Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 1593 Case of Teleportation in the Philippines  (Read 8184 times)

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
  • WORK Hard,PARTY Harder!
1593 Case of Teleportation in the Philippines
« on: June 01, 2011, 04:18:14 pm »
1593 Case of Teleportation in the Philippines

[SOURCE~ ENCOUNTER CASES FROM FLYING SAUCER REVIEW, edited by Charles Bowen, a Signet Book, NEW AMERICAN LIBRARY, 1977]

On Oct. 25th, 1593, a Spanish soldier suddenly appeared on the Plaza Mayor (the principal square) of Mexico City. He should have been with his army at Manila, the Philippines, and neither he nor anyone else could account for this strange "appearance." He also told the people gathered that His Excellency Don Gomez Perez Dasmarinas, governor of the Philippines, WAS DEAD!

They threw the soldier in jail as an apparent deserter.

WEEKS PASSED...

Then suddenly Mexico City was full of the news: the governor of the Philippines was, in fact, dead and he died on the very day that the soldier had said weeks ago!

THE MOST HOLY TRIBUNAL of the INQUISITION questioned the soldier, but all he could say in his defense was that he traveled from Manila to Mexico "in less time than it takes a cock to crow."

The soldier was returned to Manila and it was found that he indeed was on duty the night of October 24th, 1593...

The only explanation that could account for this: TELEPORTATION! BUT BY WHOM?

http://www.inquiring-mines.com/strange_tech_1593_case_of_teleportation.htm

**naalala ko na-kwento rin ito ng teacher ko sa philippine history subject namin nung high school pa ako.  :)

Please delete / lock if posted

mashedpotato

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • wahaha
Re: 1593 Case of Teleportation in the Philippines
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 04:42:46 pm »
wow

mangkepwing

• Study as If U live Forever, Lived as if u will die tomorrow
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Ur Friendly MangTEmi At Ur Service
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 05:18:10 pm »
sa amin nabangit yan ng history prof ko noon highschool ako akala ko kinuwetno lang niya yan para hindi kami antukin kasi panghapon na subject yun eh.
doN't Race In thE stReetS, BettEr yEt Race iN thE stripS!

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 05:28:09 pm »
parang kwentong barbers naman to ng matatanda :)

pokemonsteR

• tagapagmasid
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 3
  • espiya ng iligan :D
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 05:30:58 pm »
nice post  finger4u ang astig, pano kaya nang yari yun ???
"ang tunay na lalaki walang abs"

nixxon07

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 07:41:42 pm »
mga sirs, nabasa ko ito dun sa book ng ka-boardmante ko dati  nung college, Mysteries of the Unexplained... naging curious ako kasi dito daw sa pilipinas nangyari.

Zagatho

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 01:28:36 am »
I don't know if this is true or not pero this is not the first time i've read this story.
I've seen it before in an old book.

Meron lang siguro talagang mga bagay na di pa kayang ipaliwanag ng tao.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 04:27:06 am »
wow fringe haha

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2011, 04:54:44 am »

photo from Mau Leongson

Dyan daw yata nanggaling yung Spanish soldier before sya "napunta" sa Mexico.

maliksing_pagong

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 10:16:19 am »
before, i am afraid to entertain questions about time travels and teleportation. we, people from the scientific community, were afriad for our careers to get electrocuted. afterall, who will fund our research if it does happen.

but with the advent of scientific propositions right now, i can fearlessly say that teleportation is indeed possible. but the current understanding of discrete particle physics and quantum science, there are limitations to this theory:

1) teleportation is suggested to be disintegrating your molecule from point x, transfer it to point y, and reintegrating the entire genetic component(including DNA/RNA materialization) will require huge amount of data, perhaps a storage device as huge as the entire Empire state building.

2) we are humstrung by the anomalies of Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle which states that one could randomly be transported due to the fact that electroncs in an atom does not travel in perfectly defined orbits, and transportation by mathematical postulation requires insanely/arbitrarily high precision. who knows, if you transport yourself into Andromeda Galaxy or to other exosolar planets(e.g., Gliese 581g), you might end up at the center of our Sun(or their one of Andromeda's star systems). remember that a pinhead size of the solar component is enough to to kill you within 150km radius.

