Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: CIA documents reveals that Cory Aquino requested an airstrike from U.S.  (Read 29935 times)

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
Re: CIA documents reveals that Cory Aquino requested an airstrike from U.S.
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2017, 07:45:54 am »
I'm not sure if you have comprehension issues or just purposely ignore the facts that other say to force your twisted reverence of Dutertard. Kung ayaw mong maniwala dun sa mga sinabi namin, go and backread news reports last year. Madami dun sa sinasabi mong "nanlaban" are just what reports of the police state but witnesses say otherwise. Kung ayaw mo naman sa smallfries then look at the 2 biggest issues.

1. Yung kinidnap nang mga pulis sa may southern tagalog then natagpuan na lang na patay. Buti nakita sa CCTV
2. Espinossa. Nanlaban? sa loob nang jail sail after nyang sumuko at himingi nang WP? You must be daft if you seriously believe the official police repot even law experts agree the "killers" didn't follow the actual process. Pati nga si Bato sinibak yung head nung operation e. But guess what? Your god duterte overturned him and stopped investigations about the matter. If that isn't white washing I don't know what is.

We are not discussing numbers or ratios here. Whether it's 1 death or a million death it does not change the fact that according to your definition, it is an EJK. But of course you will probably find another way to change your description of EJK and taylor it to Duterte's standards right?

Paulit ulit na naming sinabi sa mga threads dito that it is Duterte's policy that enables corrupt cops to act. Sa tingin mo ba magagawa nila yan kung walang blanket protection from Duterte?    Because of that order they can act on their own interests under the cover of the anti drug campaing. How hard it is to get that?

Forget my definition, side and opinions. Wag mo na ko pansinin. Tignan mo na lang ang records if they would scream ejk in this war on drugs. If you think i am in favor of ejks for supporting war on drugs, that is fine. Its clear i wont be able to let you think otherwise at this point, so lets agree to disagree nalang. I'll let the records speak for itself on my behalf.

No hard feelings bro. I just feel di tayo magkakasundo sa issue na to. So lets just stop already and move on to other matters. :)

indemnified

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2017, 09:24:41 am »
@etong
It's clearly evident that you are lacking in comprehension/analysis and your objectivity is practically non-existent. I mean, I tried pre. Tinagalog ko na yung mga punto ko in the hopes of furthering this discussion pero wala eh. They seem to go way over your head and you just end up regurgitating the same irrelevant arguments. At this point, engaging you would be an exercise in futility. So what I'm gonna do instead is do something like a closing argument. Now, I don't expect you to comprehend this any better than my previous posts; this is just to clear my head and attempt to polish my points for those genuinely trying to make sense of the matter.

1. Again, you asked for a rebuttal so I gave you a couple. But instead of dissecting and analyzing the links I presented, you went defensive and used smoke and mirrors. I mean, you could have at least offered some sort of counter argument to at least mitigate the tone of my rebuttals. Just goes to show how feeble your stand in the matter is in the first place.

2. It was meant to induce thought (Which you clearly lack). Instead, you used a strawman argument just so you could have a semblance of a point. Aso yung pinaguusapan out of the blue pinasok mo yung airstrike. And then you had to double down and claim na pinagkukumpara ko ung airstrike sa aso when I never even mentioned anything close to an airstrike. LOL SAD! Just so you know, the message I was trying to impart is this: lahat nang bagay may pros and cons. May good side and may bad side. You can't just focus on one part then judge its entirety.

3 & 4. It actually connects with #2. Walang nag cclaim saamin na walang downside ang mga airstrikes. Na it's all good and wala siyang adverse na effect. Actually, if you browse through this thread eh iisang tao lang yung nag "downplay" sa collateral damages calling it a non-issue and that's you. Again, to reiterate, alam namin yung disadvantages ng airstrikes, pero ung mga advantages na ibinibigay niya are far greater. And as a couple of people have already pointed out in this thread, kung mas mataas yung risk vs reward of conducting an air strike they simply abort. Basically, bakit pagdating sa mga airstrikes nakatutok ka lang sa mga negative effects niya and bakit hindi mo kinokonsidera yung mga advantages na ibinibigay niya?

