Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Dating:A Mormon girl meet an Atheist guy  (Read 10434 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Dating:A Mormon girl meet an Atheist guy
« on: October 15, 2014, 05:10:56 am »
A cute, if long,story  :D

Elna Baker,who was raised as a Mormon, hilariously recounts a moment of truth she faced after falling in love with an atheist:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0uL_CKL9wg&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

via

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Dating:A Mormon girl meet an Atheist guy
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 05:40:58 am »
 laffman:: oohh my god! the Coffee I remember one former co-worker of mine ask me if I wanted to take a lunch and I say sure lets take a lunch

so we only have 2 choices outside , Starbucks or Subway  laffman:: and without asking him I say , Lets go Starbucks! coz I wanna do Facebook on the free wi-fi

so I dont ask him if he wanted a drink or not I just Order 2 Large Coffee and by the time I'm giving him the coffee , He said "Dude I'm a Mormon"

I have no idea that time that Mormon don't drink coffee  ::lmao and I say "Ok . . .what's wrong with being a Mormon and Drinking a Coffee with me?" I thought he was referring to something

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 08:05:38 pm »
While the story was great, I could say the actual story was very disappointing.  She just told us what we already know about a mormon and an atheist and how things would end up.

ayantot

• Mediafire Please!!
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 33
  • Forever 21
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 09:58:15 pm »
and she's still a virgin.. ::laffman

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 05:03:05 am »
While the story was great, I could say the actual story was very disappointing.  She just told us what we already know about a mormon and an atheist and how things would end up.

:D yup, it's sad and a bit disappointing for them on that time but still kudos to *both of them for remaining true to their *values and conviction (anything less is *settling) And We already know that Love is NOT enough.Great relationships are composed of TWO people who values the same things in life. And of course the purpose of dating is to know whether we really wanna be with them and still learn to lovingly let go of them if not.

Ultimately, being in a relationship is a *choice, NOT a feeling.