Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Relationship advice  (Read 1920 times)

maginoong_bastos

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Relationship advice
« on: November 07, 2012, 08:18:33 pm »
To all Girls out there,

Am a guy, and I have a GF for almost 8 years.

I would like to get some advice on how to bring back the early years of being together in a more newer way?
I think were both getting bored of our relationship and I wanna do something about it. I dont wanna lose her just because of this silly problem.

Can I gave some advice from you espiya girls out there?

thanx,

sipsiplamok

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 15
Re: Relationship advice
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 02:41:39 am »
in behalf of male co-spies, ligawan mo ulit. nabobored na kayo kasi wala ng bagong nangyayari. make suprises para bumalik yung kilig nyo and di maging boring ang relationship. think of something sweet katulad nung bago palang kayo.

hope that works. goodluck!  toast::

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 02:44:17 am »
To all Girls out there,

I would like to get some advice on how to bring back the early years of being together in a more newer way?
I think were both getting bored of our relationship and I wanna do something about it. I dont wanna lose her just because of this silly problem.

thanx,

Ay naku, eight years, meaning otso, taon na so what are you waiting for? Are you just planning to have the lady as a "girlfriend" - "girlfriend" based on my personal definition?  Wala direction ang relasyon so natural, manlalamig ang babae sa yo. Kailan ka mag propose ng marriage? Para hindi na sya "girlfriend" eh di pakasalan mo na para "wife" na sya. You have to move forward, more than just maintaining her as a "girlfriend" forever. If you do not plan to marry her, tell her and go your separate ways. Surely, both of you have outgrown the relationship and she has got tired of the routine. Sa akin, ang "girlfriend" ay dinadala sa HK or Europe para mamasyal or binibigyan ng diamond or pang shopping spree paminsan minsan.  You can also gift her with a brand-new car or dagdagan mo monthly allowance nya. Problema eh ginagamit mo lang yata sya kasi lagi ang katawan nya without any compensating tokens of appreciation.  Wala naman babae magpapabili or magyayaya ng pasyal pag alam nya di mo kaya pero in your own eh gawa ka paraan for her matikman naman yun mga experience more than the ordinary.  Kailangan din gulatin paminsan minsan to show that you care. In the movie, My Fair Lady, nun sabi ng guy na mahal nya yun girl, ang sagot ng girl eh SHOW ME. You just have to show it at di puro 143 lang na puro salita lang.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 02:45:08 am »
hi leedarify, that was cool of you in looking for more ways to keep your Relationship SPARKLING  :D
Well, as long as you are both TRYING it will always be Worth STAYING.

BTW, We have  rule here that says ' Only Female members may start a new thread (topic) in the Ladies Room.' http://espiya.net/forum/index.php/topic,9042.0.html

and I suggest, you can gather more helps If you post this on Relationship Board, and I believe a lot of your experienced bros here who's in close relationship will give their best share. And sad to say currently--there's Only few ladiesaround on this Testosterone Stimulating Site  :D

Anyways, just a quick reply to your question- be sure to always be the man your GF falls in love to. Keep talking , it's better to tell each other what are you afraid of. Like that "I dont wanna lose YOU just because of this silly problem." In fact you can start from there--it builds more INTIMACY (truth telling) Make it safe for her to Talk. check up on her/ ask her question -If there's anything that she wants you to do to make her more happier. Change your routine, do things together that would be fun. Look,you know your partner well enough by now to have a pretty good idea how to ROMANCE her. You can't expect the PASSION and the excitement in your relationship to last if you've abandoned the Romance.

creampie

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • putok sa loob.... kremang krema
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 05:20:54 am »
dig deep sa nararamdaman mo sa gf mo, think of something new to spice it up, never resort to CHEATING, as far as i know if love mo talaga ang isang tao di ka magsasawa na mahalin sya. sabi nga eh yung can love a person in thousand ways.

pero wrong board ka kapatid, tama ba?

maginoong_bastos

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 07:21:31 pm »
Sorry po wrong board talaga ako but I want a direct opiñon from lady spies. kaya dito ko xa pinost... sorry po.. delete ko na lang thread. thanx sa lahat.

budotukmol

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 10:23:20 pm »
expplore kayo.
try nyo 3some.

marteniko

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 11:53:22 pm »
To all Girls out there,

thanx,

8 years? Utang ni Ina! Mawawalan talaga ng gana yan. Puro sex lang yata ang nasa utak mo. bakit hindi mo pakasalan? Kasal ang dapat para uminit ang relasyon nyo. Wala ka sigurong bayag kaya kasta lang ng kasta ang nasa isip mo. babae yan, naghihintay ng proposal. magpakalalaki ka. 
I only stop wiping when i barely see the brown line....

http://i45.tinypic.com/24ffx29.gif

maginoong_bastos

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 05:47:44 pm »
pare hindi lng nmn basta kasal ang sagot e. pinaghahandaan ang kasal! kung mahal mo ang isang babae siguraduhin mong maganda at worth it para sa kanya hindi yung dahil lang jan kasal agad. hindi pa kaya mag pakasal wala pang pondo. naintindihan mo nmn siguro yun? pero salamat na rin...

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 06:10:39 pm »
nakupo. hindi mareresolbahan ng kasal yan.

kung magsyota pa nga lang nagkakasawaan na kayo, albeit 8 years na, yung magpapatali pa kaya. lol.

i know you asked for the espiya ladies to give you advice, pero kasi pareng leeradify, parehas tayo ng sitwasyon...

may gf din akong halos kasing tagal na ng sayo... i think ang dahilan lang kung bakit di kami nagkakasawaan ay yung mga travel na ginagawa namin. but then again, parehas kaming mahilig magtravel din kasi.

abdul jakul

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2013, 01:26:47 pm »
pareng leeradify, baka naman naguguluhan ka na sa sarili mo kung ano ka talaga?..
pakasalan mo na siya..its been 8 long years..
sabi nga ni pareng Marteniko: Magpaka-lalaki ka..
o kaya, magpaka-totoo ka na lang..
aminin ang dapat aminin kung merong dapat aminin..
yan sa tingin ko ang solusyon sa problema mo..
"honesty is the best policy" ika nga.. ;)