5. Hahaha! Natatawa talaga ako how you base your arguments from your own conjectures instead of simply comprehending things and yet you still fail at it.
And yung  scenario lang ang binigay kong example of what possible thing to do other than airstrike just rebutting that airstrike is not the only option from that angle. Malinaw na?
Eto mismo yung ibig kong sabihin. Instead na airstrike yung alternative option mo is hayaang paputukan yung mga tropa natin dahil hindi naman unli yung mga bala nang mga rebelde. Haha! Anong nangyari dun sa "good luck to the police while they're being targeted in the head and in the heart" argument mo? Literal na na good luck sana nga hindi ka matamaan? ::lmao

Last dig pre: Napansin mo ba na in this thread, almost all posts disagree with your arguments? And nobody seems to share your sentiments? Reminds of that one HIMYM quote: "If you can't spot the crazy person in the bus, it's you."  ::lmao

IF you want to be pedantic about it, then change holdap to carnap/kidnap/rape/murder/drugs and any other crime. It was just an example.

Still wouldn't change the fact that they're liable to being punished by our existing laws.
New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Bruins

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2017, 10:58:43 am »
@etong
It's clearly evident that you are lacking in comprehension/analysis and your objectivity is practically non-existent. I mean, I tried pre. Tinagalog ko na yung mga punto ko in the hopes of furthering this discussion pero wala eh. They seem to go way over your head and you just end up regurgitating the same irrelevant arguments. At this point, engaging you would be an exercise in futility. So what I'm gonna do instead is do something like a closing argument. Now, I don't expect you to comprehend this any better than my previous posts; this is just to clear my head and attempt to polish my points for those genuinely trying to make sense of the matter.

1. Again, you asked for a rebuttal so I gave you a couple. But instead of dissecting and analyzing the links I presented, you went defensive and used smoke and mirrors. I mean, you could have at least offered some sort of counter argument to at least mitigate the tone of my rebuttals. Just goes to show how feeble your stand in the matter is in the first place.

2. It was meant to induce thought (Which you clearly lack). Instead, you used a strawman argument just so you could have a semblance of a point. Aso yung pinaguusapan out of the blue pinasok mo yung airstrike. And then you had to double down and claim na pinagkukumpara ko ung airstrike sa aso when I never even mentioned anything close to an airstrike. LOL SAD! Just so you know, the message I was trying to impart is this: lahat nang bagay may pros and cons. May good side and may bad side. You can't just focus on one part then judge its entirety.

3 & 4. It actually connects with #2. Walang nag cclaim saamin na walang downside ang mga airstrikes. Na it's all good and wala siyang adverse na effect. Actually, if you browse through this thread eh iisang tao lang yung nag "downplay" sa collateral damages calling it a non-issue and that's you. Again, to reiterate, alam namin yung disadvantages ng airstrikes, pero ung mga advantages na ibinibigay niya are far greater. And as a couple of people have already pointed out in this thread, kung mas mataas yung risk vs reward of conducting an air strike they simply abort. Basically, bakit pagdating sa mga airstrikes nakatutok ka lang sa mga negative effects niya and bakit hindi mo kinokonsidera yung mga advantages na ibinibigay niya?

5. Hahaha! Natatawa talaga ako how you base your arguments from your own conjectures instead of simply comprehending things and yet you still fail at it. Eto mismo yung ibig kong sabihin. Instead na airstrike yung alternative option mo is hayaang paputukan yung mga tropa natin dahil hindi naman unli yung mga bala nang mga rebelde. Haha! Anong nangyari dun sa "good luck to the police while they're being targeted in the head and in the heart" argument mo? Literal na na good luck sana nga hindi ka matamaan? ::lmao

Last dig pre: Napansin mo ba na in this thread, almost all posts disagree with your arguments? And nobody seems to share your sentiments? Reminds of that one HIMYM quote: "If you can't spot the crazy person in the bus, it's you."  ::lmao

Still wouldn't change the fact that they're liable to being punished by our existing laws.

