10:49:02 am »
First of all, thank you lusok_sa_yawa for sharing. Hope this event will not discourage you from sharing more experiences. However, it will be beneficial for all if you would type out your words. Because on a cellphone, it makes sense to use text language since it's more convenient that way. However, I don't see the advantages of "text-typing" on a full QWERTY keyboard. Some words may work but not all. Plus, I bet, being an almost college graduate that you are, switching from text to traditional typing won't be a problem. It's not just about your convenience, but the convenience of everyone else here in the forum. We strive for everyone's happiness here in PS, aren't we?  toast::

And 123kid123, we have been through this before man.. I fully understand, and sympathize with you and your disagreement with "text-typing" here in PS. But dude, I don't think you need to be rude to the poster. Things can be said in a more democratic way rather than lambasting your co-spy.

We are all civilized people here. Let's stop calling names. Not only does it show that your education has no effect on you, it's also very immature.  toast::
"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."

ssbongbong

• walang palalampasin lahat tutumbukin!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • derechupa ang aksyon!
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2007, 12:08:35 pm »
problema kasi sainyo lahat pinapansin nyo.if u can do it better..then show it to us..puro kayo batikos badtrip kayo..and one thing more pls stick to the topic.

sa thread starter:well bro ok lang yan nice post,wala lang talagang manners yung iba dyan..di rin nakakaapreciate yan mga yan..ang una nilang hahanapin lagi yung mali..ika nga "crab mentality".

hypr

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -1
  • "With great power comes great responsibility"
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2007, 01:22:20 pm »
First of all, thank you lusok_sa_yawa for sharing. Hope this event will not discourage you from sharing more experiences. However, it will be beneficial for all if you would type out your words. Because on a cellphone, it makes sense to use text language since it's more convenient that way. However, I don't see the advantages of "text-typing" on a full QWERTY keyboard. Some words may work but not all. Plus, I bet, being an almost college graduate that you are, switching from text to traditional typing won't be a problem. It's not just about your convenience, but the convenience of everyone else here in the forum. We strive for everyone's happiness here in PS, aren't we?  toast::

And 123kid123, we have been through this before man.. I fully understand, and sympathize with you and your disagreement with "text-typing" here in PS. But dude, I don't think you need to be rude to the poster. Things can be said in a more democratic way rather than lambasting your co-spy.

We are all civilized people here. Let's stop calling names. Not only does it show that your education has no effect on you, it's also very immature.  toast::

very well said sir.

Back at the topic... nice post...

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2007, 01:41:38 pm »
!@#$%^&*. !@#$%^&*. !@#$%^&*.

Don't get me wrong, the story is interesting. I can't say I enjoyed reading it and you know why.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

fita

• What's In Never Out
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2007, 02:08:57 pm »
Walanghiya nahirapan akong basahin.

bogli_guy

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2007, 05:18:22 pm »
langya,i agree sayo pare sa pic palang nakakapanginit na  pokepoint:: etong sayo...

• Count Alucard of South •

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6
  • “Character is what you are in the dark.”
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2007, 06:29:41 pm »
klarex kaayo nga tambok kaayo ni siya ug bilat... humok humok ug basa^ basa^ inig sulod sa onets... kaiyoton kaayo to cia pards sayanga oi wla nimo gipangayuan ug CP num.

“Great minds talk about ideas, average minds talk about events, and small minds talk about people.” - Eleanor Roosevelt.

jprizal

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2007, 08:25:07 pm »

+1 sir... sayasaya::

Lusok

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
  • Wa ko mangahadlok ninyo mga CHICKEEENNNN!
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2007, 10:43:49 am »

ok tnx sa mga tunay na espeya
!kal-el ayos ka wala kang pinapanigan very fair ka pare..
Iring-Iring ta beh...Pakambrasa ko beh meowwww...

skapinoy

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2007, 11:52:57 pm »
!@#$%^&*. !@#$%^&*. !@#$%^&*.

Don't get me wrong, the story is interesting. I can't say I enjoyed reading it and you know why.

ikaw na naman pansin ko lahat ng mga reply mo sa threads puro kontra lahat. i got your point for scrutinizing this post but it's too rude to call anyone a retard. brad dapat kang ikandidato sa oplan laglag. gun:: madami k ngang post bastos ka naman

mjames_21

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2007, 12:46:52 am »
You have the luxury of more than 160 characters in typing your post unlike in your cellphone composing message. No one is in a hurry, so there is no need to shortcut your words and messages.