Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: How Duterte and Cayetano’s 3-6 months anti-crime and anti-corruption plan works.  (Read 18457 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..

By: ERIC CLARK SU

Confirmed from three different sources the actual plan of Duterte and Cayetano for 3-6 month of crime and corruption eradication (suppression is the realistic goal but eradication is the aspirational goal).

I won't reveal the details. I think people asking for details of it (like Trillanes) are either super stupid or want to know so they can prepare themselves if they are caught. The tandem is not going to reveal their card before the game has even started.

In broad strokes it consists of three phases - intelligence gathering, rapid (legal) case building, and arrests.

Phase 1 - Intelligence gathering has begun last year but will gain a rapid component once Duterte becomes president (Executive order + persona of executive goes a long way). It is modeled loosely on the prisoner’s dilemma but at scale. This will take 2-3 weeks only. The final output is a short list of critical targets.

Phase 2 - Legal case building will rely on a sizeable team of lawyers and paralegal. Both Duterte and Cayetano are lawyers in good standing. They already have eager idealistic lawyer leaders in the wings to be recruited once operation begins.  Case building is expected to actionable outputs after 2-3 months. Early targets are middle-rung people with solid evidence pointing to the top of the heap. The goal is to scare the boss or the management to go out of the country or kill them in phase 3.

Phase 3 - The execution part is what Dutere is specifically alluding to when he says it will be ‘bloody’. Warrants will be issued en masse with arrests executed within a tight schedule. PNP and AFP will be involved here depending on the case. Some of the targets will resist arrest, Duterte will direct the executors to defend their lives. Duterte guarantees legal protection and full support should they need to eliminate the bad elements to avoid casualties on the police / military side. There will be no incentivization since it’s their job but expect the salary hike to be dangled as a reward for a successful mission.

One of my sources say - Cayetano’s job is to insulate the whole plan from politics, help build up the legal component, and smooth out the aftermath of the batches of arrests . If he is VP he can do this more effectively but it’s not critical that he wins (President appointment instead).

It’s not creative, in fact it has been done before... in Davao City. That is why the tandem is confident. It is not easy and may go sideways but not impossible. And before you say, its only the small fish he can kill, try to research rich businessmen that have died in Davao City. One particular case was warned plenty of times to leave the city as he was importing tons of shabu into the city, the biggest anyone has ever dared to do so. One day the royal prick was shot inside the premise of one of his valid business front. He is one of four drug lords Duterte has killed in the city in his career according to my source.

The goal is not eradication but to form a battlefront with a bi-annual tick-tock of hitting crime and corruption, buy time to strengthen components against crime and corruption, hit crime and corruption again, improve another component of government, rinse and repeat until crime is so low people can walk in the streets without worry.

Expect drug rings, smuggling rings, Bureau of Customs and BIR to be the priority on the 1st or 2nd wave.

One notable thing is the plan includes offering a free drug rehab program for drug addicts with an allowance of around P4k a month. This is also present in Davao (but not reported by the corrupted media: ABS-CBN, GMA and Inquirer). This is a big reason why Cayetano is on board.

Other aspects (not from the same source) all work in harmony to make people safe. These are the following:

• The 911 system will go nationwide.
  • Heavy reliance on embedded agents (tricycle drivers, street vendors)
  • More CCTVs all around Metro Manila.
  • The doubling of police salary.
  • Proper use of intelligence funds
  • Make prisons more miserable.
  • Upgrade crime labs

Let’s help them win and take back the country from crime and malfeasance!

#duterte #cayetano

https://www.facebook.com/notes/eric-clark-su/how-duterte-and-cayetanos-3-6-months-anti-crime-and-anti-corruption-plan-works/10153367840225964

little boy

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
kung yan ang work plans nila sana 6 years na magtuloy tuloy..hindi ung ningas kugon lng..pag nagkataon magagaya lng siya kay erap puro rally sa kalsada ang mga tao pag hindi na satisfied..  bnana bnana bnana

di baleng tamad, di naman pagod!!!

Zornhau

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Forever Alone
All of this requires money and makes me wonder kung saan nya kukunin. Lalo na ang pagtaas ng sweldo ng pulis. May namamataan na ba silang pag kukunan ng pondo para diyan at may estimates na? Sa salary I believe merong estimate and I thought I heard nasa hundred billions ang usapan dahil ang gusto ata ni Du30 noon ay gawing 70k plus (If I'm not mistaken).