Hay... again i already acknowledged the views of others regarding airstrike bago ka pa man nakisali sa usapan. Todo explain ka parin dyan. Tsaka at this point im not sure how i can even explain kung ganito... manghingi ka ng example or rebuttal from my side pero sasabihan mo ko ng cherry picking... i tried to give you something to work with for the meantime dahil busy pa ko to search for the video myself... sasabihan mo ko ng going on the defensive... wth pre pano na? Nagtatanong ka sinasagot ko lang. Kung disagree ka sa mga sagot ko or tingin mo mali ang arguments ko wala nakong magagawa. Magkaiba ang pananaw natin e. Kelangan ba para matapos ang usapan may magswitch ng view?

Oh and sure take the last dig if thats what it takes so we can move on na.

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2017, 05:24:17 am »
Forget my definition, side and opinions. Wag mo na ko pansinin. Tignan mo na lang ang records if they would scream ejk in this war on drugs. If you think i am in favor of ejks for supporting war on drugs, that is fine. Its clear i wont be able to let you think otherwise at this point, so lets agree to disagree nalang. I'll let the records speak for itself on my behalf.

No hard feelings bro. I just feel di tayo magkakasundo sa issue na to. So lets just stop already and move on to other matters. :)

But this is a thread about the airstrike. You're the only one who called it an EJK which obviously is your own opinion. That is why our whole argument is premised around your description of EJK. So since you practically retracted your EJK definition then we can finally agree that the airstrike wasn't an EJK and there was nothing wrong with it.

We can discuss actual EJKs and War on drugs on their threads. 

Doesn't matter, the point is it answered your question of
how would you know someone's a "true criminal"?

monosapien

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 116
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2017, 06:34:41 pm »
kung gusto natin patunayan na hindi to totoo, ang point ba natin is Saint, or hindi mamamatay tao ang mga cojuanco-aquino?

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2017, 07:15:20 pm »
kung gusto natin patunayan na hindi to totoo, ang point ba natin is Saint, or hindi mamamatay tao ang mga cojuanco-aquino?

Kung totoo man oh hindi ito, eh ano naman?

Gaya nga ng sinabi ko, ilang dekada na may nagaganap na airstrikes sa Pinas. Long before Cory and long after her.

Kakabalita lang kagabi sa TV. Nag airstrike ulit ang PAF sa Butig, Lanao del Sur, marking the first ever combat mission of our new Fa-50ph..

monosapien

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 116
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2017, 05:17:12 am »

Gaya nga ng sinabi ko, ilang dekada na may nagaganap na airstrikes sa Pinas. Long before Cory and long after her.

Kakabalita lang kagabi sa TV. Nag airstrike ulit ang PAF sa Butig, Lanao del Sur, marking the first ever combat mission of our new Fa-50ph..

kasi walang nagbabalita sa yearly massacre sa Hacienda nila.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2017, 08:03:22 am »
kasi walang nagbabalita sa yearly massacre sa Hacienda nila.

At ano naman po ang kinalaman ng request for airstrike ni Cory sa hacienda luisita? Paki explain pls. Mga taga hacienda luisita po ba ang target ng airstrike na nirequest nya. Hindi naman po ata?

Sana naman kung mag cocoment po tayo at sasali sa diskusyon yung may sense naman po and sabihin natin. Mema lang eh.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2017, 09:28:52 am »

is this verified sir? how was the fa-50 in it's first sortie?

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2017, 10:13:08 am »
is this verified sir? how was the fa-50 in it's first sortie?

It was reported on TV Patrol. There were discussions on a number of credible FB pages as well. You can read about it in MaxDefense, Pinoy Aviators or in Defense of the Republic of the Philippines (the old Timawa.net fb page). There are also several pictures of Fa-50PH #001 and #004 taken in mactan cebu (Benito Ebuen AB). Its speculated that the strike came from there.. It was also said to be a night attack.