DjDaveTrance

• "A real man gives up one night stands, for a woman he can't stand one night without"
  • Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • Pioneer/VIP/Staff/Moderator
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2011, 10:42:01 pm »
before, i am afraid to entertain questions about time travels and teleportation. we, people from the scientific community, were afriad for our careers to get electrocuted. afterall, who will fund our research if it does happen.

but with the advent of scientific propositions right now, i can fearlessly say that teleportation is indeed possible. but the current understanding of discrete particle physics and quantum science, there are limitations to this theory:

1) teleportation is suggested to be disintegrating your molecule from point x, transfer it to point y, and reintegrating the entire genetic component(including DNA/RNA materialization) will require huge amount of data, perhaps a storage device as huge as the entire Empire state building.

2) we are humstrung by the anomalies of Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle which states that one could randomly be transported due to the fact that electroncs in an atom does not travel in perfectly defined orbits, and transportation by mathematical postulation requires insanely/arbitrarily high precision. who knows, if you transport yourself into Andromeda Galaxy or to other exosolar planets(e.g., Gliese 581g), you might end up at the center of our Sun(or their one of Andromeda's star systems). remember that a pinhead size of the solar component is enough to to kill you within 150km radius.

Nosebleed!  ::drool ::drool

cute_boyz

• Member 2004-2005 since Pinoyspy Days!!!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
  • pussy licker:chikboy=mahilig sa batang chicks
    • Beta Kappa Fraternity
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2011, 10:49:02 pm »

photo from Mau Leongson

Dyan daw yata nanggaling yung Spanish soldier before sya "napunta" sa Mexico.

i think somewhere jan sa lugar na yan (palacio de gobernador) ay may portal papuntang mexico??

tama kaya analysis ko?

Long live BETA KAPPA FRATERNITY!!!visit us at http://engmak.webs.com

maliksing_pagong

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2011, 03:02:42 am »
i think somewhere jan sa lugar na yan (palacio de gobernador) ay may portal papuntang mexico??

tama kaya analysis ko?

you mean a wormhole? if that's the case, lonhg before you replied, that wormhole might have already gone. by mathematical abstraction, wormholes are highly unstable. and by the time that you plan to step on it, that wormhole might have already closed. secondly, it is wrapped around of elements with high radiation. very bad for any living tissue.

lutariruki

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2011, 03:30:35 am »
time space warp!!!! toast::

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2011, 03:54:44 am »
Mukhang hindi lang pala si San Martin de Porres ang marunong niyan.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2011, 05:30:06 am »
Actually, I believe the biggest stumbling block to teleportation (for living things anyway, particularly humans) isn't taking the physical structure apart molecule by molecule, transporting the molecules, and reassembling them at the point of destination. It's what happens to one's mind during the process that makes teleportation impossible at present.

When the brain is disintegrated for teleportation, what will happen to the mind? Will it cease to exist completely once the brain is reduced to its component atoms? If so, what happens when the brain is reintegrated but the mind is gone? Will a person continue to function without the benefit of their mind? Or will they be reduced to a vegetative state?

On the other hand, what if the mind stays intact while the brain is broken down into its component atoms? Would it be conscious of the fact that the person's brain ceases to exist during teleportation? If so, will it remain stable while being transported to its destination? Or will it inevitably break down and cause a person to go insane upon reintegration?

Until such questions are answered, I think teleportation will remain in the realm of science fiction for the time being.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

iamkenichi

• Always give your best shot!
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 04:19:58 am »
Someday we will be able to explain this mystery. I hope I'm still alive when that time comes.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you!

kesso013

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 05:23:15 am »
Actually, I believe the biggest stumbling block to teleportation (for living things anyway, particularly humans) isn't taking the physical structure apart molecule by molecule, transporting the molecules, and reassembling them at the point of destination. It's what happens to one's mind during the process that makes teleportation impossible at present.

When the brain is disintegrated for teleportation, what will happen to the mind? Will it cease to exist completely once the brain is reduced to its component atoms? If so, what happens when the brain is reintegrated but the mind is gone? Will a person continue to function without the benefit of their mind? Or will they be reduced to a vegetative state?

On the other hand, what if the mind stays intact while the brain is broken down into its component atoms? Would it be conscious of the fact that the person's brain ceases to exist during teleportation? If so, will it remain stable while being transported to its destination? Or will it inevitably break down and cause a person to go insane upon reintegration?

Until such questions are answered, I think teleportation will remain in the realm of science fiction for the time being.

I disagree with the last statement here, simply on the matter of syntax.  Let's complete the statement by saying that teleportation of conscious rational living organism will remain in the realm of science fiction...

with the advancement of science and technology, we are now able to transport more than one electrons in parallel at the speed of light. one step closer to transportation at light speed.

The problem that I see now is that the trajectory of the transportation has to be linear in order for the particle to  be transported. our traditional view of teleportation is that the object may be transported anywhere..

on the issue of the mind, there's a philosophical concept of the duality of the body and the mind. the body exists in the physical realm while the mind is believed to exist in the metaphysical realm. i don't believe they're building teleporters there.. :)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 03:21:44 pm »
I disagree with the last statement here, simply on the matter of syntax.  Let's complete the statement by saying that teleportation of conscious rational living organism will remain in the realm of science fiction...

with the advancement of science and technology, we are now able to transport more than one electrons in parallel at the speed of light. one step closer to transportation at light speed.

The problem that I see now is that the trajectory of the transportation has to be linear in order for the particle to  be transported. our traditional view of teleportation is that the object may be transported anywhere..

on the issue of the mind, there's a philosophical concept of the duality of the body and the mind. the body exists in the physical realm while the mind is believed to exist in the metaphysical realm. i don't believe they're building teleporters there.. :)

Assuming that the mind does not particulate since it's not in the physical realm, that still leaves the possibility that the person being teleported will be completely aware of the fact that their body is being disassembled piece by submicroscopic piece. If that's the case, again I ask: how does a person maintain their mental stability throughout the entire process?

Pall-Eren-Mnr

• The Malevolence of Lust knows no bounds.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • The Human Form of Chaos
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 09:40:07 pm »
Assuming that the mind does not particulate since it's not in the physical realm, that still leaves the possibility that the person being teleported will be completely aware of the fact that their body is being disassembled piece by submicroscopic piece. If that's the case, again I ask: how does a person maintain their mental stability throughout the entire process?
just to add, mental stability changes when it meets something that it can't fully comprehend nor accept. does being teleported somewhere constitute that as well ?
pick an evil and live with it till the end.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2013, 11:02:52 pm »
just to add, mental stability changes when it meets something that it can't fully comprehend nor accept. does being teleported somewhere constitute that as well ?

The idea of traveling from place to place without the usual hassles is undoubtedly an appealing idea. However, the thought that one has to be disintegrated and then rebuilt atom by atom without a single mistake in the entire process (or risk unpleasant consequences, to say the least) to get from Point A to Point B is another matter entirely.

l33t_matt

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 12
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2013, 10:22:20 am »
makisingit lang po, pasensya na

ang lalalim ng english... grabe

from what i understand, yung thing or person to be teleported is broken down to the "sub-atomic" level ba yun?...

and then yung particles na yun ay "sent" to the point B... 

and then "re-assembled"

What if they break the person or the thing to the "sub-atomic" level, collect the data of each molecule...

send the information to the destination...

and then create it on the "other side" using the information given.

parang yung concept lang ng wireless printer...

except ito, accurate yung printer to the molecular level...

kesa naman parang magic na kelangan pa eh yung same electrons din ang magtravel from point A to B.

ang hirap ng nagbabasa dito sa espiya, pinapaandar ang utak ko... titingin na nga lang ako ng mga chikabebs