Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Lebron James Wants To Play In 1 NFL Game  (Read 21217 times)

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
Re: Lebron James Wants To Play In 1 NFL Game
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2013, 12:26:37 am »
When the Pats hosted the Saints 2 weeks ago, Aqib Talib (6'1" 205lbs) of the Pats defended Jimmy Graham (6'7" 265lbs) exclusively. Graham's final stat line? 0 Catches for 0 yards. That's the 1st time he was held catchless since his rookie season. Of course LeBron's a better athlete than Graham. My point is, you don't have to physically match up to be able to defend effectively. Good technique and ball skills can neutralize physical mismatches. And football's a team game anyway. If you can't beat LeBron, beat the other 21 players.  laffman::
That's because the Pats were calling blitz on his side and the D gap so he has to help on the block longer, and he cant get that release and separation for Drew to throw at him. With Lebron he's only coming in when they're in the red zone it will be an empty backfield so quick slant,TE quick pattern or a RB on either B or C gap. They're not gonna use him in any blocking play he will get hurt for sure.

indemnified

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2013, 02:10:10 am »
::lmao nope that means Colin Kaepernick has 8 fumbles

Pathetic. You can't even get the trivial stuff right.  ::lmao

DVOA factors fumbles in its computations and treats them the same whether they were recovered by the offense or not. And guess what? Kaepernick still rates higher than Smith. Bummer, right?

I would honestly ask you to stop humiliating yourself, but you probably won't admit you're wrong hence, come back with more gibberish. I'd understand dude. As they say, you can't fix stupid.

And just so you know, I'm actually rooting for the Chiefs to go undefeated.  :D

And Manti Te'o's a quarterback.  ::lmao

That's because the Pats were calling blitz on his side and the D gap so he has to help on the block longer, and he cant get that release and separation for Drew to throw at him.

I watched the game. In fact I've got a copy of the game saved right now. When Graham was in the game he was almost always lined outside as a receiver. I don't remember seeing him run delay routes like you claim.

With Lebron he's only coming in when they're in the red zone it will be an empty backfield so quick slant,TE quick pattern or a RB on either B or C gap. They're not gonna use him in any blocking play he will get hurt for sure.
Empty backfield set mo tapos meron kang RB run play? Wag mo gayahin si kenji_kulet laffman::
New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Bruins

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2013, 03:20:26 am »
 ::lmao hahaha!! may naiinis

ngayon rooting for the Chiefs come on  ::lmao malulungkot si Jim Harbaugh pag iniwan mo si Kaepernick
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 03:24:02 am by kenji_kulet »

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2013, 07:20:45 pm »
Pathetic. You can't even get the trivial stuff right.  ::lmao

DVOA factors fumbles in its computations and treats them the same whether they were recovered by the offense or not. And guess what? Kaepernick still rates higher than Smith. Bummer, right?

I would honestly ask you to stop humiliating yourself, but you probably won't admit you're wrong hence, come back with more gibberish. I'd understand dude. As they say, you can't fix stupid.

And Manti Te'o's a quarterback.  ::lmao

I watched the game. In fact I've got a copy of the game saved right now. When Graham was in the game he was almost always lined outside as a receiver. I don't remember seeing him run delay routes like you claim.

Empty backfield set mo tapos meron kang RB run play? Wag mo gayahin si kenji_kulet laffman::
Ok this what I remember back in HS and Community College plays In the empty backfield formation, all of the backs play near the line of scrimmage to act as extra wide receivers or tight ends. This is almost exclusively a passing formation used to spread the field, often to open up short inside routes or screen routes. It can also be run with one or two wing backs like the flexbone formation allowing a running game and the ability to run the option. The favorite formation is with the double TE where one helps on the block the other either he hooks,ladder or even a slant it depends how the 4 other receivers run their routes. Running plays consist of the FB
actually stepping back to fake block then run the between the receiver and TE.

Graham is ineffective because alot of factors,one he has a recurring back injury,an ankle injury,that means he cant the leverage to push out of the CB coverage,he was targeted only 6 times, plus Brees was hit and hurried countless times.This offensive line continues to be the Achilles' heel of a great Saints squad.The 34d QT. Sainst came out of the locker determined to run which totally changed the complexion of the game. Plus the Pats went into pure defense concepts,and deceptive blitzes.

indemnified

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2013, 06:53:05 am »
Ok this what I remember back in HS and Community College plays In the empty backfield formation, all of the backs play near the line of scrimmage to act as extra wide receivers or tight ends. This is almost exclusively a passing formation used to spread the field, often to open up short inside routes or screen routes. It can also be run with one or two wing backs like the flexbone formation allowing a running game and the ability to run the option.

Natawa nalang ako dito. From empty backfield biglang flexbone na para maipasok lang ung running game.  laffman::

Graham is ineffective because alot of factors,one he has a recurring back injury,an ankle injury,that means he cant the leverage to push out of the CB coverage,he was targeted only 6 times, plus Brees was hit and hurried countless times.This offensive line continues to be the Achilles' heel of a great Saints squad.The 34d QT. Sainst came out of the locker determined to run which totally changed the complexion of the game. Plus the Pats went into pure defense concepts,and deceptive blitzes.

*Sigh* May link ka ba nung "recurring back injury" ni Jimmy Graham? You must be confusing him with the Pats' Rob Gronkowski. Yung ankle injury niya he suffered towards the end of the Pats game. He was targeted 6 times - that should have given you an idea how good he was being covered. Brees had 38 dropbacks. The Pats blitzed a grand total of 5 times and hit/hurried Drew Brees 16 times in those 38 dropbacks (42%). The Saints ran 20 plays in the 3rd quarter rushing the ball 8 times. Seriously, stick to reality bro.
New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Bruins