Another hurdle na naiisip ko kung usapang pera ay kung mapapasang ayon kaya sa upper and lower house ang budget for these plans? Kung walang solid na financial backing baka maging drawing lang kasi yan. Mukha siyang madaling gawin as long as unli ang pera. Pero we'll see kung manalo man siya.

#6 Di ko maunawaan at di ako sasang-ayon kung wala siyang typo.

If he ever becomes the prez I'll welcome yung attempt nya to lower down the crime rate but I will not buy the 3-6 months thing. Kung sa krimen lang din, ang daming areas at tao na kailangan bantayan compare sa manpower ng PNP plus yung mga loko loko pang PNP personel na maaring mag protekta sa negocio nila.

It is not easy and may go sideways but not impossible. And before you say, its only the small fish he can kill, try to research rich businessmen that have died in Davao City. One particular case was warned plenty of times to leave the city as he was importing tons of shabu into the city, the biggest anyone has ever dared to do so. One day the royal prick was shot inside the premise of one of his valid business front. He is one of four drug lords Duterte has killed in the city in his career according to my source.

That's disturbing... O_O
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 04:00:31 am by Zornhau »

maniac2999

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 178
All of this requires money and makes me wonder kung saan nya kukunin. Lalo na ang pagtaas ng sweldo ng pulis. May namamataan na ba silang pag kukunan ng pondo para diyan at may estimates na? Sa salary I believe merong estimate and I thought I heard nasa hundred billions ang usapan dahil ang gusto ata ni Du30 noon ay gawing 70k plus (If I'm not mistaken).

Another hurdle na naiisip ko kung usapang pera ay kung mapapasang ayon kaya sa upper and lower house ang budget for these plans? Kung walang solid na financial backing baka maging drawing lang kasi yan. Mukha siyang madaling gawin as long as unli ang pera. Pero we'll see kung manalo man siya.

#6 Di ko maunawaan at di ako sasang-ayon kung wala siyang typo.

If he ever becomes the prez I'll welcome yung attempt nya to lower down the crime rate but I will not buy the 3-6 months thing. Kung sa krimen lang din, ang daming areas at tao na kailangan bantayan compare sa manpower ng PNP plus yung mga loko loko pang PNP personel na maaring mag protekta sa negocio nila.

It is not easy and may go sideways but not impossible. And before you say, its only the small fish he can kill, try to research rich businessmen that have died in Davao City. One particular case was warned plenty of times to leave the city as he was importing tons of shabu into the city, the biggest anyone has ever dared to do so. One day the royal prick was shot inside the premise of one of his valid business front. He is one of four drug lords Duterte has killed in the city in his career according to my source.

That's disturbing... O_O

They have money to fund extravagance of politicians, baka yung sum total pa lang ng corrupted funds sa provinces, kaya na sagutin yung salary problems mo haha

I don't believe in 3-6 months either, kung within the terms of "justice" ang gagawin nya, otherwise, oo, just expect na sunod sunod killings ang mababalita.

Julius_TOR

• Never had sex. ✔ Never smoked. ✔ Never did drugs. ✔ Never drank alcohol. ✔ Never broke the law. ✔ Never skipped class. ✔
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 8
Im sure mag babaha ang mga morgue nito...

Zornhau

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Forever Alone

They have money to fund extravagance of politicians, baka yung sum total pa lang ng corrupted funds sa provinces, kaya na sagutin yung salary problems mo haha

Those money ain't gonna make itself available for Duterte on it's own while he hasn't even started his anti corruption drive yet.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 07:26:20 am by Zornhau »

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
Tulad nga nang laging sinasabi ni Dutertard, "Exhibat A. Davao City" Kung sa davao hindi nya maalis yung krimen e ilang dekada na sya dun, pano nya pa magagawa yun sa buong bansa nang 6 months lang.

ogamer104

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 18
Phase 1 started last year.

