Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: AMBER half spanish psp  (Read 24335 times)

Ilonggo-by-blood

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 37
Re: AMBER half spanish psp
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2013, 08:42:19 am »
Aralin mo rin ang ibig sabihin ng mga ito...

Do's
bbbj, deep throat cim kissing, dfk, daty, gfe

hindi pala tayu nag kakaintindihan eh...

alam ko hjo yun ang point is this sa Las Vegas it is the same may sex or "do" involve but the  sex is free yan ang alibi nila.

There is NO prostitution because the sex is free. But ofcourse we know they pay for the sex.

But for me kung Ban ok lang Ban ng admin. No problem!

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2013, 10:13:56 am »
ganun talaga eh kailangan din ng NBI ng mahuhuli para masabi ng Cyber Crimes Division nila may saysay naman sila  laffman::

oo nga para yung computer nila may silbi  ::lmao magaling yung informant ng Imbestigador about PSP pero masyado naman ata confidence yung NBI para sa information na ganun  ::lmao

meteor freak

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "Live free" ('5')
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2013, 10:23:11 am »
Si TS desperada na yata makakuha ng costumer, gumawa na naman ng bagong thread at ikinalat pa. calling admins pakilinis nalang po.
Life is not about the people who act true to your face,

It's about the people who remain true behind your back.

VeilSpy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 28
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2013, 11:31:14 am »
ok sana eh...

eh kaso hinde

ampanget mo pa hahahaha

#harshbutReal  :P

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2013, 09:49:36 pm »
to TS, no offense meant for all my posts to your topics.  What i am just trying to point out to you TS and to those who will patronize your services as well as those who will defend your posts via Espiya is very simple.  Kahit ano po palusot na kesyo ang binebenta ay kendi at limbre na ang "do" pag bumili ka ng kendi, at ang binabayaran mo ay higit pa sa presyo ng kendi eh di hindi "kendi" ang binebenta mo kung hindi yung tinaguriang "libre".  say ang kendi ay 2 pesos each sa sari-sari store, and you are offering a kendi for 200 pesos, and you are advertising that aside from the kendi, buyers will get a "FREE "do"", then you are no longer selling merely a kendi!  prostitusyon na yan. 

malinaw naman po ang mensahe ni SG dito oh

http://espiya.net/forum/index.php/topic,151021.0.html#sthash.PqH624W4.dpbs

quoting from SG's post

"Due to the abuse and an alarming trend of "solicitation of services" and "pimping" posts, the Espiya Forum has decided to  shut down the "Prostitution Exposed!" Board, under the Isumbong Mo Sa Espiya category.

The intent of the "prostitution" board was to expose prostitution and its practices ("isumbong mo" style) but the board got filled with posts promoting or seeking commercial sex services which Espiya as a respected brand and community does not want to be associated with.

Disclaimer: Espiya Forum is NOT in the business of minding your private business (what you discuss/share in private is NONE of our business), but we cannot continue using a public forum to solicit/seek/offer goods/services that may be considered a crime or a threat to public health/safety in some jurisdictions, or cause harm to segments of the population.

The board in question has been locked to "Read Only" and will remain online for 30 days, after which all posts and replies in that board will be deleted from the database. In other words, the board will CEASE to EXIST after 30 days of the date/time of this announcement.

The two boards under Isumbong Mo Sa Espiya (Scams and Corruption) will be remain open.

You may continue to discuss prostitution as a crime/social/political/police issue and post news-related topics about prostitution in appropriate areas of the forum.

You may post links related to prostitution as long as the link is relevant to the discussion of prostitution as a crime/social/political/police issue, and the link is not an affiliate link to an online dating/adult chat/solitication site, meaning you will not financially gain from sharing the link.

Related topic: http://espiya.net/forum/index.php/topic,151012.msg1222410/topicseen.html#new

We appreciate your feedback! We are an open community and we encourage members to speak up and let your voice be heard! - See more at: http://espiya.net/forum/index.php/topic,151021.0.html#sthash.PqH624W4.dpuf"

gaya po ng sinabi, BAWAL PO ANG MGA GANITONG POSTS SA ESPIYA.  kung meron mang magsasabi na napaka-ipokrito natin dito dahil nga po nagbibigayan dito ng mga boso pics / vids, eh di idulog niyo na lang po ang inyong mga hinaing kay SG mismo.  simple lang naman kasi ang punto rito, parang binawal ng may-bahay ang pagpasok ng tsinelas sa kanyang pamamahay tapos pasok ka ng pasok ng tsinelas at hindi mo bininigyang respeto ang nais ng may bahay.  kung hindi ka komportable na naka-yapak, eh di magpaalam ka muna sa may-bahay at kung pinayagan ka eh di pumasok ka.  kung hindi naman eh di lipat ka na lang ng bahay. 

again Amber, I am sorry maam.  i have nothing against you.  i just dont like what you are doing (posting even if you were already told that such is prohibited here).  And i do believe that a moderator / admin status is not necessary to voice out a known fact (bawal ang prostitution dito) here in espiya. 

but if you or those who "defend" you will still push such analogy, then lower your price to 2 pesos and advertise a "kendi" and lets see what happens from there.  i believe if you will just be posting an ad for a mere "kendi" and the rate is a mere 2 pesos, i am almost certain people would not see anything wrong about that.  as long as you restrict your posts about a "kendi", then i believe you will not be violating anything here.  but i am sure you wont do that.  unless someone "will sponsor" for the discrepancy of P2,498.00 per client just to drive a point.     
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2013, 10:38:13 pm »
half ka?

bakit sa pics parang full na full. kaya ako di nagpapapicture ng busog e.

MrKanor

• Mang Kanor Follower
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
    • Mang Kanor Collections
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2013, 04:35:16 am »
mukhang naka rami na yan ah. wala na food shortage sa kanila

namster

• Living under the ESPIYA blood in my veins....
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 365
  • Espiya Loyalista Forevah!!
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2013, 05:50:51 am »
half ka?

bakit sa pics parang full na full. kaya ako di nagpapapicture ng busog e.

Half sya bro....

Half na kaldero ng kanin...
Half na kaserola ng ulam...
half na case ng softdrinks...

saka sya nagpapic... hehehehe!!!
Let the real blood of an espiya live once again in my veins...

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2013, 06:13:53 am »
FORMAT OF TEXT utang na loob wag
kau mgtetext ng hi hello o good morning!!!ETO ANG TAMANG FORMAT NG
TXT!!!>>>(username here in espiya, name, age, loc, profession)
PLEASE TEXT UR HANDLE NAME OR USERNAME HERE IN espiya...

why they hell does AGE and PROFESSION matter? as long as may PAMBAYAD right? hahahaha CHOOSY pa eh

also why the fuq is the ESPIYA Handle a requirement???

medyo slow din mga NBI Agents eh, di naman masyado OBVIOUS, kailangan may Espiya Handle to Incriminate the site hahahaha

charliehouse

• James Bond Fans
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2013, 01:46:00 am »
Pass muna di ako balyena eh.  ::lmao

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2013, 02:34:10 am »
why they hell does AGE and PROFESSION matter? as long as may PAMBAYAD right? hahahaha CHOOSY pa eh

also why the fuq is the ESPIYA Handle a requirement???

medyo slow din mga NBI Agents eh, di naman masyado OBVIOUS, kailangan may Espiya Handle to Incriminate the site hahahaha

yun nga ang hindi ko maintindihan, why insist on something that is forbidden in this site?  tapos kailangan pa ng handle sa espiya para matuloy ang "deal"?  paano pag ayaw niya ibigay ang handle niya sa espiya, aayawan ni TS?  talagang exclusive for espiya ang offer ni TS ganun?  either that or ang alam ni amber eh kamukha ni namster ang lahat ng mga taga-espiya, guwapo!!!   toast::
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2013, 02:38:16 am »
im sure they'd know if i'd post here so,

down po ang www.nbi.gov.ph

Drailph

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2013, 03:14:35 am »

FORMAT OF TEXT utang na loob wag
kau mgtetext ng hi hello o good morning!!!ETO ANG TAMANG FORMAT NG
TXT!!!>>>(username here in espiya, name, age, loc, profession)
PLEASE TEXT UR HANDLE NAME OR USERNAME HERE IN espiya....

Hmmm, gusto yata idamay ang espiya mga tol. Tskstsktsk

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2013, 05:01:40 am »
sabi na nga ba eh, up na ulit ang nbi website.  i wasn't able to "monitor" the "response time" from the posting of the info above to the time it went up again.  was busy pm'ing and had several pm's which made me, uhmmmm, more than smile.  bad thing the other parties inbox is full and as such, naputol ang PM.  too bad.   >:(  you know who you are po, kindly check your inbox and delete some.  :)   toast::

Xtremist

• "PinoySpy gentleman"
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
  • comprende?
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2013, 12:29:35 pm »
Dali lang yan, ban agad ng mods. Tapos ang boxing. Mukha naman talagang boksingero eh. haha!

ChocoNaGatas

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2013, 03:40:23 am »
Half spanish? mukang nasobrahan lang sa paella to eh  ::lmao