Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: [split] advice kung paano pumili or tumingin ng isang second hand na sasakyan?  (Read 1080 times)

manoyihay

• tissue please!
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 42
  • With a shirt like this, who needs pants?
O.T: can you give me some advice kung paano pumili or tumingin ng isang second hand na sasakyan? wala kasi akong alam sa sasakyan eh.  ???

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
O.T: can you give me some advice kung paano pumili or tumingin ng isang second hand na sasakyan? wala kasi akong alam sa sasakyan eh.  ???

1st: budget mo

2nd: ano yung main purpose mo for family or single ka ba? for Family then buy Family car if single ka you have an option for a coupe, sports etc 

3rd:  where do you live in the province ba then SUV or pick up for you

4th: Diesel or Gasoline..... ( how often you use the Car?)

then kung 2nd hand always have a trusted mechanic with you para kilatisin yung car l recommend don't spen your money sa surplus from Korea or Japan... baka sumakit yung ulo mo sa service then try to check who previously owns the car baka nilaspag na niya lalo na if yung dating owner bata pa like 17 yo or 19 yo guy... then don't ever.... l mean ever  ever be blinded by the blings.... please mas maraming blings like nice rims nice paint steering wheel then it is a "perfume for the pigs" selling strategy yun!! anyway just as l say bring a trusted mekaniko with you when buying a 2nd hand car!! kung may budget ka down payment mo na lang sa Brand new may proper service ka pa!!
  toast::

"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

Hayblad

• Endangered Species
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
  • If you have nothing good to say..SHUT THE F*CK UP!

ok sa orayt yun sabi ni mod, kung wala ka alam sa sasakyan, baka may barkada ka na maalam sa sasakyan or sa makina, at least may kukutingting kung sakaling bibili ka just to be sure na ok pa yun makina nun buy mo, tas research ka rin sa 2nd hand car prices, baka mimiya, tagain ka sa price, you can ask sa mga talyer or yun ginagawa ng iba eh nagtitingin sa Buy and Sell na Newspaper at least you'll have an idea of the price range of certain vehicles, sana makatulong kami sayo manoy! pics ng bago auto pag makabili ka ha, kaw na magdecide kung may may katabi ka na oohhlala, ahaha!
 sayasaya::

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
i've split your topic manoyihay...

:)

visca el barca!