Duterte wasnt even thinking of running as President during those times.
Katulad ng sabi ng iba.
"hindi mo nagawa ng 20 years ,pero kaya mo gawin sa buong bansa sa loob ng 3-6 months."

dweizz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 15
parang mga 1st time lang makarinig ng mga kandidatong nangangako sa kampanya... ill vote duterte because his priority is fight against crime and corruption ... if he can end it or not in 6months, i will live with it... its not like the 1st time a president came empty with his promises... last presidency, i only wished someone can end his term without any impeachment... doon pa lang mapapaisip ka na grabe ang corruption sa government...  i dont know why but nobody(candidates or presidents) addresses crime as much as him for the last 2 decades...

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
Duterte wasnt even thinking of running as President during those times.
::laffman

maniac2999

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 178

Those money ain't gonna make itself available for Duterte on it's own while he hasn't even started his anti corruption drive yet.

well, main topic pa rin ang federalism, which means rehashing on the provincial level is the first objective.. pag nagsilipan ng pondo yan for proper allocation.. well, siguro madami nang mapupunta sa morgue. (sana mauna yung gobernador dito, isang aparador na stacks ng lilibuhin pang tupada hahaha)

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
good luck with the plan... with regards to the plan, i will once again reiterate... purge the police and military first before finalizing all other objectives...

jnrd25

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
CORRUPTION muna ang laging asikasuhin.

walang mahirap kung walang corrupt.

walang kriminal kung walang mahirap.

ang mga tunay na kriminal ay wala sa mga ordinaryong tao bagkus nasa taong nakaupo sa pwesto.

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
Tulad nga nang laging sinasabi ni Dutertard, "Exhibat A. Davao City" Kung sa davao hindi nya maalis yung krimen e ilang dekada na sya dun, pano nya pa magagawa yun sa buong bansa nang 6 months lang.

Because being a mayor is different from being president. andyan yung sagot.

burnhito

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 52
it seems
If Only Close Minds Came With Close Mouth

burnhito

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 52
it seems

it seems that they're dead serious about the eradication of drugs and crime... the plan maybe feasible, if all goes as planned. Is Duterte and co. are prepared for the backlash of the druglords and they're supporters? Indeed this will be bloody.
If Only Close Minds Came With Close Mouth

arsonista24

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 6
  • In ur face!!!
eto daw talaga ang ibig sabihin ni Duterte... (source coming from RAPPLER)

http://www.rappler.com/nation/politics/elections/2016/129287-duterte-suppress-stop-crime

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
Because being a mayor is different from being president. andyan yung sagot.

Double standards as always.

ogamer104

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 18
Binawi na ni Duterte ang zero crime in 3 to 6 months.Impossible daw iyon.Then,i guess,gawa gawa lang ang post ni ts.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
now i'm getting confused... what's the real score really regarding this?

kobeyaki

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 27
Double standards as always.

Parang si duterte lang. Pinagyayabang nya yung peace and order sa davao pero nung nilatagan na ni roxas ng crime rate statistic ng syudad saka sasabihin na wala sila control sa police force. Lol

Pero talo na siya ni geace poe ngayon. Kay grace 1 month lang yung pangako nya. Lols

lawrencium

• oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh baby♫
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 116
  • oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh♫
kung meron mang trademark ang isang dutertard yun ay ang  bilis nila sa damage control, nung ipahiya ni trillanes si cayetano tungkol sa mga katarantaduhan ni digong na impossible nyang magawa yon eh nagsilabasan bigla tong mga measures na to kuno, i don't even think this one came for the TETANO (duterTE-cayeTANO) tandem, i think galing lang ito sai sang pipitsuging dutertard na tAGA davao.

menyekzzz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 7
asan yung 3-6 months ? 3-6 months madmi nauto

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
the 3-6 months was never feasible from the very start... a substantial drop in the corruption, crime and drug rates would be an accomplishment by itself.. i may say it is possible that the crime and drug percentage went down but with corruption, we will find out this 1st quarter of the year...

lawrencium

• oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh baby♫
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 116
  • oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh♫
wahahahahaha,  ::laffman oh ano na?, anyway, anyone who wagered for this 3-6month crime eradication scheme is a delusional fool, nadala tayo sa hype induced, davao-based fanaticism for this deranged hitler wannabe. tsk tsk. tumahimik yung mga mabungangang dutertard dito sa page na to, malamang, dismayado rin ::laffman