Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Ranks Chanel luxury beyond LV top  (Read 9615 times)

yanrpot30

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
Ranks Chanel luxury beyond LV top
« on: June 25, 2011, 06:34:32 pm »
Updated do "2009 years in New York the most outstanding European luxury brand status index " poll: Chanel, Valentino,Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Neo Cabby MM, Louis Vuitton for best ladies ' brands.
The survey definition of top brands, can have real value, is through the consumption of European prosperity through fair scoring the draw.
Elected in 31 women's wear brands in the top 10,lv M93744, with Chanel to 7.56 top, followed by Valentino (7.54), and Louis Vuitton (7.53).
In the 35 women shoes brand in the class,Louis Vuitton Suhali Leather Lockit PM, the top 3 are the Christian Louboutin (8.37), Manolo Blahnik (8.35) and Jimmy Choo (8.3).
36 handbags in brand, ranking first is Hermes (7.84), followed by Chanel (7.69) and Jimmy Choo (7.66).
30 men's fashion brand, Loro Piana 7.79 columns first, and is followed by Ermenegildo Zegna (7.32) and Giorgio Armani (6.94).
29 in the men's shoe brand, Bottega Veneta, respectively ranking (7.83),Louis Vuitton Keepall 45, Piaciotti Cesare (7.77), and Salvatore Ferragamo (7.64). 20 car brand ranking is as follows, Porsche (7.53), Mercedes Benz (7.24) and Jaguar (7.18).Related articles:

Carved magnificent dreams liannalizi (Nina Ricci)

Tab calculate of the Decade designer 5 cla30ic watches

Hippie retro yalishandeluo·Daila praised the memo

Tim noblewoman bounce 2010 men's appearance, conne

2011China in town of Asiatic present-day initiat

beautifulto3

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Blue Dress Night of the Long Red Carpet12
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 06:34:45 am »
escent that you would not wish to encounter.

I saw Ms. McCartney,Red Dress, who had on a tight black minidress with a sort of longer portion. So many trains, man. Michael Kors, who was with Brooke Shields and Diane Lane, referred to one of his designs as a “tear-off”—meaning, I guess,Blue Dress, the hem would get so wrecked you’d want to tear it off to have a fresher look. “I should go to these events with a pair of scissors,” Mr. Kors said.
Evan Agostini/Associated Press Jessica Alba arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute gala in New York City.

Karen Millen high collar Double Breasted Windbreaker Belt Red Coats
Of course, like at so many nights at the Met, the guests’ clothes had a scripted feel, and the 2010 script called for elegant dresses and lots of diamond jewelry from the usual willing lenders. Long conquered short,green dress, and it seemed to me that most of the models this year were also in long — Anja Rubik in a red Altuzarra, Coco Rochas in a blurry print Zac Posen, Karlie Kloss in a purple Donna Karan.

simith763

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 10:06:22 pm »
I am glad to find so many useful information here within the publish, we want develop more strategies in this regard,thank you for sharing. Please feel free to visit this: air jordan heels