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2017, 10:50:07 am »
It was reported on TV Patrol. There were discussions on a number of credible FB pages as well. You can read about it in MaxDefense, Pinoy Aviators or in Defense of the Republic of the Philippines (the old Timawa.net fb page). There are also several pictures of Fa-50PH #001 and #004 taken in mactan cebu (Benito Ebuen AB). Its speculated that the strike came from there.. It was also said to be a night attack.

Saw it in the news the other day as well in a hotel I was staying in. Can't verify the channel though since I wasn't paying that much attention.

indemnified

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2017, 05:20:36 am »
Doesn't matter, the point is it answered your question of

Nah, you misunderstand. The example you gave is an ideal scenario. It's pretty much a open-and-shut case. Dun sa example mo, almost assured na na mapaparusahan yung suspect. Saan pumapasok yung need to summarily execute the suspect? Outside of satisfying your twisted sense of schadenfreude, what advantages does it offer? Is it less foolproof? Is it less susceptible to being taken advantage of? And before you come up with some silly rationale like "it expedites the process" or "sayang ang tax ng bayan", remember that they are not mutually exclusive. Lastly, where would you draw the line? Despite your simplistic black-and-white example, I believe you're smart enough to realize that not all things are binary. Yah, it could be murder, but what if it was done in self-defense? What if you're being intruded upon? IIRC, the castle doctrine does not apply in the PH but there are probably legal mechanisms that allow you to protect yourself. Would you treat it the same if the intruder is just a kid compared to a notorious thief? A couple of years ago may case sa US wherein the son was trying to play a prank on the father by pretending to be an intruder. The dad, of course, not knowing it was his son, shot and killed him. Meron din sa UK: they were drunkenly horsing around when one guy dared his friend to punch him in the face. The latter obliged and long story short, the former ended up dead. Pasok din ba sa EJK mo yun?

Obviously, you're in favor of killing hold-uppers. Does the same apply to snatchers? Swindlers? Scam artists texting you your SIM won something? Mga tinderang nandadaya ng timbang? I'm not sure if they still exist, pero ung mga drivers na madadaya ang metro? People trying to sell you knock-offs? Ticket scalpers? Mga enforcers na tumatanggap ng lagay? Yung mag-inang laging nasa terminal ng mga malls na nanghihingi ng pamasahe pauwi? Mga empleyadong nagpapa-photoshop ng mga resibo para may kupit sila? Yung bunsong kapatid nung kabarkada ko once took over P5k from their mom's wallet in a span of a week para mailibre niya sa yung mga kabarkada niya? You think he deserves to be killed too?

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2017, 06:42:40 am »
Your question was how I would know if someone is a true criminal and I gave you a very direct and simple answer.

You are free to question and heavily disagree with my moral beliefs because I'm not a yellowtard who thinks he's hollier than thou nor am I a hypocrite dutertard and I know where I stand ever since and that has never changed with each head of state. However this is not the thread for an argument about that so feel free to create your own thread and I'll happily listen to your great ethical standards.

indemnified

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2017, 07:52:55 am »
Your question was how I would know if someone is a true criminal and I gave you a very direct and simple answer.

I shoot someone, someone hears the gunshot and calls the police. I surrender, admit to the killing but claim it was out of self-defense. Kill or nay?

As I've said, your example's too ideal. It's simplistic and black-and-white.

However this is not the thread for an argument about that so feel free to create your own thread and I'll happily listen to your great ethical standards.

Exactly, this was a thread about airstrikes conducted by the  Cory Aquino administration. I mean, if you look at it, nobody even asked you what your stand is with regards to EJKs. You needlessly opened up your own can of worms.

And no, this is not about who has moral ascendancy. This is using logic and objectivity to deduce the actions that would best benefit the population. As I've said previously on this thread, you've got to take the good with the bad. If you wanna see criminals die, the death penalty's always an option. But first, due process must be exercised. Due process would almost always protect the innocent.

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2017, 09:46:42 am »
No, this is a thread about airstrikes REQUESTED by the Cory administration which has nothing to do with EJK because it is not EJK in the first place.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2017, 10:09:06 am »
sadly the thread's arguments are already out of place... i was really curious with this initially... hope we can get more confirmation on the topic of this thread...