Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Re: "Any BEATLEMANIAC HERE?"  (Read 3534 times)

gerrysn

Re: "Any BEATLEMANIAC HERE?"
« on: March 21, 2006, 02:48:59 pm »
i like their songs. ala akong alam na conspiracies, pero mp3's nila marami akong source.

ano ba alam mo tol?

walrus008

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 06:03:51 pm »
i like their songs. ala akong alam na conspiracies, pero mp3's nila marami akong source.

ano ba alam mo tol?

i know something like "Premature death of Paul Mccartney".. It says that the original paul died already at the age of 27....clues found at their album covers and some back mask songs..

EntengKabisote

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 12
  • Bossing No.1
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 01:27:34 am »

ano ba alam mo tol?

i know something like "Premature death of Paul Mccartney".. It says that the original paul died already at the age of 27....clues found at their album covers and some back mask songs..

totoo ba to? premature death.. san mkikita tol? meron k bng alam na website na may discussions nito?.. share nmn.. idol ko din kc BEATLES.. aztig!!!
HI FANS!!! I'M BACK!!! EH...

walrus008

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 01:42:28 am »
nakita ko lang to while im browsing the beatleradio site....

nakakaintriga ito..sobra..naidawit pa ung name ni Charles Manson sa Beatles...tsk tsk..

hint: try searchin google, just type in Paul Mccartney Died..

EntengKabisote

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 12
  • Bossing No.1
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 04:44:41 am »
nakita ko lang to while im browsing the beatleradio site....

nakakaintriga ito..sobra..naidawit pa ung name ni Charles Manson sa Beatles...tsk tsk..

hint: try searchin google, just type in Paul Mccartney Died..

i have seen a page which contains an almost full review of this conspiracy, but it doesnt mention charles manson.. as far as i've read.. the name they said who replaced the real PAUL is william campbell.. and it also indicated the lyrics and  the content of the photo in their album w/c tells that PM is dead at 27.. (they didnt include pic, but the description only)

heres the link.. try to read it.. and think of it... it maybe a hoax, but for me im a bit convinced ..

http://www.freewebs.com/beatles_conspiracy/
HI FANS!!! I'M BACK!!! EH...

GoBSKiE

• GoBeRNaDor Na MaHiLig Sa IyoNg PiLinG!!!
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • I aM aT YoUr SeRViCe!!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 05:11:33 am »
MAGAGANDA RIN ANG MGA SONGS NG BEATLES... MAYRON DIN AKONG ALBUM NG BEATLES... ISANG CD LANG SYA PERO LAHAT NG ALBUM NILA INCLUDED NA DUN...  ;)

NOW KO LANG NALAMAN ITONG ISSUE NA ITO ABOUT THE BEATLES... HOPE TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU GUYS...  ;D

;D ;) Thou ShaLL ShaLL ALwAYs... ShaLL ALwAYs Be HaPi ;D ;)

batang espiya

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • Breast milk is BEST for babies up to 75 years old
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 10:25:53 am »
its' a hoax... yong "Paul McCartney is Dead"... pag nagbasa ka ng mga books about the beatles, paul mccartney & books ni john lennon sinasabi don na hoax yon...

ang naaalala ko si Charles Manson at ang song ng beatles na Helter Skelter ay kunektado... i'm not really sure kung ano ang istorya behind this... pero may nabasa ako dati about dito.... tagal na kasi kaya di ko na rin maalala.... parang sinasasabi yata ni charles manson na nong pinakinggan nya ang helter skelter, yon ang reason kung bakit nya ginawa yong mga crimes na ginawa nya... i'm not too sure about this.. try nyo  na lang hanapin sa internet.... good luck!  :)
You can't seee me!!!

walrus008

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2006, 03:00:56 am »
It all began on October 12, 1969, when Russ Gibb, a DJ for Detroit's underground station WKNR-FM, received a phone call by a man named "Tom," who claimed that some Beatles records contained hidden clues suggesting that Paul McCartney had actually died.

The evidence for a conspiracy revolved around the theory that Paul had been decapitated in an automobile wreck after he left Abbey Road studios in London, where the Beatles recorded their music. Paul had apparently left upset over an argument with the other Beatles, took his Aston Martin sportscar, and perished in a horrible accident that killed him.

This accident supposedly took place at 5 a.m. on November 9, 1966, and was caused by a hitchhiker named Rita who Paul had picked up along the road.

walrus008

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2006, 03:02:26 am »
With Paul's death, however, a big problem arose: the Beatles were at the peak of their career and the loss of one of their members would mean the end of the show for them and for the industry behind them. Thus, somebody had the idea of never revealing Paul's death and hiring an impostor in his place, somebody who looked like him and could play music. Some sources claimed that the imposter was an actor named William Campbell, the winner of a Paul McCartney lookalike contest and, conveniently, an orphan from Edinburgh. Of course, it didn't hurt to assume that Campbell could write the same type of songs as McCartney and just happened to have the same voice.

The arrival of an impostor in November 1966, then, could have explained why the Beatles stopped touring that same year (it would have been too easy to spot a fake McCartney performance on stage) and started to grow moustaches (the face was almost identical, but not perfect: it needed some disguise).

However, this terrible secret generated in the remaining Beatles, John Lennon, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr, a strong sense of guilt and induced them to insert many hints and clues to the truth in their songs and album covers.

walrus008

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2006, 03:04:36 am »
want some more?
@all

love, peace online

Ibilam_pogi

• Isang DEMONYO sa espiya ehe
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2006, 03:20:10 am »
i have an mp3 500 songs from beatles mga kanta na di nyo pa naririnig ay nandoon! ::)

You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips.
And there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips.
You're trying hard not to show it, (baby).
But baby, baby I know it...

walrus008

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2006, 05:51:10 pm »
i have an mp3 500 songs from beatles mga kanta na di nyo pa naririnig ay nandoon! ::)

hehe..

dude i do have almost thousand of their songs. even books and the anthology vids. even the rare cuts and their acoustic versions of song. even their rockumentaries...each one of 'em...

gerrysn

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2006, 05:57:32 pm »

hehe..

dude i do have almost thousand of their songs. even books and the anthology vids. even the rare cuts and their acoustic versions of song. even their rockumentaries...each one of 'em...

interesting. baka pwede mong i-share tol, baka may mapulot ako from you na ala pa ako. trip ko ung mga rare and live e.

walrus008

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2006, 06:02:21 pm »

hehe..

interesting. baka pwede mong i-share tol, baka may mapulot ako from you na ala pa ako. trip ko ung mga rare and live e.

lang hassle dun tsong....Meron knb nung "live @ BBC" album nila? must have din ung "Beatles Anthology". 8 part un na hinati sa 4 na dvd..almost 200hr video un(documentary) unfortunately sobrang hirap xa tlaga hanapin kaya kahit halughugin mo sa recto malamang pahirapan padin..hehe..i also have john lennon's "imagine"...and im actually selling it in my ebay.ph acct..hehe

ninetales

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -4
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2006, 12:11:19 am »
my father is a beatles addict kahit ngayon yun parin ang pinatutugtug nya...maraming syang collection dito... di ko alam ang mga title nang mga collection nya...
isa ang ang alam ko sa ngayon ang pinapanood nya...the beatles anthology 6 dvd disc