Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Exceptions to 'No sex on the first date' [expert] yay!  (Read 2108 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Exceptions to 'No sex on the first date' [expert] yay!
« on: October 24, 2012, 02:47:08 pm »
hi #ladies!  this is it,this is reallly is it! for once ,i know we're all awesome & we Only fail to become Men -but this time, we  are oblige to separate sex & love ?  :D I usually humor to a lot of ladies about their first date sans s3x and I do end up saying don't!--unless there is bomb/explosions coming and there's no hope that you will live tomorrow !  ;D But I must confess,in my loneliness,don't you know i still believe ayy! kay Britney pala yun-este what i mean at some point ,SOMETIMES IT'S OK....and some rules are made to be broken, KASI:

As women, we've been programmed to think if we sleep with a guy on the first date, the relationship will never become serious. But we all know couples who went home together the first night and ended up married. So what gives?

It depends on two things: (1) Is the guy looking for a relationship? (2) And if so, would he have a relationship with a woman who would sleep with a guy on the first date?

According to a new survey by WhatsYourPrice.com, 80 percent of men said they did not see the relationship getting serious after sleeping together on the first date.

So, when should you take the chance? If you find yourself in any of the following four situations, you just might want to go for it!  8)

1. You've been friends for a while and want the same things from the relationship.Even though it's only the first official date, you know each other well and have a pretty good idea of what you can expect from the growing relationship. Besides that, the sexual tension must be killing both of you!

2. You don't open up easily.  If you're looking for a serious relationship and follow all the dating "rules" of waiting to have sex, you might find yourself having to open up emotionally during the early dates. By having sex early on, you would offer a fun distraction from the emotional intimacy. The only caveat here is the emotional intimacy might never develop. In that case you'll either end up in a relationship without serious commitments, or moving forward in a relationship without a true bond.

3. You need to get over an ex. (sabe nga nila kesa maloka ka,kaka ampalaya mode,an orgasm can help you feel better-sabe!) You're in no place to start something serious with anyone because you still need to get over the last guy. Unless you have serious attachment tendencies (in which case I'd say get some counseling), have fun! If it would help to distinguish this relationship as purely casual, particularly choose a guy you wouldn't choose for a relationship. Even better, choose a guy who can fulfill a fantasy of yours!

4. You're on vacation. Even if you're looking for a serious relationship (while at home), you'll be in vacation mode and probably feel more comfortable living in the moment. Consider it part of the vacation fun. If you can head back home with happy memories and without attachments,  you might as well enjoy yourself! Spending quality time with a quality person can only add to your life, even if your time together is short.( honga, yun mga short but sweet churvaness moments while your on vacay :D )

There's always exceptions to every rule? http://www.yourtango.com/experts/rebecca-a-marquis/4-reasons-have-sex-first-date-expert

I kinda agree with #1 and #4 kinda, the trouble is, my oxytocin  :( I'm having a hard time to detach.So,as much, I still prefer to avoid choosing the exception and go back to bombs & if there's no tomorrow rules  ;D at least now having experienced a bit of both the Rules & the exceptions--I can reallly tell the difference and make more analogies 'bout Why not do sex on the first date.  ;)

...do proceed with caution...

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Sex on the brain just might make you a genius ;-)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 04:38:31 pm »
And If you go for it, then tell yourself, "it’s ’cause I’m making myself smarter." Science!  ;)

KASI: researchers at the University of Amsterdam are all about the benefits of a little bit of bump and grind. Sure, a pair of big boobs may make a man forget his name, but maybe the art of doing it is actually a cure?

Here are five ways sex can boost your spirits — and your brain cells.

1. Mental Capacity. In the most recent University of Amsterdam study, participants who thought about sex performed better on critical thinking problems. Perhaps this is why men are constantly thinking with their heads rather than their brains (ha! Pun).

2. Happiness. Let's start calling semen happy juice, because a SUNY Albany study found it has mood-altering chemicals such as oxytocin.

3. Stress Relief. Careers, kids, bills, replacement refs in the NFL — everything causes stress. But you know what boosts it? Oxytocin. There's that magical word again! The chemical kicks in 20 seconds after a kiss, so just imagine the benefits of a full romp in the sheets.

4. Self Esteem. Sex! It feels good! And when good feelings are abound, self-esteem shoots through the roof. Though I'm no scientist (see above), I'd imagine high self-esteem has some pretty positive effects on our day-to-day functioning.

5. Sleep. Hey, here's that dang oxytocin word again. Aside from lifting spirits and relieving stress, it apparently promotes sleep. A well-rested lady or gent is a smarter one, yes?

http://www.yourtango.com/2012161996/5-ways-sex-makes-us-smarter

rylie_69

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
    • Patricia
Re: Exceptions to 'No sex on the first date' [expert] yay!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 01:25:10 am »
you're thoughts are so deep

sablay:

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 02:23:37 am »
thanks for reading mister Rylie, try to get a fork!  ;)

...that's so deep as a cup of coffee, EH.  ;D

knet12

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
  • Raise your Fist and Resist
    • Raise your Fist and Resist
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 02:44:56 am »
nice! ma try nga yung #4 may kilala ako vacation mode ngayun :applause
Raise your Fist and Resist

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 12:01:56 pm »
[bokaeee, but sis, it's not called a date if there's somethin goin on...it's a booty call then. Well, okae, the part when youve known e/o for as long time might kinda be valid, but for sure this aint yyour first date][/b]
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)