Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Very Dangerous Incident at C5 - Along Maharlika Highway in >> Taguig  (Read 11807 times)

migx

Very serious and dangerous incident at C5:
Last night at around 7 pm, my son Anthony and his family (his wife, 2
children and their yaya, were on their way home coming from our house in Alabang. After passing through the Tollway exit in C5 coming from SLEX, at a distance of about 100 meters, all of them inside the car heard a loud sound coupled with white smoke. Alas! it was a horrifying scene seeing Yaya Virgie's head oozing with blood continouosly. She was covered w/ her own blood. A stray bullet hit the rear glass of the car and it hit her at the back of her head. (It was only this morning, upon searching for the bullet's slug they found in the car's ceiling stucked between it and the car's roof. It was from a caliber 45 bullet.) As expected, my grandson Inigo who was being held by his yaya at that time and my grandaughter Aliya were all trembling in fear, shouting and in panic. They were all seated at the back passengers seat.
Anthony stopped his car and asked some people nearby (a tanod came over) where the nearest hospital is. At this juncture, a man riding a motorcyle came to inform the tanod and my son that there's a shooting spree going few meters after the toll exit.
Yaya was rushed by Anthony to Medical City fearing that she may be fighting for her precious life, sent to the trauma center, put into s CT Scan and results showed a big, deep wound in the scalp at the back area of her head.
The Taguig police came over the hospital and conducted an interview and left..
The above incident and other horror stories in C5 will serve as a lesson to us not to pass through this highway again. Some gun-totting residents there feel that they are free to fire their guns whenever they feel doing so. Even the guards in Medical City informed us that most of the taxi drivers are wary in accepting passengers whose destination is the Maharlika highway in Taguig (I think this is the long stretch of road to the tollway after Market Market).

Suggest that never to use C5 again at night time, even at daytime (you see a lot of people there crossing the street), some throw stones (from nowhere near the roadside and worst, from the overpass) and at times throw spikes on the road causing flat tires on passing cars and eventually of course they are forced to stop and held up.
Thank God, my family is safe including our trusted yaya Virgie.

You may forward this to your loved ones ..

TUBA

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: Very Dangerous Incident at C5 - Along Maharlika Highway in >> Taguig
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 07:33:35 am »
Marami talagang loko ngaun.. payo ko lang , magingat nalng tayo palagi at sabayan na rin ng dasal.  smoking::

2 Witness 3

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
    • [URL="http://www.creepygif.com/image.php?i=919"][IMG]http://www.creepygif.com/images/thumb/919.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 09:30:19 am »
 :(  its the idiot who held gun not the gun who kill    thanks for the advice

panadera99

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • You know Zoe...
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 12:26:59 pm »
whats wrong with these ppl...grabe target shooting...ano ung mga dumadaan dun ibon na pwedeng tirahin.scared na ako dumaan dun.buti na lang sa nlex ako dumadaan.may ganun ba sa nlex?

solmyr

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Rockman!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 03:21:10 pm »
Madalas pa naman ako dumadaan ng C5 kasi mabilis dun. Tsk. Ano ba yan...

erick brian mendosa

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -2
  • oh my...oh my! ohh yeah!
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 06:11:26 pm »
sir, ask ko lang. forwarded ito? di ka naman siguro yung nag kukuwento kasi kung ikaw yun eh ibig sabihin lolo ka na? anyway, thank you sa information para maging vigilant tayo sa mga paligid natin especially at night but huwag naman tayong maging paranoid sa mga stories especially sa forwarded messages from the internet kasi majority of it eh para takutin lang tayo. pero di ko naman sinasabi na huwag tayong mag ingat. thanks

sweetbayag2

• mahirap labanan ang katamaran, nakakatamad kasi
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
    • wag ka makolit, pumpyangen keta jan eh. . . .
Re: A clean carpet not
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 08:33:25 pm »
A clean carpet not only looks great. Do you often favor apt clothe mitts What substances are your mittens made of?plus Electrolux Ergorapido while consumer favorite handhelds are the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser On the other hand This is because of the p......................

mabuhay ka igan
ang pagbabalik http://pickourbricks.com
http://stores.ebay.com/pickourbricks
di nako bastos, negosyante na po ako