Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: SCAM: Limma David  (Read 11110 times)

hamit

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 21
SCAM: Limma David
« on: November 26, 2010, 10:56:22 pm »
If you were a victim of Limma David, Reblog this and spread the word in hunting down this scammer.

Beware of Ms. Limma David, the screen/account name she’s using in facebook. She sells cell phones, laptop, netbooks, etc.

Full details
Name: Limma Flores Cruz
Address: 15 Amarillo Street, Brgy. Rizal Pembo, Makati City.
Cell phone numbers: 09324283839/09194009316
Smart Account Numbers: 5577-5133-7651-3119/5577-5176-1934-1113
FB Profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001830782723

Here's the story from one of her victims:

I bought a cell phone unit from her online last November 21, 2010 (Sunday). It costs me P4600.00 for the unit. I asked her if it’s ok to make a down payment first, then she said it’s ok. So I went to Smart Padala to pay P2300.00. Here’s her account number 5577-5133-7651-3119. She said that she’ll ship it that day via air21 and then I’ll have my unit the next day.

The next day (Monday), I checked my fb account and searched for her page. But she blocked me from her friends list. So I called her up but she’s not picking up the phone. So I just texted her and asked her if it’s on delivery. She said it’s on its way. I asked for the tracking  number but she said there's none, only the receipt. Later that afternoon, she asked me to pay for the remaining balance because her supplier is asking for the payment. She kept on bugging me, so I decided to pay the half of it on her other account number 5577-5176-1934-1113. I waited all day long but there’s no sign of delivery of the unit. So I texted her, she said that the delivery was caught on a traffic so it’ll be delivered the next day.

I waited the next day (Tuesday), still no sign of the unit. I texted her again and she said there was a problem with the courier. This is what the text message says, “This from 2g0 we are sorry for the delay of shipping, we deliver the items on time tom. We are sorry for the delay. We refund your shipping fee tom. together with the item thank you for understanding.” Huh? The courier before was air21 then its 2g0? (Different couriers for one unit..?)

I still waited the next day (Wednesday). Too bad, I was out that afternoon. She said that it was delivered but I was not home. So I’ll just have to wait again tomorrow for the delivery. Thursday and Friday came, still no signs of delivery. I called and texted her a hundred times but she was not answering the phone.

I guess goodbye P4600.00 I was scammed, left with no options but to blog this for you guys to be aware of her tactics. Don’t trust anybody online unless you know them personally. And as for me, I guess no more online shopping.

Source: http://teriyaki08.blogspot.com/2010/11/beware-of-this-online-seller-limma.html

Another story from one of her keen buyer:

I asked Ms. Limma David if Samsung Champ is still available and she said there’s only 1 pc left. I asked her if she’s a legit seller and she said she was. She even showed me her DTI Permit #: 00926305 to confirm that it was registered.

So I decided to check the number at DTI and here’s what I found:

* The business was not registered under her name

* The owner’s address doesn’t match hers. She said she was in Makati/Cebu.

Then when I asked her why is it registered in Zamboanga when in fact the business is operating in Makati/Cebu. Then she replied that Zamboanga is also included. After that, she blocked me from her friend’s list.

Source: http://teriyaki08.blogspot.com/2010/11/scam-seller-limma-david.html

Kindly repost this para mabawasan na ang mabiktima nya.. Maraming Salamat!

Erotomania

• Espiya Drummer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 288
  • i wish i had an angel
    • www.moderndrummer.com
Re: SCAM: Limma David
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 04:40:30 pm »

up ko lang ito, para maging aware tayong lahat at para na rin matigil na ang katarantaduhan ng taong ito...

kapag nakita nyo ito, wag ninyong iwanan ng buhay, ang mga ganitong klase ng tao ang pinapatay  ::investigate

2fear!

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 44
  • Espiya - tapukanan sa DDS!
Re: SCAM: Limma David
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 05:34:51 pm »
tama ka pareng eroto...

dapat dyan i-dds na yan!

hamit

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars